• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shoutout to Iron lion and especially Rehh> for coming though.. Like huge

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mega huge shout out and "thank you" especially to @REHH.
and to the big boss of them all @ironlion

Recently I have been putting into great consideration going on a therapeutic treatment for my lower back, just until it feels better to where I can start slugging away again. (HGH, Nandrolone)
As most people know by now that I am not biased, and it's not unusual or out of the ordinary for me to network, and make purchases and use products from other vendors in which the average person would consider our competitors.
When it's quite the opposite, these are long time friends, in which we have built an absolutely paramount nurturing friendship over the years.

I'm super excited to get these products and I'm even more excited with heading into the direction with healing and recovering.

Right now at the moment I'm currently waiting for my TD, and this will be with some beautiful HGH..
REHH literally stepped forward without hesitating and extended himself and reached out when he seen my inquiries.

The first payment method had a minor hiccup, and we are in the process of finalizing the remaining balance, technology is a pain in the ass.

To Ironlion, truly thank you, thank you for going above and beyond and completely blowing me away with the service so far, I'm stoked!!!!!!!!!
REHH, you seen my inquiry and my concerns with my health and recovering and you were right there with offering your assistance, which I'm not surprised of because that's the type of person you are, you're right there willing to help someone out on the spot. It's for reasons like this that I have always held you with the highest regards, your solid as they come.

THANK YOU... thank your for not only meeting my needs, but continuously check up on me..

It's due any day now, so I'll keep everyone posted soon as I get these babies.

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Iron Lion HGH.

Last edited:
Mega huge shout out and thank you and especially to @REHH.
Yet most of all to the big boss of them all @ironlion

I've been thinking now for sometime now about going on a therapeutic treatment for my lower back, just until it feels better to where I can start slugging away again. (HGH, Nandrolone)
As people know by no that I am not biased, and it's not unusual or out of the ordinary for me to network, and make purchases and use products from other vendors in which the average person would consider our competitors.
When it's quite the opposite, these are long time friends, in which we have built absolutely Paramount nurturing friendships over the years.

I'm super excited to get these products and I'm even more excited with heading into the direction with healing and recovering.

Right now at the moment I'm currently waiting for my TD, and this will be with some beautiful HGH..
REHH literally stepped forward without hesitating and extended himself and reached out when he seen my inquiries.

The first payment method had a minor hiccup, and we are in the process of finalizing the remaining balance, during all of this
To Ironlion, truly thank you, thank you for going above and beyond and completely blowing me away with the service so far, I'm stoked!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU... thank your for not only meeting my needs, but continuously check up on me..

It's due any day now, so I'll keep everyone posted soon as I get these babies
welcome, supplying best quality items and best service to you and our other customers is our duty , :)

Hey man thanks for taking the time to type out a long review like this. Glad I could help work out a great deal for you to help get your health back on track. I’m currently taking hgh to help heal a broken arm and seems to be working as the healing process is ahead of schedule.
Let me know if you need anything

Rehh

welcome, supplying best quality items and best service to you and our other customers is our duty , :)
I has seen nothing but outstanding feedback, continuously and over the years with your HGH.
Whenever I incorporate HGH that's when things are about to get real, and knowing that I can rely on a product that will deliver with everything that I expect is a big relief. Knowing I'm being taken care of means the world to me with quality and results.

Hey man thanks for taking the time to type out a long review like this. Glad I could help work out a great deal for you to help get your health back on track. I’m currently taking hgh to help heal a broken arm and seems to be working as the healing process is ahead of schedule.
Let me know if you need anything

Rehh
My brother, truly thank you.. just having the option and knowing that I can rely on something that is going to be used for a very important cause, and knowing that I'm nothing to worry about with the quality is absolutely huge. It just makes everything so much easier so I can really focus on my recovery.. thank you for coming through not only with fast and on point customer service, but leading me in the right direction with having an understanding with what my needs are, because of similar circumstances with having a rebound and come back. :) :)

Hearing that your recovery is ahead of schedule is a big sigh of relief for me, I feel even more confident that I made the right decision with my therapeutic treatment.

What dosages did you start off with and where are you currently at?
I was flirting with the idea of 2-ius 5am fasted. And maybe 2ius pre bed..
No days off, taken daily..

Vision,
I am taking 2iu am and 2iu pm 7 days a week and I love the results. Basically "therapeutic plus" I would call it. My gym recovery is fast, sleep is phenomenal, any cuts scratches etc. heal fast like fucking Wolverine or something. Fat loss/control is definitely obvious. I stay reasonably lean without some extreme diet. Its all around great. IL Orange Tops are 100% legit! Oh yea.... my recent lab work has my IGF-1 at 317 on the above mentioned dose. (I am not 100% consistent either I might add) Meaning I may miss a morning dose here or there. Or an evening dose here or there. But overall not many misses. It's almost time for me to re-up on my GH and there is no question as to where I will be going to get it!

I'm currently waiting on my iron lion TD as well. Ironically it's for nagging injuries as well including my low back (work related). I have a bad disc in my back and the last time I used hgh it was like magic and I literally went from daily pain to it just gradually stopping entirely. 2-3iu a day is my sweet spot for injury recovery with zero side effects.

iron lion has emailed me many many times during the whole process and kept me informed on what's going on. There has been an issue at no fault of my self or iron lion and these guys are ALL over! They are extending them selves just bc they said i shouldn't have to wait any longer than i already have. I'm extremely impressed!! You don't get this kind of customer service from mainstream big name supplement companies.

They are without a doubt some of the coolest and professional people I've dealt with to date.

10/10 experience.

I’ve done 2iu twice a day like your saying, that’s a good protocol I generally recommend to people wanting to bodybuild or make more gains.
Yes you're right, if someone is in a different position with different goals it could definitely be more beneficial in that aspect, but right now clearly this is all for therapeutic purposes. Soon as I'm back in the gym and I'm actually making some progress with other aspects then I could consider the a.m. and p.m. protocol. 👍
But for the time being recovering is number one, and I would love to start getting some fasted cardio into the mix for health and wellness..

I’m taking only 2iu 5 on/ 2 off. I like that schedule because I have zero side effects; no water retention, increased BP, or numb hands and feet.
You bring up something really unique to consider and that is the numbness, my last run with HGH left me off with some issues with my thumb. The last thing I'm trying to do is have any instigation with that again.
I'm at a point in my life where I need to keep it real with myself when I'm looking at things through a therapeutic set of lenses. It's a whole different way of thinking, and it takes a lot of consistency and commitment.

We don't have to feel compounds or drugs in order to have an understanding if they are working for us. Much like when guys crank up Clen or T3 until they feel it, when in actuality it was working all along.

Vision,
I am taking 2iu am and 2iu pm 7 days a week and I love the results. Basically "therapeutic plus" I would call it. My gym recovery is fast, sleep is phenomenal, any cuts scratches etc. heal fast like fucking Wolverine or something. Fat loss/control is definitely obvious. I stay reasonably lean without some extreme diet. Its all around great. IL Orange Tops are 100% legit! Oh yea.... my recent lab work has my IGF-1 at 317 on the above mentioned dose. (I am not 100% consistent either I might add) Meaning I may miss a morning dose here or there. Or an evening dose here or there. But overall not many misses. It's almost time for me to re-up on my GH and there is no question as to where I will be going to get it!
You read my mind with all of this.
That is actually my goal and where I'm trying to get to.
Sleep is first and foremost above everything else, if I can improve that and get a deep deep sleep that would be great.
And the wellness benefits that come thereafter are simply just that and added bonus and benefits.
The long-term goal is to help keep off some of that fluff that may be accumulating.
How long have you been on before you pulled your IGF? I'm right there with you in regards to staying lean, but I can start to see where things are getting a tad bit fluffy. The goal is to be as consistent as possible so I can get the same returns that you experienced.
Before Thanksgiving the goal is to at least get 3 days a week in at the gym minimum. Even if I'm just farting around.

I'm currently waiting on my iron lion TD as well. Ironically it's for nagging injuries as well including my low back (work related). I have a bad disc in my back and the last time I used hgh it was like magic and I literally went from daily pain to it just gradually stopping entirely. 2-3iu a day is my sweet spot for injury recovery with zero side effects.

iron lion has emailed me many many times during the whole process and kept me informed on what's going on. There has been an issue at no fault of my self or iron lion and these guys are ALL over! They are extending them selves just bc they said i shouldn't have to wait any longer than i already have. I'm extremely impressed!! You don't get this kind of customer service from mainstream big name supplement companies.

They are without a doubt some of the coolest and professional people I've dealt with to date.

10/10 experience.
It's for this exact reason why I'm planning this run with this, it's to eliminate and alleviate some of the pain.
I thought about mentioning gabapentin to my doctor but I'm going to wait and see how this run goes with the HGH.
But I'm confident things are going to go well because I'm already on the road to recovery, I would just like to speed up the process.
Your a 1000% correct with the customer service, from REHHa to Iron Lion with the communication and reach outs, is on point. This is how business should be done and handled.
We had a small hiccup in the beginning but that was no one's fault, and I'm beyond grateful for their patience with that.
The response time is super fast, they are beyond professional, and they actually go out of their way to make you feel at ease.
Love it.. makes me want to order again just to experience that. Lol.

You read my mind with all of this.
That is actually my goal and where I'm trying to get to.
Sleep is first and foremost above everything else, if I can improve that and get a deep deep sleep that would be great.
And the wellness benefits that come thereafter are simply just that and added bonus and benefits.
The long-term goal is to help keep off some of that fluff that may be accumulating.
How long have you been on before you pulled your IGF? I'm right there with you in regards to staying lean, but I can start to see where things are getting a tad bit fluffy. The goal is to be as consistent as possible so I can get the same returns that you experienced.
Before Thanksgiving the goal is to at least get 3 days a week in at the gym minimum. Even if I'm just farting around.
I think I've been on for around 4 months this time. I took about 2 months off earlier this year (I really don't know why) but don't plan to get off anytime in the foreseeable future. GH affects are best long term I believe. I'm gonna sit right here at 4iu per day for as long as I can afford to do it brother.

Looking forward to the results. I have a few serious injuries myself and can't wait to start using HGH to see the effects. You can't beat Ironlions deals with how expensive the stuff is on the market right now.
I never really used it for rehabbing before, on this type of scale.. I mentioned it to a few people, some of them aren't even in the AAS world a one of them said HGH on top of a few others guys that are in the game.. From some data that I seen, HGH treatments improve the recovery and greatly reduce back pain associated by many back injuries including "spondylolisthesis".. I'm actually very excited, and in most cases I don't get my hopes up, but since I have been recovering quite well as it is, I am holding onto hope, hope and good vibes.. I have too, hope is all I have left right now.. I want more than anything to look the way I did, and all those years that I chipped away. I want to look better than that, but for me, not vanity, its for ME.. I really love life when I'm conditioned, peeled on a "plan"... Hard to explain..
I think I've been on for around 4 months this time. I took about 2 months off earlier this year (I really don't know why) but don't plan to get off anytime in the foreseeable future. GH affects are best long term I believe. I'm gonna sit right here at 4iu per day for as long as I can afford to do it brother.
I'm gonna be right there with you my brutha, GH works fast for me, within 3 months I see returns, by month 5-6 it really shines, by month 10 is when fat is STAYING off easily, with a dialed in meal plan, mehhhh, maybe a bit to clean but its just how I eat when I'm on...
I'll keep chiming back in, and please do the same alte, I can use any pointers along the way..(y)

Mega huge shout out and "thank you" especially to @REHH.
and to the big boss of them all @ironlion

Recently I have been putting into great consideration going on a therapeutic treatment for my lower back, just until it feels better to where I can start slugging away again. (HGH, Nandrolone)
As most people know by now that I am not biased, and it's not unusual or out of the ordinary for me to network, and make purchases and use products from other vendors in which the average person would consider our competitors.
When it's quite the opposite, these are long time friends, in which we have built an absolutely paramount nurturing friendship over the years.

The first payment method had a minor hiccup, and we are in the process of finalizing the remaining balance, technology is a pain in the ass.

To Ironlion, truly thank you, thank you for going above and beyond and completely blowing me away with the service so far, I'm stoked!!!!!!!!!
REHH, you seen my inquiry and my concerns with my health and recovering and you were right there with offering your assistance, which I'm not surprised of because that's the type of person you are, you're right there willing to help someone out on the spot. It's for reasons like this that I have always held you with the highest regards, your solid as they come.

It's due any day now, so I'll keep everyone posted soon as I get these babies.

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Iron Lion HGH.
Just a friendly reminder for anybody that is new to the community, these guys are outstanding, if and when they run a special and they tell you to jump on it there's a reason being, things will move fast.
They had an amazing sale which is once in a blue moon where they are very generous.
I capitalized on it, I knew the product was good I pulled some labs in my labs came out right where I knew they would.

I was sitting slightly above 19., 19 is not out of the ordinary It's a very good score for me regardless of the brand pharmaceutical or not.

I’m taking only 2iu 5 on/ 2 off. I like that schedule because I have zero side effects; no water retention, increased BP, or numb hands and feet.
This with some EP IGF posts and and CJC with DAC.... Up coming, 😛

Back