• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Sex Drive plummeted in Week 6 w Test E???

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I’m running my first cycle since 2014. I’m 45 5’11” and I’m up to 189lbs from my start of 174. Im running 500mg Test E with 400mg DHB and I’m completing week 6 tonight. I love this combo (done it many times) and my sex drive was thru the roof by the end of week 2. Out of no where I’ve noticed my erection quality go way down. I still want to do it but something is up. I have aromasin but have only had to use it 3 times at 13mg. The last 2.5 weeks. Do you think my Estrogen has gotten too high??? There’s no way my E2 is crashed. It’s impossible from experience with what I’ve taken for AI…Unless things changed cuz I’m older. I just took another 13mg Aromasin now.

Any thoughts or help? This shit sucks. I loved where I was at before this hit!!!

Last edited:

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m running my first cycle since 2014. I’m 45 5’11” and I’m up to 189lbs from my start of 174. Im running 500mg Test E with 400mg DHB and I’m completing week 6 tonight. I love this combo (done it many times) and my sex drive was thru the roof by the end of week 2. Out of no where I’ve noticed my erection quality go way down. I still want to do it but something is up. I have aromasin but have only had to use it 3 times at 13mg. The last 2.5 weeks. Do you think my Estrogen has gotten too high??? There’s no way my E2 is crashed. It’s impossible from experience with what I’ve taken for AI…Unless things changed cuz I’m older. I just took another 13mg Aromasin now.

Any thoughts or help? This shit sucks. I loved where I was at before this hit!!!

Bloodwork bro. Otherwise it’s a guessing game but i don’t even require a AI when I run test at that level. I would have suggested proviron before AI.

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
It does sound like your estrogen is too high, but as already mentioned, without blood work it's a guessing game. Are you in a state that allows you to pull your own blood panel?

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just moved from CA to NV 4 weeks ago. I’ll check and see. This is weird because I don’t really feel like I need an AI either. I used to need a little Aromasin here and there at 500mg of test if my nips got a little sensitive but this cycle I’ve barely noticed that feeling. I’m not holding water either. I’m actually getting more cut and veiny from the DHB kicking in. I’ve never run more than 500mg of test. It’s always the same for me cuz it works for my goals. I’ll check BP tomorrow too. I have a feeling it’s from Prolactin but I just don’t understand how that’s possible with this stack…

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just moved from CA to NV 4 weeks ago. I’ll check and see. This is weird because I don’t really feel like I need an AI either. I used to need a little Aromasin here and there at 500mg of test if my nips got a little sensitive but this cycle I’ve barely noticed that feeling. I’m not holding water either. I’m actually getting more cut and veiny from the DHB kicking in. I’ve never run more than 500mg of test. It’s always the same for me cuz it works for my goals. I’ll check BP tomorrow too. I have a feeling it’s from Prolactin but I just don’t understand how that’s possible with this stack…

It sucks when you don’t know what’s up. Just be careful not to aggravate the situation by crashing your E2. Check the bloodwork as soon as you can. Also nipple sensitivity doesn’t necessarily mean E2 is high. It’s more often a indication that hormones are changing. I’ve drawn bloodwork for that, 4 days after my last bloodwork, because of sensitive nipples and my E2 hadn’t changed at all. Expensive lesson to learn but worth knowing. E2 and gyno is probably the most over worried thing I see on hear but IMO. I’ve had E2 as high as 140 and still been fine but like all this stuff it’s different from individual to individual.

I’m not saying high E2 is good for you but I believe crashed E2 is much more common and way more uncomfortable. I know that this opinion isn’t shared by many. I think the thought of bitch tits causes a unreasonable fear in most.

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I agree. I can usually see water retention when the estro gets high. I got gyno from first cycle in 2000 that I got from the WAR 99 book. Lol It was 200mg of Deca, 150 of Winstrol and 200 of Primo. No test 😆 Fucking unbelievable that I actually got gyno. 🙄 I was 24 and I had good insurance thru my dad and got it removed. I still have some tissue that hurts a little on the right outside (not the nipple…like glandular tissue I think) but it’s really not a problem for me since. Back then we assumed it was from being super sensitive to Deca. I think now being more edithe two 19-Nor’s caused it maybe. I think it was probably from Prolactin in hind sight not progesterone but who knows. I need blood work fast. I’ll see what I can do. I’m married and I went from Superman to…FML in 7-8 days. She’ll notice for sure and be pissed. I haven’t run anything in 7 years and so I’m getting great results from the test and DHB. I gotta figure this out. If it was 6 weeks of PCT then whatever but I have 7 more weeks and then PCT. That won’t work in my house lol I’m kind of glad that that shit would bother her since she doesn’t know I’m running. She thinks I started TRT I think. The truth is I don’t need that now though. I’m conservative with dosing and do good PCT. it’s kind of weird it hit right when my balls started shrinking…that’s probably a coincidence though. It never happened before

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Week 6 is right around when blood levels of testosterone are maximizing so it’s very likely E2 is peaking as well causing unwanted effects. Either lower the dose or start a low dose AI regimen. 12.5mg of aromasin 2-3x/wk never hurt anyone, some guys on trt use that amount.

Last edited:

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score

13mg aromasin? each pill is 25mcg . Can be from high estrogen but normally is from low estrogen . What i do when this happens is include masteron at least 600mg week and 100mcg proviron ed , then i got a sex drive of a 18 years old kid

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
13mg aromasin? each pill is 25mcg . Can be from high estrogen but normally is from low estrogen . What i do when this happens is include masteron at least 600mg week and 100mcg proviron ed , then i got a sex drive of a 18 years old kid

Both aromasin and proviron are typically measured in mgs not mcgs. Also not all Aromasin pills are 25mg, most are but some aren’t.

I think it would be best if you didn’t speak in absolutes bro...

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Both aromasin and proviron are typically measured in mgs not mcgs. Also not all Aromasin pills are 25mg, most are but some aren’t.

They are 13mg. I’m really experienced with these compounds. I used to split Aromasin tabs and take twice per week at 12.5mg each time. That always did the job like a charm with no crash. These are 13mg from a good solid lab.

This sucks cuz I do have a sex drive but erections are terrible after being amazing. We’ll see what happens the next 48hrs. I just gotta get blood pulled like you guys mentioned. Thanks everyone!

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score

They are 13mg. I’m really experienced with these compounds. I used to split Aromasin tabs and take twice per week at 12.5mg each time. That always did the job like a charm with no crash. These are 13mg from a good solid lab.

This sucks cuz I do have a sex drive but erections are terrible after being amazing. We’ll see what happens the next 48hrs. I just gotta get blood pulled like you guys mentioned. Thanks everyone!

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score

You should post your labs up when you get then I am curious to see what’s going on bc I am in a similar situation.

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
You should post your labs up when you get then I am curious to see what’s going on bc I am in a similar situation.

Of course I will. I need help interpreting it from seasoned Vets. Guys can you point me in the right direction? I haven’t run AAS since 2014 and I don’t think I was even able to get bloods done then except thru the Doc. Do you know avg cost and a place you all like to use?

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
Of course I will. I need help interpreting it from seasoned Vets. Guys can you point me in the right direction? I haven’t run AAS since 2014 and I don’t think I was even able to get bloods done then except thru the Doc. Do you know avg cost and a place you all like to use?

I’m sure there is a Wes15 discount with one of them lol

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Do a search for privatemdlabs. com. That's the site many of us use for non-doctor ordered labs.

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wanted to drop an update. I took the pill of Aromasin Sunday and last night my wife wanted to play. I was pumped cuz everything came back online and there was no way for that all 7 days before. It wasn’t libido…I wanted to but I could only get half hard at best. That has only happened to me during PCT and the one time I ran teen 20 yrs ago. It seems crazy that my Estro could be high enough to cause those problems but it definitely went completely back to normal. I’m gonna monitor close but still do the blood work. Feeling blessed right now! Thanks for everyone’s input!

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wanted to drop an update. I took the pill of Aromasin Sunday and last night my wife wanted to play. I was pumped cuz everything came back online and there was no way for that all 7 days before. It wasn’t libido…I wanted to but I could only get half hard at best. That has only happened to me during PCT and the one time I ran teen 20 yrs ago. It seems crazy that my Estro could be high enough to cause those problems but it definitely went completely back to normal. I’m gonna monitor close but still do the blood work. Feeling blessed right now! Thanks for everyone’s input!

It's not crazy at all bro, it's actually very common for a guy to have high E2 induced ED. Sure as a teen your erections are unstoppable but 20 years later we respond totally different and unfortunately become more estrogen sensitive. ED during PCT occurs due to low testosterone combine with high E2 (rebounding) levels. Glad you are g2g now bro, I recently stopped deca so I'm still working on my ED issue - gets hard but not for long. I'm just gonna stick with EQ, primo, dbol and var. This is my 3rd time running nandrolone and I'll pass on it from now on. Congrats to those who can run it or use caber (bad for your heart) but that ain't me! Lol