• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Scent of the day

Got my winnings... Coach in today, my buddy just brought it over. Very nice smell, more "dark" than the citrusy type.
I like it... Will wear it to the gym tomorrow for sure!!!
Be careful. Those pheromones gonna have all the bitches swarming you

Got my winnings... Coach in today, my buddy just brought it over. Very nice smell, more "dark" than the citrusy type.
I like it... Will wear it to the gym tomorrow for sure!!!
Let us know how it works! I’m interested in the whole pheromones thing.

View attachment 86626
Here is the next shelf of the addiction and never ending search for the perfect scent bro.
See we have some of the same. I got 1 Million Lucky and Polo Red Intense. Is that Polo Deep Blue behind the Red? I've always wanted the Polo Sport, heard good things about it.

Invictus, Jean Paul Gauttier and is that Club de Nuit in the back?

See we have some of the same. I got 1 Million Lucky and Polo Red Intense. Is that Polo Deep Blue behind the Red? I've always wanted the Polo Sport, heard good things about it.

Another frag head, hell yeah.
Yeah bro thats polo deep blue. I like one million lucky it’s definitely underrated. Those other one millions are intense, parfum, and absolutely.
Polo sport was my early high school scent so i bought it, that one has a blue sprayer, apparently the silver sprayer is the OG and non reformulation, im on the hunt for it for nostalgia.
The club de nuit, the back left is the 6.8 parfum, the one on the right is the edt, i also have the limited edition not in the picture

I actually had a fairly large polo collection but sold most of them because performance on polo to me is terrible.

View attachment 86563
Took them off the shelf to dust, that why there all dusty lol. This is the bottom shelf, stuff that never ever gets worn, the cheapies….yeah yeah, i know its retarded, should just be sending compound lifts my money instead ….or have a gear collection instead
Makes me wonder what top shelf is. Damn just damn

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

View attachment 86563
Took them off the shelf to dust, that why there all dusty lol. This is the bottom shelf, stuff that never ever gets worn, the cheapies….yeah yeah, i know its retarded, should just be sending compound lifts my money instead 😂….or have a gear collection instead 💪🏼
Sheesh bro that's quite the selection! What's the number 1 go to for a night out?

Sheesh bro that's quite the selection! What's the number 1 go to for a night out?
Honestly bro, it’s always different and it’s whatever the lady is feeling. But my all time favorite is Roja Elysium and luckily its hers too. But man, depending on the weather, the occasion , and how your feeling, the possibilities are endless 😂. Some other good ones are PDM Layton, bond no 9 lafyette st, aventus….for designer stuff, im a big fan of pretty much all YSL

SOTD
Alexandria - Game Time

Today I just threw on Afnan 9pm. My lady enjoys it. The plan was Guerlain Vetiver but she hates it. So since we were both home I went with something she likes.

sean john "I am King" I feel like I don't need to spend more than 40 bucks for a bottle. I wore this out last sat night and had multiple compliments.
I actually really like that one too. Has a nice citrusy smell if I remember correctly.

Explain more. I was also looking into @GYMnTONIC colognes as well
Also, how does that coach smell?
More of a musk scent than a citrusy scent... Not overpowering, but very nice.. I like it and so do the woman at the gym...Im getting more compliments today than yesterday!!!!

More of a musk scent than a citrusy scent... Not overpowering, but very nice.. I like it and so do the woman at the gym...Im getting more compliments today than yesterday!!!!
I really have to try out these pheromones!

SOTD
tom ford mandarino di amalfi

Okay interesting thanks.

Coach performance on my skill is pretty horrendous so I’m still debating.

Back