• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Scriroxx Pentadex

gatormoe

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At 300 mg/week, hcg twice a week at 250 iu. AI is from MP Anast at 1 mg every 3 rd day. I am a 47 year old bike/ triathlon racer. This stuff amazing...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343583841.770969.jpg

Tinyshrek

Registered Member
Reaction score
So according to heavy's protocol 200-300 TRT dose wit human grade comes in around 1500. Yet yours is over double that and your estro is insanely high which at TRT dose without any Anti E whatsoever mine is never over 30 PERIOD. Hmmmmm...

JMJEREMIAH

Registered Member
Reaction score
So according to heavy's protocol 200-300 TRT dose wit human grade comes in around 1500. Yet yours is over double that and your estro is insanely high which at TRT dose without any Anti E whatsoever mine is never over 30 PERIOD. Hmmmmm...

Shrek would the fact he had an injection with 48hrs do this? Secondly, is the E2 that high in compariosn to the test level...just ask'n?

Last edited:

Tinyshrek

Registered Member
Reaction score
E2 is high period. Mine ain't that high on 50mg dbol, 750 test and 500 deca. And what it takes 5-7 days for the half life to hit the body so 48 hrs don't make sense... It's would make sense if he took 300mg one say then 48 hrs later took another then got tested 4 days later lol

hoyle21

Registered Member
Reaction score
This doesn't follow the protocol at all and tells us nothing other than there is test in the vials.

I don't understand why so many people take the time to get tested without following the directions to get an accurate comparison.

Tinyshrek

Registered Member
Reaction score
This doesn't follow the protocol at all and tells us nothing other than there is test in the vials.

I don't understand why so many people take the time to get tested without following the directions to get an accurate comparison.

Well honestly brother I don't get bloods for test levels, I do them to check cholesterol, liver, kidneys etc...

GSRacer

Registered Member
Reaction score

People take the time to get tested for MANY other reasons than to assess if a brand is accurately dosed. Personally, I like to know my E2, liver enzymes, creatinine, etc are all in line. Even if this specific test tells us something about the AI brand the OP may/may not be taking, it has value, IMO. While following the protocol is definitely ideal, and it does a service to all the members in terms of seeing if a sponsor's test is dosed accurately, I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't share any result they get, whether on cycle or following protocol. This test tells us there is test in the product. Is that useful? I think so. Maybe not as useful and knowing accurate dosing, but there are many people out there selling fake gear, and now, we can take another off that list.

GSRacer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hoyle, I should clarify a little: AS LONG AS people aren't making claims that are unfounded based on the lab work, then I don't see the harm in posting.

gamma

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I get labs for my personal values , testing pro cal is to see if your gear is the proper dose many are not concerned that or they would follow procal . But hey if ya got em post em up its all in the name of science .

Tris10

Registered Member
Reaction score
Here's my two cents lol for one, I agree with gamma. I also enjoy the lab section, especially for the E2 results. In terms of the other gear, I would think it would be hit-n-miss with every lab. Any of us could buy test from whomever n get labs done on a certain bottle n the other bottles could have completely different amounts of test in them. One could be severely under dosed, another slightly under, and another over. So, imo, test a bottle when you cruise or something n when you get a good result, stick with that source. Still check their shit every now n then. So, when I buy mlg or ek and I always see good results, I trust it.

Tinyshrek

Registered Member
Reaction score
Generally speaking and I really mean this generally(unless u get special test done) if you have high creatinine levels then that usually equates to poor kidney function

Vicious 13

Registered Member
Reaction score
What test did u order from lab corp how did u get them to test over 1500

gatormoe

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ordered the female panel from www.privatemdlabs.com... It was 50 bucks..

Vicious 13

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn I guess your lab just goes higher then

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys live in NY and get labs done before from a facility outside of your doctor? I was recommended a few places but they don't operate in NY. I have health insurance, but my doctor is not easy going. He'd get suspicious if I kept asking for lab referrals.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered Member
Reaction score
Here's my two cents lol for one, I agree with gamma. I also enjoy the lab section, especially for the E2 results. In terms of the other gear, I would think it would be hit-n-miss with every lab. Any of us could buy test from whomever n get labs done on a certain bottle n the other bottles could have completely different amounts of test in them. One could be severely under dosed, another slightly under, and another over. So, imo, test a bottle when you cruise or something n when you get a good result, stick with that source. Still check their shit every now n then. So, when I buy mlg or ek and I always see good results, I trust it.

Well said bro...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys live in NY and get labs done before from a facility outside of your doctor? I was recommended a few places but they don't operate in NY. I have health insurance, but my doctor is not easy going. He'd get suspicious if I kept asking for lab referrals.

Personally I get my labs third party. I don't want that going in any of my medical history also. Ya it might cost you a little but it's worth it.