• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Show worthy physique? Critique welcome

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a face tat so I had to cover it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha people usually cover their faces for their identities. You should cover up that baby dick ya got there 🤣🤣

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
Least it's legit and not a google search image

Lol this is true. Atleast this board gave me a couple of minutes to speak my piece lol. MS was off with the head. Haha

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol this is true. Atleast this board gave me a couple of minutes to speak my piece lol. MS was off with the head. Haha

That was my doing.... I don't like being catfished. Plus I complemented the leg shot

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
That was my doing.... I don't like being catfished. Plus I complemented the leg shot

O thought your fellow colleague was ready to use it for the first time. You complemented rob riches legs bro, it's all good. I was just a busta saying it was me cause we have similar physiques. I know I shouldn't have did it and there's no excuse. But you win some and you lose some.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Post said similar physique and we'll believe you after vetting your image. Hell even I have pictures of myself on here. Nothing impressive yet but at least I'm not a lying pile of goat shit covered in haji splooge

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
Post said similar physique and we'll believe you after vetting your image. Hell even I have pictures of myself on here. Nothing impressive yet but at least I'm not a lying pile of goat shit covered in haji splooge

Apparently you can't read, not posting myself. Can't risk the wife's job, she is the bread winner. All I do is personally train at the gym. I got it easy now I know I'm gonna catch some more shit lol

s2h

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up fellow brothers of iron. Look here it is here's my physique from my last cycle. I've had multiple people tell me you look great and need to make money with that body. I'm like yea sounds good but how lol? I know there's classic physique and other physique shows.. which one should I go for and are there any down south?? I don't know too much on the topic but would love to learn from the vets! View attachment 26296View attachment 26297View attachment 26298View attachment 26299

All criticism is welcomed.

These pics are me at 183 lbs at 7.4% body fat. I'm 5"10.

imho i would say MPD or Classic would be a good fit and you could be very competitve beyond a local or state level show just from what i see in the pics...shows wont make you money directly but..big but...high quality MPD and classic physiques can make you more money off stage then bodybuilding will ever make for you...modeling...sponsor atheltes etc...the MPD look is much more looked for from mainstream companies looking for paid photoshoots ...picture covers and sponsor gigs...

yes the top tier IFBB pros open BB'rs that make good money but there are non pro MPD guys making as much or more off the stage....

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can read perfectly fine. I just think you're full of shit and lying about it. Because, you know, you've been full of shit from the get go. So why wouldn't you be now?

Drop the similar physique bullshit unless you're ready to show some cards. Or some cawk pics. Those are a hot item around these parts...

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
imho i would say MPD or Classic would be a good fit and you could be very competitve beyond a local or state level show just from what i see in the pics...shows wont make you money directly but..big but...high quality MPD and classic physiques can make you more money off stage then bodybuilding will ever make for you...modeling...sponsor atheltes etc...the MPD look is much more looked for from mainstream companies looking for paid photoshoots ...picture covers and sponsor gigs...

yes the top tier IFBB pros open BB'rs that make good money but there are non pro MPD guys making as much or more off the stage....

Sorry to inform you my brother that is already a pro and not me. He's my motivation to keep training

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score

Yeah he's just lying. It's not him. MM posted a cawk pic though if you're interested

s2h

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you my brother that is already a pro and not me. He's my motivation to keep training

since i only read the OP and not the 7 pages in between...which by all accounts for a thread to get 7 pages in one day means there are either dick pics or a large pile of cow dung somewhere in between page 1-7..i retract my assessment due to why would a current IFBB pro have his face covered up and your OP clearly linking your post/question to someones elses pics looking for feedback ?

Maybe i should post pics of Dallas McCarver with his head blacked out and look for critique?..i mean i have passed out before..that should be plenty to make a even comparison...

s2h

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah he's just lying. It's not him. MM posted a cawk pic though if you're interested

its to much to scroll thru unless his dick pic is either smaller then TheCptns or his sawk has more colors blended into it...

Guillotine

Registered Member
Reaction score
Guys - I just started training 2 weeks ago. I think I'm doing OK - what do you guys think? Should I keep going?

The jorts are an homage to Heavy...

a28c48ffe7515f9f47a68993982b7f3c.jpg

TheChosen1Speaks

Registered Member
Reaction score
So didn't you get free bottles of tren etc thrown your way? I thought I read that once and you were posting your pics as progress or something. If so you should return that money to the sponsor or post up your real progress pics. 900 plus post and a catfish I am done with this thread and his bullshit. I come to this board for the truth and you are the exact opposite. No one says you have to post your pictures, but you must get no attention in the real world so you come on here and play bullshit with us.

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
So didn't you get free bottles of tren etc thrown your way? I thought I read that once and you were posting your pics as progress or something. If so you should return that money to the sponsor or post up your real progress pics. 900 plus post and a catfish I am done with this thread and his bullshit. I come to this board for the truth and you are the exact opposite. No one says you have to post your pictures, but you must get no attention in the real world so you come on here and play bullshit with us.

Here's the door thank you come again

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
Soooo. Who is ready to neg this fuck into the red.....

neg train...

I vote yes. For the red train.

Free gear? Haha yes I got 1 free vial of tren back in the day. Not one pic was attached

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Guys - I just started training 2 weeks ago. I think I'm doing OK - what do you guys think? Should I keep going?

The jorts are an homage to Heavy...

a28c48ffe7515f9f47a68993982b7f3c.jpg

LMAO...looking good bro! You could almost pass as a pro bodybuilder. Sure there are vets on here who can help get you to the next level.

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Best physique on ASF? I think so..

This is like a female asking if her ass is too fat

OfficerFarva

Registered Member
Reaction score
I haven't rode a good neg train for awhile now but I'm ready to ride!

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wait a second... I didn't read through the 8 pages of bullshit.

But is OP frauding/trolling? If so negs incoming

GrilledCheddar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wait a second... I didn't read through the 8 pages of bullshit.

But is OP frauding/trolling? If so negs incoming

Frauding trolling yes

Dannie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do a couple of shows, maybe even start a YouTube channel to get your name out and wait till some company signs you up.
You will be rolling in cash and freebies as Instagram celebrity.