• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Self Administered TRT Questions

Wick3d72

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good afternoon everyone,
I’ve started my TRT about 2 weeks ago with 100mg of Test C a week(50mg Monday and Thursday). Next week I’m going to get bloods to see where my levels are at. I know I’m going to look at my red blood cell count, estrogen and of course where my test is at. I’ll be getting the female blood panel. Is there any thing else I need to keep an eye on? I also take my blood pressure twice a week.

Thanks for you time

Good afternoon everyone,
I’ve started my TRT about 2 weeks ago with 100mg of Test C a week(50mg Monday and Thursday). Next week I’m going to get bloods to see where my levels are at. I know I’m going to look at my red blood cell count, estrogen and of course where my test is at. I’ll be getting the female blood panel. Is there any thing else I need to keep an eye on? I also take my blood pressure twice a week.

Thanks for you time
H&H, is always good to monitor your liver values as well but being on just TRT dose shouldn't have much of an impact with no 17aa s.

You'll want the sensitive estradiol test. You're better off getting the male health panel with testosterone and adding to it the sensitive estradiol test. The female panel uses a different version that is not accurate in the low end, which is where men are. I use this test set plus the sensitive est. Wellness Checkup Blood Tests For Men Over the Age of 50 | Personalabs

Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks for you time
Sounds like a pretty reasonable dose of 100mg per week. Some including myself are at 200mg per week.
You didn’t mention anything about an aromatase inhibitor. Do you have anything to block estrogen?

Sounds like a pretty reasonable dose of 100mg per week. Some including myself are at 200mg per week.
You didn’t mention anything about an aromatase inhibitor. Do you have anything to block estrogen?
Sorry for the late reply Greybeard, I do have some arimidex 1mg tablets. My goal is to keep my E2 around 25-30. I plan on getting bloods in 2-3 weeks I’ll post them here when I get them. Should there be anything else to look out for?

Thanks for all the reply’s

Back