• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Scammed by Inno

johnp76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is becoming a regular headline dealing with Inno. From fake HGH to fake Gluth to clients "supposedly" getting scammed by an email getting hacked.

I placed an 2 orders from Inno in the past. One order was for me and one was for someone else. Service was good and everything was delivered no problem.

Since that time i was able to get better sources that offered better pricing but they do 3rd party testing with Jano for every batch. They also offer free reshipping if order gets seized or lost. This happens more then you think.

Recently i had a few people that wanted to place an order for NAD+ which my other sources didnt have so i placed an order with Belle. They wanted to place a much larger order but i talked them out of it because we still needed to send the NAD for testing before making larger orders.

I asked belle what will happen if order gets seized or lost. She assured me that would not happen and i will get my products and not to worry. The order was sent the tracking stopped a few weeks ago. Belle kept telling me that they will resolve it.

Last night she tells me that it was seized and according to their customs and detention policy they will issue a credit when i place a new order in a future at 20% increments. So if i place an order for 2k in the future then i can get $400 of extra products. So in order for me to recoup my $1600 i would have to spend 8k of new products that are at least 20-30% over priced, with no testing. I will attach pictures of our conversation below.

I will not be sending another penny to them and will take a loss on this order. Shit happens all the time and at least this didnt happen on a much larger order. They wil loose out on all future orders that they will never get from me and hopefully from alot of other people on this forum.

If you still planning on ordering from them just know that problems will arise and they will not help.

Now as far as INNO the company. They want you to believe that the are a lab and manufacture their own products, which they dont. They have a cheap website with fake pictures of their building and alot of spelling errors. Just by doing a quick search they operate under different names and probably running scams all over. They are just some scamming drop shippers. Below are the links of the other names that they work on. Look at the pictures and let me know if they look familiar.

I'm not sure how they are still allowed to sell on this forum after all the scams that they pulled, and anyone who keeps buying from them should get their head examined. You will get scammed its just a matter of time. On top of that there are much better sources with 3rd party testing. You should know what you put in your body and not trust their fake labs that they posted few months back. I guarantee those labs are fake as well since they didnt do them. Labs from "clients" dont count. I can pull up lab from an internet and say that they are from my clients also.....

inno1.PNGinno2.PNGinno3.PNGinno4.PNG

What an absolute joke, anyone that orders anymore from these guys has zero room to complain.

@Shin Inno is still MIA…..things that make you go hmmmmmmm

last message from Belle. They think its funny.

last post.jpg

If you are a long time buyer, you should know no one source can guarantee 100% delivery from international shipping.
Our clearance rate is already very high in recent years. when things happen, what we will do is the most important, post these info no help, if you like we don't have the right say no.

If you are a long time buyer, you should know no one source can guarantee 100% delivery from international shipping.
Our clearance rate is already very high in recent years. when things happen, what we will do is the most important, post these info no help, if you like we don't have the right say no.

This is legit a train wreck…this member should not have to send you any extra money. Make him whole and send the order he paid for

that's not train wreck, it's customs check, it's random case. anyone can control a country's customs to check which batch goods ?

I asked belle what would happens if this situation comes up. She said dont worry u will get your packadge. Your competitors offer free reshipping on lost or seized orders. No questions asked.

So I’m confused. Did people just get caught by customs, or did the email get hacked?

Yikes.....I was going to place another order for tirz and some other stuff but forget it now. What a joke. If anyone knows of a comparably priced source hit me up.

Actually most international sources offer free reship is order is lost or seized.

The industry standard is one free reship for any seized packs. If not then that should be stated clearly and it wasn’t.

Also you’re responsible for your email getting hacked. You should replace those packs.

Looks like my recommendation to the admin will be to remove inno from asf

The industry standard is one free reship for any seized packs. If not then that should be stated clearly and it wasn’t.

Also you’re responsible for your email getting hacked. You should replace those packs.

Thank you brother

Exactly. When i asked the about a possibility of a seizure or lost order they told me not to worry and i will get my order. I've ordered plenty of times from sources that offer free reship. Once the order to seized she told me they would credit me 20% at a time for future orders. Meaning that i would have to spend another 8k to get 1600 back in credits. I should have been aware of this when i asked before placing an order. I would never place an order like that if she told me about their policy. They later changed to 50% off future orders.
I proposed to them to send me half the order first and the other half i can as credits towards future orders. I think this was a fair offer but they denied.

Exactly. When i asked the about a possibility of a seizure or lost order they told me not to worry and i will get my order. I've ordered plenty of times from sources that offer free reship. Once the order to seized she told me they would credit me 20% at a time for future orders. Meaning that i would have to spend another 8k to get 1600 back in credits. I should have been aware of this when i asked before placing an order. I would never place an order like that if she told me about their policy. They later changed to 50% off future orders.
I proposed to them to send me half the order first and the other half i can as credits towards future orders. I think this was a fair offer but they denied.

This was a very fair counter off you made and that was being very generous on your part.

@Shin Inno @Belle qian @INNO-Kimi @Rosemary Inno

This needs to be fixed. I didn’t know you stated customs wouldn’t be an issue. This needs to be fixed.

This was a very fair counter off you made and that was being very generous on your part.

@Shin Inno @Belle qian @INNO-Kimi @Rosemary Inno

This needs to be fixed. I didn’t know you stated customs wouldn’t be an issue. This needs to be fixed.
This whole situation could have been resolved right away and there would be not need to make posts on the forum. As a business you need to take care of your customers.

Hello John, I never said customs is not an issue . If my clients ask me about that question before ordering , I told them we use the best and safest way possible to ship the goods, if any package is stuck in custom, we have the reshipping policy.
Every rep has different expression ways, but won't say 100% no problem. Belle told you 100% no problem? If so, you just need to contact her privately, I believe we would solve it well.

Hello John, I never said customs is not an issue . If my clients ask me about that question before ordering , I told them we use the best and safest way possible to ship the goods, if any package is stuck in custom, we have the reshipping policy.
Every rep has different expression ways, but won't say 100% no problem. Belle told you 100% no problem? If so, you just need to contact her privately, I believe we would solve it well.
I already made contact with Belle. She declined my proposal and is offering discounts from future orders. I dont feel comfortable making any new orders at this point. Below are the messages again. I should have been aware of your reshipping policy. I've never dealt with a supplier before that didnt offer free reship in case of seizure or lost order.

inno1.PNGinno2.PNG

Get Shredded!

For Christ sakes @Shin Inno stop making excuses and send this man what he ordered. Right fighting is getting you nowhere

Back