• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Scent of the day

IML Gear Cream!
Totally forgot about this one I don't know how I feel about. I rarely wear it.
Bvlgari Aqva Amara
I heard mixed reviews on this one, i own one, aqva marine, smells cool but i hate the bottle, cant store it easy, so i gave up on the whole line….i heard amara and atlantique were the best

I really wish I was aware at the time when Bleu electrique got released Macy's was running a deal for it for like 35 bucks a bottle. Sold out instantly now it looks like it may have been discontinued. Heard it's possible a issue getting certain ingredients for it to make. Who knows. People are trying to get super inflated prices for it on eBay etc. I will let you know my thoughts when the sample arrives.
I had a friend that use to work at Macys, sometimes they will have huge discounts for employees, so i grabbed ysl Y parfum, blue de chanel parfum, and sauvage elixer, got all of them at 50% off. I basically grabbed the most expensive shit they had lol

I had a friend that use to work at Macys, sometimes they will have huge discounts for employees, so i grabbed ysl Y parfum, blue de chanel parfum, and sauvage elixer, got all of them at 50% off. I basically grabbed the most expensive shit they had lol
You made excellent choices!!! I don't blame you at all because I would have done exactly the same thing... How do you feel about sauvage elixir. I've not smelled it but heard it's nothing like the previous sauvage frags in the line. Some people love it

Lol
I heard mixed reviews on this one, i own one, aqva marine, smells cool but i hate the bottle, cant store it easy, so i gave up on the whole line….i heard amara and atlantique were the best
That's partly why I forgot about it. It was laying flat and hidden. The entire Aqva line has been discontinued. So they might go up and up in value. I would give mine away for free if someone really wanted it. Lol

You made excellent choices!!! I don't blame you at all because I would have done exactly the same thing... How do you feel about sauvage elixir. I've not smelled it but heard it's nothing like the previous sauvage frags in the line. Some people love it
I will say it’s definitely not like the others. I am terrible at comparing and identifying notes. If i had to compare it at all, i would say it similar to PDM layton.

Lol
That's partly why I forgot about it. It was laying flat and hidden. The entire Aqva line has been discontinued. So they might go up and up in value. I would give mine away for free if someone really wanted it. Lol
If they were in better bottles i would own alot more. I bought one and was like wtf how do I store this?!? Haha

Ombré Nomad from LV has been my fave as of late.
Them LV bottles are next level. Very expensive and pretty much never on discounters. I’ve actually never smelled any. I have a dua i think its of afternoon swim, ill have to check, but it smells pretty good. Ive heard nothing but good things about the LV’s

SOTD. Missoni Wave. I hit the gym earlier this morning and wanted something pleasing for others around me. Lol

LV the only one I've sampled was L'Immensite. It was okay nothing I felt I needed to buy

SOTD. Missoni Wave. I hit the gym earlier this morning and wanted something pleasing for others around me. Lol

LV the only one I've sampled was L'Immensite. It was okay nothing I felt I needed to buy
Is that your go to gym scent? My dumb reach gym scent is 2017 dior homme sport. Idk if it because its easy to wear, i like it so much, or because i have a few bottles. But regardless of gym scent or not, its one of my favorite dumb reach ED scents

Get Shredded!
Is that your go to gym scent? My dumb reach gym scent is 2017 dior homme sport. Idk if it because its easy to wear, i like it so much, or because i have a few bottles. But regardless of gym scent or not, its one of my favorite dumb reach ED scents
I don't have a go to scent for the gym. Whatever I feel like that's lighter, crisp and inoffensive to others. It can very from Versace Dylan Blue, ferragamo acqua essenziale blu, Cody Aspen, Versace Signature, Nautica midnight voyage, Ferragamo urban feel or a green Irish tweed clone.

SOTD
YSL La Nuit Le Parfum

SOTD = Creed - Silver Mountain Water
Honestly not really feeling it, ive tried multiple times, I dont get the hype….

Just getting started friend.
Well you are starting the right way. Most people, myself included, start with the cheapest and work our way up, then we have a big collection with a bunch of frags we dont wear

SOTD
Roja - Elysium Parfum
My personal favorite

Rose 31 by Le Labo.

Gents, don’t always shy away from fragrances that “seem” feminine. They wear in very different on a man (oils, sweat, pheromones) than they do on women.

SOTD
Byredo - Bal D’Afrique

Rose 31 by Le Labo.

Gents, don’t always shy away from fragrances that “seem” feminine. They wear in very different on a man (oils, sweat, pheromones) than they do on women.
I have one rose scent that was highly recommended to me. It specifically for men, MFK L’Homme A la rose, and i just cant do it. I wear other scents that lean feminine but cant do rose.

SOTD = Creed - Silver Mountain Water
Honestly not really feeling it, ive tried multiple times, I dont get the hype….
Me neither I don't get it.

SOTD. Ysl Bleu Electrique. First wearing so far so good. I enjoy it very much.

Now on the other hand I got a sample with it that didn't go so well. Roja Apex isn't going to be for me. I won't say it's a bad scent because everyone has different tastes. I really wanted to like it but I sprayed 2 sprays on my hand. I walk into the kitchen and my lady goes what are you wearing. I ask why? She goes that stinks and is awful. I let it dry down for 30 minutes and I'm like ehhhh this isn't for me. Then I washed my hands good a hour after I put it on I still could smell it and for hours later. I will give it a few more tests but it's not looking good. The bonus is I wore angels Share earlier that day and could still smell it which I adore.

Back