• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Now Sampson that’s a haul!!! Nice feedback brother thank you for posting! Enjoy those goodies 😁😁

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I've had 2 packs of 50mg SB Anavar that I got during that anavar sale. Hadn't used them bc im suppose to be cruising. Well I'm getting toward the end of my cut and to the point that I've been cutting so long that regardless of if I have fat or not on my lower abd I need to take a diet break. So the plan is to finish it out (for now) next weekend.

I'm like hey I've got that anavar. I'm going to take some. I took 50mg the first day. 75 the second day and topped out at 100mg today. Man oh man! The back pumps are insane!! I am VERY impressed at how great this anavar is. I've used it before from a source that is no longer a sponsor here and it didn't feel anything like this. It took a while to start feeling anything even at 100mg. I legit feel like I'm "on gear" after only 3 days of this SB anavar.

Granted the back pumps are rough but taurine and some electrolytes have done wonders.

I guess now I know what REAL properly dosed anavar feels like! Popped my anavar cherry.

I'll be updating my log with my overall experience with it if anyone wants to follow along. It's in my signature.

As always, SB offers only the best!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
So I've had 2 packs of 50mg SB Anavar that I got during that anavar sale. Hadn't used them bc im suppose to be cruising. Well I'm getting toward the end of my cut and to the point that I've been cutting so long that regardless of if I have fat or not on my lower abd I need to take a diet break. So the plan is to finish it out (for now) next weekend.

I'm like hey I've got that anavar. I'm going to take some. I took 50mg the first day. 75 the second day and topped out at 100mg today. Man oh man! The back pumps are insane!! I am VERY impressed at how great this anavar is. I've used it before from a source that is no longer a sponsor here and it didn't feel anything like this. It took a while to start feeling anything even at 100mg. I legit feel like I'm "on gear" after only 3 days of this SB anavar.

Granted the back pumps are rough but taurine and some electrolytes have done wonders.

I guess now I know what REAL properly dosed anavar feels like! Popped my anavar cherry.

I'll be updating my log with my overall experience with it if anyone wants to follow along. It's in my signature.

As always, SB offers only the best!
We get tons of positive reviews on our var. glad to hear your results were the same! 😉

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Can't wait to see those HRT labels

Jscott079

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recieved my Primo200 e yesterday received it lightning fast as always.SB always comes thrue with quality and reliability
803a766f192d3fa163692d9cd892d298.jpg

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Recieved my Primo200 e yesterday received it lightning fast as always.SB always comes thrue with quality and reliability
803a766f192d3fa163692d9cd892d298.jpg
Thanks for the pick. That's some clear shit!

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice TD from SB! It includes 4 of the new HRT sport with super sexy labels!

Super fast TD, great communication, great products, and super sexy labels to admire! What more could one ask for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718-201554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-201554_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220718-201551_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-201551_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score

Super fast TD, great communication, great products, and super sexy labels to admire! What more could one ask for.
Hot damn….those hrt sport labels really do look sweet out in the wild huh?

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score

That is a beautiful TD right there!

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score

Nice haul! Looks good SBlabs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score

Those labels tho!!!! 😁😁😁

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score

Those labels tho!!!! 😁😁😁