• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

SB update! Customers please read

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I was informed by the big guy himself…

Due to a death in the family 24-hour guarantee tracking will be suspended starting tomorrow Wednesday at noon but will return on Friday late afternoon.

You can still place orders and he will reply to you in a timely fashion and if you order on Wednesday or Thursday your pack is guaranteed to go out on Friday, we apologize for this inconvenience

SBL

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
can1;1978044 said:
thats sad, take it easy..........

I know that means a lot to him to hear you say that… he did assure me everything is okay and normal tracking will restart Friday. I too hope his family is alright and I’m definitely sending a pray his way.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Bigcountry2020;1978058 said:
Sorry for the loss
I KNEW I was going to see you in here… damn you’re a good guy! BigCountry we’re going to have set up the SB favorites group… give ya’ll some special privileges. We’d call you guys ‘Team SB Crew’ hahaha! Don’t laugh because I want to run it by the big man when the time is right. I think I have a good idea 😉

But on a serious note… thanks for the words brother. I’m sure when he has time to come check the board out he’ll see all these posts. He cares about all of you so it’s just nice for him to see this as well.

good job guys

JJ

Bigcountry2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan theoldjjdigs
i have yet to run a cycle of sb. But it’s coming in the near future. The wife is running anavar and clen and loving it. I am also loving her running it lol. I woke last night to her humping my leg in her sleep

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Bigcountry2020;1978076 said:
Sounds like a plan theoldjjdigs
i have yet to run a cycle of sb. But it’s coming in the near future. The wife is running anavar and clen and loving it. I am also loving her running it lol. I woke last night to her humping my leg in her sleep

well you know we have real and extremely well dosed Anavar (10’s 25’s 50’s) Anytime you want a list just get with me.. I’ll send one out to you. TA’s are ridiculous.. it’s insane how fast it is..

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Bump for anyone who hasn’t seen this. This goes in effect today. I spoke with this this morning all is okay… he’s just dealing with a family issue.