• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Sblabs transformation

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Saying I'm amazed would be an understatement. I didn't do a log this time around but definitely should have, the difference is night in day in my eyes and I know I put in the work and ain't looking back thanks sblabs for everything 🦍💯🔥 Screenshot_20220613-205903_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220704-084936_Gallery.jpg

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn! That's impressive brother! Very well done!!

Hard work + good diet + great gear = one hell of a transformation.

You should definitely run a log. I rly enjoy doing mine!

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Damn! That's impressive brother! Very well done!!

Hard work + good diet + great gear = one hell of a transformation.

You should definitely run a log. I rly enjoy doing mine!
Thanks brother 💪 I really wish I did one this time being the first time I've ran tren and anavar but can next time for sure.

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Saying I'm amazed would be an understatement. I didn't do a log this time around but definitely should have, the difference is night in day in my eyes and I know I put in the work and ain't looking back thanks sblabs for everything View attachment 74908View attachment 74909

Hell yeah brother nice work !!
Your tri’s are way fuller, hell your overall physique is much improved to say the least.
How long was your run between before and after photo’s ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hell yeah brother nice work !!
Your tri’s are way fuller, hell your overall physique is much improved to say the least.
How long was your run between before and after photo’s ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks dale 💪The total over all run is 15 weeks that first pic was taken in February when I started sblabs test at 750mg a week the last 14 weeks has been the game changer tho when I threw in the var and tren

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Damn brother!!!! What a recomp man… you realy added some muscle on your frame! Very toned up and a much harder look… outfucking standing man!

Great job brother! SB Rocks!! 💪

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Damn brother!!!! What a recomp man… you realy added some muscle on your frame! Very toned up and a much harder look… outfucking standing man!

Thanks bro that means alot 💪

Topher_ruiz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks dale 💪The total over all run is 15 weeks that first pic was taken in February when I started sblabs test at 750mg a week the last 14 weeks has been the game changer tho when I threw in the var and tren
Sb test, var, and tren make out for a beautiful cycle. :love:

Topher_ruiz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes sir im sad to see it end lol can't wait for the next one to see what more I can do 💪
We are both on the same boat. My coach took me off everything this past weekend besides a slight dose of test weekly until I get my blood work 😭. Hopefully I can hop back on real soon 💪

BBAIN933

272 pounds of pure fukn DYNAMITE!!!
Registered Member
Reaction score

Hey Digs, I sent an email about an order the other day and never heard back. It's been 3 or 4 months since i've ordered. Have things changed? Can you send me a new list or order procedure?

i apologize if you're the wrong person. But i thought i remembered seeing you as one of the admin's for SB

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Digs, I sent an email about an order the other day and never heard back. It's been 3 or 4 months since i've ordered. Have things changed? Can you send me a new list or order procedure?

i apologize if you're the wrong person. But i thought i remembered seeing you as one of the admin's for SB
@heavyhitter and @TheOldJJdigs are the 2 reps.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score

I’ll send you a PM brother and get you squared away

BBAIN933

272 pounds of pure fukn DYNAMITE!!!
Registered Member
Reaction score

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Saying I'm amazed would be an understatement. I didn't do a log this time around but definitely should have, the difference is night in day in my eyes and I know I put in the work and ain't looking back thanks sblabs for everything View attachment 74908View attachment 74909

Nice lines and shape Onidus ! Hopefully your next venture; you’ll take us along your ride ! Keep up the great work and Congratulations

Max

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Nice lines and shape Onidus ! Hopefully your next venture; you’ll take us along your ride ! Keep up the great work and Congratulations

Max
Thanks max I really appreciate it brother 💪

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Still can't believe the results I got from this cycle 💪 yesterday was a sad day my cycle ended 😭 but looking forward to my next one. Im going to stick with the same exact compounds I used this time around test/mast/tren a./anavar exited to see what more I can do 🦍💯🔥sblabs@securenym.net /get your not your average dad bod going today 💪🤟

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Could I just add that to the cycle I plan on running and at what mg a week would you say ?

Sixlouienine

Registered Member
Reaction score
That test is so high… just wondering why