• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Shipment stuck

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I don’t normally post much but I’ve been a long time client of basicstero. I recently made a purchase and received two tracking numbers. When I look them up, one of them says it’s ‘ready for shipment’ in the country that I’m in and it’s been saying that for almost a ****. The other tracking number says it’s ‘ready for shipment in *country-x*.’ I’m nowhere near *country-x* nor in *country-x* so I’m curious if this is a normal occurrence. I ordered my stuff a few weeks ago.

---------
RT EDIT: removed specific name of any country of origin or destination because such specific detail is not necessary/needed for the question nor should be available in public. Also, made time-frame details less specific.
As per the forum rules: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-ASF-Rules-Mandatory-Read?p=270864#post270864

---------
EDIT to UPDATE: resolved.
Just an update for y’all. Reshipped package came through in perfect condition. Although there was some hiccups with the delivery services (not basicstero), I still ended up getting what I ordered. Customer here for life
6cff084e2616e3715645b1f0c30055ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dustined83

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I don’t normally post much but I’ve been a long time client of basicstero. I recently made a purchase and received two tracking numbers. When I look them up, one of them says it’s ‘ready for shipment’ in the country that I’m in and it’s been saying that for almost a ****. The other tracking number says it’s ‘**********.’ I’m nowhere near ********* nor in ******** so I’m curious if this is a normal occurrence. I ordered my stuff about ***********.

I think they use a few warehouses they ship from. I could be wrong too though

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
I ordered from warehouse 1 since I’m based in Europe and I made sure the item was stocked before purchasing it. I really hope it didn’t get seized or anything. I’ve made numerous orders in the past just fine.
I think they use a few warehouses they ship from. I could be wrong too though

dustined83

Registered Member
Reaction score
My order came out of 3 different warehouses but all cane packed well but they take time. They're a huge seller so it takes a week or 2 for oders to go out but mine moved fast once it started moving!!!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
I gotcha. Normally it takes a week for it to come to me so I thought it was weird for it to take 3. My supply is getting low so I was getting a little worried
My order came out of 3 different warehouses but all cane packed well but they take time. They're a huge seller so it takes a week or 2 for oders to go out but mine moved fast once it started moving!!!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Such specific detail etc should be handled via pm -- feel free to me if you have any question.
To me it sound like maybe a shipping error (sent to wrong destination location) but customer service would need to look into such detail.

Please note the "contact us" form on the basicstero site is used for account and order specific inquiries -- hope that helps :)
More info here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...te-(for-specific-order-and-account-inquiries)

Last edited:

PH-Support

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hello,

I don’t normally post much but I’ve been a long time client of basicstero. I recently made a purchase and received two tracking numbers. When I look them up, one of them says it’s ‘ready for shipment’ in the country that I’m in and it’s been saying that for almost a ****. The other tracking number says it’s ‘ready for shipment in *country-x*.’ I’m nowhere near *country-x* nor in *country-x* so I’m curious if this is a normal occurrence. I ordered my stuff a few weeks ago.

---------
RT EDIT: removed specific name of any country of origin or destination because such specific detail is not necessary/needed for the question nor should be available in public. Also, made time-frame details less specific.
As per the forum rules: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-ASF-Rules-Mandatory-Read?p=270864#post270864

Hi, do not worry, if you need help, write to me, I will do my best to help.

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
I sent my questions to basic to see what’s going on. Normally shipping doesn’t take that long for me since I’m in the countries close to where they ship out of. Have you guys had a package stuck somewhere and have it say ‘the item is ready for shipment?’

Pcushion

Registered Member
Reaction score
When it comes to postal/parcel services anything can go wrong. I know in the US the postal service screws up all the time. The upside to the situation is you will receive your package. If you need anything Rt, PH support, and myself are always around don’t hesitate to ask.

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I sent my questions to basic to see what’s going on. Normally shipping doesn’t take that long for me since I’m in the countries close to where they ship out of. Have you guys had a package stuck somewhere and have it say ‘the item is ready for shipment?’

yes, I have on many occasions saw that tracking step -- usually a few days to a week, but sometimes it was there for a couple weeks before another update.

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just an update. So after being in transit and then finally in customs the package ended up not coming to me and instead the status went to saying ‘unclaimed and will be sent back to sender.’ I’m not sure how that’s possible because I never received anything in the mail and I’m sure my address is correct.

Sent basicstero an email and hopefully something works out.

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just an update. So after being in transit and then finally in customs the package ended up not coming to me and instead the status went to saying ‘unclaimed and will be sent back to sender.’ I’m not sure how that’s possible because I never received anything in the mail and I’m sure my address is correct.

Sent basicstero an email and hopefully something works out.

I do not know what email you may have used (most emails you receive regarding order status etc are automated and the address is not able to get any replies).
Please use use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website to contact the company customer service.
Fill out the "contact us" and I am sure your situation will be sorted out and resolved for you :)
More info: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...te-(for-specific-order-and-account-inquiries)

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do not know what email you may have used (most emails you receive regarding order status etc are automated and the address is not able to get any replies).
Please use use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website to contact the company customer service.
Fill out the "contact us" and I am sure your situation will be sorted out and resolved for you :)
More info: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...te-(for-specific-order-and-account-inquiries)

I used just exactly that to email basic stero. Sorry for not being specific enough however my package didn’t make it to me and they’re going to reship to my address. I’m still wondering how this could have happened as I’ve used basicstero throughout the years and never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pcushion

Registered Member
Reaction score
I understand how frustrating this can be. Please keep in mind that this is an issue with the postal/parcel service and not an issue with basicstero. We all go through issues such as this from time to time, it’s just the nature of the beast. I am confident that everything will get worked out.

PH-Support

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I used just exactly that to email basic stero. Sorry for not being specific enough however my package didn’t make it to me and they’re going to reship to my address. I’m still wondering how this could have happened as I’ve used basicstero throughout the years and never had an issue.

Hi, if you need help, write to me, I will do my best to help.

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just an update for y’all. Reshipped package came through in perfect condition. Although there was some hiccups with the delivery services (not basicstero), I still ended up getting what I ordered. Customer here for life

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

Thank for the update, and enjoy :)

Pcushion

Registered Member
Reaction score
We are glad you are happy. I know you will enjoy the goods!

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
Placed another order and got this one stupid fast! Double touchdown this week!
e889da9104c035815072319984e0591a.jpg

S89

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there, I ordered last week via western union payment was collected also, but my order status still says payment being checked and I have not had any more updates is this normal? Many thanks.

Pcushion

Registered Member
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

Hi there, I ordered last week via western union payment was collected also, but my order status still says payment being checked and I have not had any more updates is this normal? Many thanks.

Hey man shoot me a pm and I will be glad to further assist you in private. I would also like to say your in good hands I will be looking for your message and thank you for choosing Pharmacom Labs.

PH-Support

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

Hi, don’t worry, sometimes there are delays, just wait a little longer.

S89

Reaction score
Pm?

Hello thank you for the reply, how do I pm? I'm fairly new to the forums. Thank you.

[
QUOTE=Pcushion;1614636]- - - Updated - - -

Hey man shoot me a pm and I will be glad to further assist you in private. I would also like to say your in good hands I will be looking for your message and thank you for choosing Pharmacom Labs.[/QUOTE]

Dan_the_man84118

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello thank you for the reply, how do I pm? I'm fairly new to the forums. Thank you.

[
QUOTE=Pcushion;1614636]- - - Updated - - -

Hey man shoot me a pm and I will be glad to further assist you in private. I would also like to say your in good hands I will be looking for your message and thank you for choosing Pharmacom Labs.
[/QUOTE]

Of all the times I ordered through Pharma, they have always kept their word and sometimes threw in a bonus for the package being late, even though it wasn’t their fault. These guys will take care of you.

S89

Reaction score
Hellooo people, just an update they have shipped my items finally so all is good! Guess they just need time so don't panic as I did 😁 enjoy!

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think I am in the same boat at the OP.

it’s been one month and a half. Shipment status has not change. :(
6 weeks and it still hasn’t shipped? There is absolutely no excuse for that. How do you even rectify a situation like this? Hey sorry your order was six weeks late to ship we threw you a few extra vials of test? Screw that

- - - Updated - - -

I think I am in the same boat at the OP.

it’s been one month and a half. Shipment status has not change. :(
6 weeks and it still hasn’t shipped? There is absolutely no excuse for that. How do you even rectify a situation like this? Hey sorry your order was six weeks late to ship we threw you a few extra vials of test? Screw that

TrenHardEatClen

Registered Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

I have no Idea. I try to contact them through the website first and this is the answer I got 2 weeks ago. “Hello, tracking numbers just do not have a separate status for the period being on the way between countries. It is on the way. Next update happens once package is registered at US custom during import. It should update soon, please wait. Thank you.”

even tho this other part is kinda my fault but I had a bottle of deca and test left so I decided to start my cycle early thinks my shipment wouldn’t take more than 5 weeks. And now I am out of deca. Kinda fuck myself this cycle. I never had a bad experience in the past so I was thinking it would arrive with no issue. But lesson learn :/

I wrote one of the rep on here yesterday a PM hopefully I get a reply soon.

Last edited: