• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Sharing Bloodwork.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys Im going to share updated bloodwork for critique. The point of this bloodwork was to recheck estradiol after upping my aromasin from 12.5 ED to 25 ED split am and pm.

--During this bloodwork I have tapered down from 40 to 20mg tamox per day due to drastic reduction in lump sizes.
--25mg aromasin split am/pm
--187.5mg sustanon (((shot taken 24hours before blood was taken)))
--messed around with 50mg anadrol dosed once 2 days before bloods to see if strength and pump would increase from one single dose.

9094602c2f532dcf10e6f306fd9f7b3a.jpg

861b94b5e4c8a14d8601fe3d7877da02.jpg

Now im curious how my estradiol isnt allot lower then 39. I will now post bloodwork from 2 weeks before the bloodwork above where I was taking:
12.5mg aromasin ED
187.5mg sustanon (((bloods taken 48 hours after last pin)))

11e6e94c61ff0852c7e83b6e82c71664.jpg

56f989c38c02a8ba4bea6b811375661c.jpg

CONCLUSION: Maybe i am just not that receptive to aromasin. (Using pfizer) Im scared to tapper off the tamox when estadiol is still on the higher side of normal. Lumps are not completely gone. Will prolly need to ride the rest of the cycle with 10-20mg tamox and will continue 25mg aromasin ED.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. Is that hemotocrit bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
These are the two styles I have seen. I have the bright blue and white box. If Im not mistaken I remember checking authenticity when I recieved them and they checked out.

6dfe422d01eaaef9d067ecf9148fc8d8.jpg

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
That question has crossed my mind. Mine has come in a blue and white box.

Boxes could be made in China to replicate any brand for about .25 cents a box

brock8282

Registered Member
Reaction score
How long has it been since starting the sust? Your test levels also jumped 500 points so I see no reason to suspect the aromasin is not working. Without that increase your estrogen levels may have been up another 10 points.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know WTF your problem is. Your blods look great. You want estrogen in range like it is under normal circumstances. If you want to kill gyno you can do letro for 2 weeks on top of what you're doing but you will feel like shit. Other than that clean up your diet, drop body fat if higher than ~15% and that will help with gyno as well.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
How long has it been since starting the sust? Your test levels also jumped 500 points so I see no reason to suspect the aromasin is not working. Without that increase your estrogen levels may have been up another 10 points.

The first bloods i got where taken week4 into cycles at 187.5mg sust every 3rd day.

The updated bloods where taken week6.

I think the aromasin is def working as I am extremely prone to estrogen. But I have been told repedetly that if I take 25mg ED I will crash my estrogen. Thats why Im taking bloods this cycle because I want to figure out how my body reacts to certain things.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know WTF your problem is. Your blods look great. You want estrogen in range like it is under normal circumstances. If you want to kill gyno you can do letro for 2 weeks on top of what you're doing but you will feel like shit. Other than that clean up your diet, drop body fat if higher than ~15% and that will help with gyno as well.

No problem brother. I was origionally asking for critique on my bloodwork as I have never sone bloodwork before but am changing that.

brock8282

Registered Member
Reaction score
The first bloods i got where taken week4 into cycles at 187.5mg sust every 3rd day.

The updated bloods where taken week6.

I think the aromasin is def working as I am extremely prone to estrogen. But I have been told repedetly that if I take 25mg ED I will crash my estrogen. Thats why Im taking bloods this cycle because I want to figure out how my body reacts to certain things.

Gotcha. Aromasin is my preferred choice for an ai as it is actually pretty hard to crash your estrogen levels on it. 25mg a day is nothing crazy. You obviously convert your test really well so it’s no surprise you will be a bit more prone to estrogen conversion as well.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. Aromasin is my preferred choice for an ai as it is actually pretty hard to crash your estrogen levels on it. 25mg a day is nothing crazy. You obviously convert your test really well so it’s no surprise you will be a bit more prone to estrogen conversion as well.

Yeah. Im very happy with the testosterone. I dont think 187.5 e3d is a huge amount and the levels seem very nice.

There is so much controversy on AI's which is why Im getting bloods and really trying to understand whats going on. Just like you said its hard to crash estrogen on aromasin and that 25mg a day isnt much, others have said the complete opposite.