• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

amozarri

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very nice! You're really going to enjoy those products. One of my favorite things about SB is that it isn't a gamble on rather or not that bag contains anavar or not. SB doesn't fake anything and their anavar is kick ass. 56mg per 50mg tab I believe the HPLC report said. Don't quote me on that but it was slightly higher than label which is fantastic.

Enjoy and keep us updated on how it goes for you brother.

I’ll keep everyone posted. I feel it’s time to log my workouts/meals/compound list with the variations so I can see what’s working and get some good feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ll keep everyone posted. I feel it’s time to log my workouts/meals/compound list with the variations so I can see what’s working and get some good feedback.

Would definitely love to see a log. Mine is in my sig. I've been slacking on it though but gonna get back to it regularly. Ended up giving my self some mental sides so getting lined out a bit atm. Goodluck!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
f4a0fdc379a46d637f5ac902d3f72e4c.jpg

TD!!
Thank you, payment to getting product was quick.
I already know SB is gtg, just wanted to shout out the new cycle.

Nice!!!

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
TD SB Labs. Packaging was excellent and shipping was quick. Thanks again to SB and all the Reps that helped make this happen.

Can't wait to get this cycle started!

Attachments

• 20220622_223815.jpg
    20220622_223815.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

amozarri

Registered Member
Reaction score
TD SB Labs. Packaging was excellent and shipping was quick. Thanks again to SB and all the Reps that helped make this happen.

That’s a nice stack

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score

Very nice 👍
PositiveVibes I’m glad you got your pack… looks like a nice run 😁

Welcome to the team brother

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Sorry for the late feed back. I got my pack in about 2 weeks ago. Very secure packing, very quick to reply, great deals and yes tracking in 24 hrs. If I could figure out how to post pics. I would post them. Great work SB. You guys rock.
Thank you for coming back to post feedback. We appreciate it and we’re glad you’re happy brother

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Bump for feedback.. great job everyone who’s posted. Great seeing happy customers.

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That caber is SO good. I was taking it and was feeling better within 2 hours. I could literally feel it working.
Same here, I’ve had a 10 year old issue with Rt nipple soreness and puffiness while on any gear. I took over the counter tren called Incredible bulk. Don’t know if y’all know the stuff. But it really screwed me up. That being said, I’ve been on caber and nolvadex for less then a week and issue is diminishing. I’m so glad I picked these two up!

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
That caber is SO good. I was taking it and was feeling better within 2 hours. I could literally feel it working.
Matt, how do you take caber. I’ve heard of people using it sublingual. The first dose I took was sublingual, should I just swallow pill?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Matt, how do you take caber. I’ve heard of people using it sublingual. The first dose I took was sublingual, should I just swallow pill?
The sb is capsules so I just take them like anything else. Idk about tablets.