• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Second Cycle

GavinMcGraw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First off, don't tell me I am too young. Its my life not yours. I was going to cycle when i was 18, but with your advice I didnt.
anyways
STATS (oct1st)
6'1
180 lbs

pinning sundays and wednesdays

Oct1st
1: 300mg test e
2: 600mg test e & 250mg deca
3: 800mg test e & 500mg deca
4: 1000mg test e & 750mg deca
Nov1st
5: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
6: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
7: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
8: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
Dec1st
9: 1000mg test e & 750mg deca
10: 800mg test e & 500mg deca
11: 600mg test e & 250mg deca
12: 300mg test e

PCT includes HCG, clomid and novadex(running during @ 20mg every other day)

Its now Oct 18th and i weigh in at 192lbs (+12)

No strength gains yet, November should be the time for that. I noticed my recovery time at the gym has increased incredibly. I can do more reps and wait less inbetween. I feel like i can gym again 30 minutes after i leave.

SIDES so far :
Back acne, minimal
Jerking off 5 times a day when im up north for work.
Banging the girlfriend 10 times a day when im home

Had one leg inject get infected from injecting in wrong place (slightly). Got antibiotics and it was gone in a week.

So what do you guys think?

1200mg Test with 900mg Deca... and you are 180 pounds.

What kind of support are you running with your cycle?

As of right now.. I think your cycle is stupid, well your dosages anyways.

How does an infection happen when injecting in wrong place?

just the tip

1200mg Test with 900mg Deca... and you are 180 pounds.

What kind of support are you running with your cycle?

As of right now.. I think your cycle is stupid, well your dosages anyways.

Couldn't agree more................Second cycle, trying to make it your last??? I've done a lot of cycles and have never done doses like those you are attempting.......Where the hell did you get the idea to do this-not from any vets here..........Train wreck anybody?? That 21 is really showing!!

1200mg of test e is nothing.... As for the 900mg of deca for 4 weeks, it's a bit high but I'll see how she goes. Might just stick at around 600.

My support? What do you mean. I listed everything I'm doing. PCT is in there too if you read it all.

The infection happened from injecting the oil into somewhere it couldn't be absorbed. There's tons of things it could have hit. It's gone now anyways.

I think deca should be ran longer than 12 weeks, like 18 weeks. Make sure to control prolactin and estrogen. Good luck and EAT lbs of meat.

1200mg of Test is nothing..? According to who exactly.. a 180 pound, 21 year kid, who has 1 cycle under his belt?

So you are running over a gram of Test, and near a gram of Deca.. and are not running an AI.. or Caber/Prami? Do you know what those things are..?

I think as of right now.. your cycle plan is a ticking time bomb.

1200mg of test e is nothing.... As for the 900mg of deca for 4 weeks, it's a bit high but I'll see how she goes. Might just stick at around 600.

My support? What do you mean. I listed everything I'm doing. PCT is in there too if you read it all.

The infection happened from injecting the oil into somewhere it couldn't be absorbed. There's tons of things it could have hit. It's gone now anyways.

IML Gear Cream!
1200 is nothing? do you even understand about ester build up? You can have 2k or better at any given time being released at any given time..Who an where did you grasp these ideas from that said it was ok?
180lbs? Drop the gear and your ideals, and pick up a meal,an extra value meal.. your going to hurt yourself kid

1200 Test E is nothing huh, 900 deca I assume is nothing as well huh. Guys around here have done many many cycles and there is plenty of knowledge here KID. At your age your full of testosterone anyways no need to pin yourself so young for one thing. Do you know what a 19nor steroid is? Because deca is one of those and also tren is too and they should be run with prami/Caber for safety genius. I always run Caber when I take tren. I've done quite a few cycles myself and I usually cap off my doses for test e around 600-750 and still see results from it. 1200 and you weigh in at 180... Im 245-250 6'2 and I use way less gear then you. Do me a favor and send me all your gear I'll put it to better use then you. Thanks.

First off, don't tell me I am too young. Its my life not yours. I was going to cycle when i was 18, but with your advice I didnt.
anyways
STATS (oct1st)
6'1
180 lbs

pinning sundays and wednesdays

Oct1st
1: 300mg test e
2: 600mg test e & 250mg deca
3: 800mg test e & 500mg deca
4: 1000mg test e & 750mg deca
Nov1st
5: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
6: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
7: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
8: 1200mg test e & 900mg deca
Dec1st
9: 1000mg test e & 750mg deca
10: 800mg test e & 500mg deca
11: 600mg test e & 250mg deca
12: 300mg test e

PCT includes HCG, clomid and novadex(running during @ 20mg every other day)

Its now Oct 18th and i weigh in at 192lbs (+12)

No strength gains yet, November should be the time for that. I noticed my recovery time at the gym has increased incredibly. I can do more reps and wait less inbetween. I feel like i can gym again 30 minutes after i leave.

SIDES so far :
Back acne, minimal
Jerking off 5 times a day when im up north for work.
Banging the girlfriend 10 times a day when im home

Had one leg inject get infected from injecting in wrong place (slightly). Got antibiotics and it was gone in a week.

So what do you guys think?

Also you said here (I put in bold) that you wanted to start when u where 18 so correct my math if I'm a retard 21-18=3 years supposing you start the day of your 18th to the day of your 21st. But you say we told you not to and recommended againstand it. Rightfully so we all would recommend that well anyone that knows anything would except Kash monies but he a a retard. But your join date is October 2014 not 2011 she. I were 18 asking us for help originally... Odd. But good luck on your cycle and congrats on being the youngest KID on TRT and have fun knowing it was your stupidity that got you there.

Well boys, I came here for advice since you all seem to be god damn pros. Yet not a single person has even suggested what I should be taking for AI. You have all been feeding this thread with negativity.

If anyone has any related advice on what to run with it, thanks.

Otherwise please stfu.

Also you said here (I put in bold) that you wanted to start when u where 18 so correct my math if I'm a retard 21-18=3 years supposing you start the day of your 18th to the day of your 21st. But you say we told you not to and recommended againstand it. Rightfully so we all would recommend that well anyone that knows anything would except Kash monies but he a a retard. But your join date is October 2014 not 2011 she. I were 18 asking us for help originally... Odd. But good luck on your cycle and congrats on being the youngest KID on TRT and have fun knowing it was your stupidity that got you there.

Good points. I think I may be the youngest kid on TRT however!

Like I predicted, many log ins.......Listen kid, those doses will cause you so many problems and sides--not to mention the permenate health issues..............Instead of, asking for our approval and praise, try asking for our help and advice.............You need to take heed and revamp that cycle.......Here's a good start---Hey guys I'm only 21 but I really want to run another cycle----any advice is welcomed...Thanks...................Remember us guys here have made plenty of mistakes and we can see this being one..........

At this rate man the only thing you're gonna get with this cycle is some nice B cups. You need to seriously slow down before you permanatly fuck yourself up.

Hey, being nearly 50, some 21 year old b-cups sound pretty good...................Please forward pics after cycle!!!

Well thanks for all the help fellas. Hands down best forum out there........

I have arimidex and caber so you troubled men won't get to see any b cups.

But I will post a picture for you babies in December. Crying over 1200mg te c'mon. If you're doing anything below 500 you're wasting your time. Yeah you'll gain a little bit but why dick with your system for a few pounds. Go hard and get it done.

Really. Anything under 500mg is a waste huh? So answer me this smart guy, why is it I've never ran over 400mg of test and at 5'6" I out weigh you? At 6'1" you should easily weigh over 200 without AAS. This tells me your diet is weigh off so essentially your cycle is a waste of time, not running lower doses. You will loose most of what you gain when all is said and done because you don't know how to hold on to the weight naturally.

Could be a ton of different reasons. I got really sick for a few months and lost pretty much everything. I've been back lifting for 4 months now.

It's going to be an awesome cycle and I'm going to get huggggeee.

Well thanks for all the help fellas. Hands down best forum out there........

I have arimidex and caber so you troubled men won't get to see any b cups.

But I will post a picture for you babies in December. Crying over 1200mg te c'mon. If you're doing anything below 500 you're wasting your time. Yeah you'll gain a little bit but why dick with your system for a few pounds. Go hard and get it done.
Spoken like a true know it all.

Back