• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Should GEAR Be Made LEGAL?

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
At least allow 3rd party USA testing of products : it would be a good thing for health of user. You can test health supplements, but not AAS or peptides. For Safety reasons. They know some anabolics work a lot better for certain diseases but.:.they want you to buy $38,000 a month instead of $140. All these - umab , -ib , and other biological drugs .

Sometimes old school is better, sometimes they aren’t.

Decriminalization for personal use ; IMO (it is some states).

Max

trenavarluvme

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sure, definitely. We cant ignore low testosterone nowadays, I think it will help many people experiencing low test, I really think it improves the quality of life if done carefully.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
No.

It’s more fun when it’s illegal and if it’s made legal then I won’t have the advantage.

Just kidding.

Of course it should be legal, at the very least decriminalized so it’s not a friggin narcotics-esque conviction.

Marisol1973

Registered Member
Reaction score
YES ... and NO!
Heres why :

YES ... no risk when buying stuff, probably better quality controll before stuff is on market, lower risk of fake or bad stuff, higher tax income for goverment, etc...

NO ... a selfish reason, there would be much more "good" looking guys musceled up walking arround. What would stop average Joe to buy legal stuff to beef up? Just like buying suplements like protein, creatin, etc... Honestly, I do not admit to anyone (except here) using peds, like the way I look, better then majority, if someone ask do I use something ilegal I just say no. Topic closed. I have a good reliable trusted supplier, stuff is mainly OK results are showing.
I told you its a selfish reason, just like Milford King said, the advantage is important. And I am not kidding.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, it kind is legal already, I can get Test, Deca, Var and winny from my Dr for an example. It needs to be controlled either way, otherwise ppl will overuse/overdose and then it’ll definitely be banned and even more hard to get.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
It should be legal but you can get access to it unless you can pass a test showing you are knowledgable about whatever compound(s) you want

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
It should be legal but you can get access to it unless you can pass a test showing you are knowledgable about whatever compound(s) you want
I like it, sort of like passing driving test at DMV, only this would be "DMV - Department of Mast & Var" :cool:

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it would make much difference. People are always going to want to use stuff that cannot be licensed and then prescribed. Trenbolones are not licensed anywhere. Masteron is not licensed in the US. Turinabol not licensed anywhere that I know of etc etc. At this point it is possible to find a doctor that will prescribe test, oxandrolone, deca durabolin, maybe winstrol but probably not. About all you could hope for is maybe expanding the legality around prescribing the licensed forms.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
There should be no punishment for what you choose to put in your body or not to (covid)
It should all be open,taxed,tracked while spending the other part of it fixing this problem finally by not imprisonment but recovery...
I'd love to own a drug rehab center where addicts sign their rights over to for X amount of time, now the addicts WILL get clean with forced labor,therapy,gym time,etc..
Turn them ppl into marines of the workforce force them into betterment... no time to be high when your working bringing in the $..
Have them certified with employment in line same with ppl leaving prison, ALL of them should be given employment before release, they served they time now they free give them their rights back with a actual chance...
I like the sound of military,college,tech school,job,etc mandatory for everyone 19yrs-22yrs imagine how many ppl in that range are wasting those yrs looking for something,struggling,lost,strung out bad employment etc...

If everyone was working,had $ to spend, education treated like showering (a must), and could choose to put whatever in their bodies I bet most ppl would turn to steroids if it was legal like that...

Do I want to do meth/heroine blended up today? Nah my life is going pretty great I might start doing steroids! I know alota ppl are now getting their " medical steroid card" that is like the "medical pot card" now....
Doesn't that sound appealing a bunch of shitty strung out ppl you see all the time all of a sudden doing steroids instead I like it!!

Most drug and gun laws should be null/void, automatics for the people and our private navy's!

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Begging an AAS user for 3 decades I have a spilt opinion.
I think Test, Masteron, primo,, Deca Var should be a no brained. Very well tolerated with very little sides if abused. Other harsher compounds like Tren, halo should have a tighter watch. Just my opinion because I’ve seen so many abusing it

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am all for legalization, yet with some oversight to ensure no one gets ripped off.

tcinbc66

Registered Member
Reaction score
We have already pushed marijuana to the point of legal throughout the US. The amount of revenue generated has been huge for states to obviously misspend, but it is better then overcrowding jails and rehabs for this product.

Making this product legal will have its concerns and issues, but there is no need to have people pass a test or show competence to use it correctly. Life is full of trade offs and choices. And there will be plenty of know it alls who won’t touch the products and more who will be afraid to inject. Getting people healthy and looking good should be a bigger motivator to everyone