• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Small td but still counts!
ffd808a216979ba3146cceb3e442ed5f.jpg
Nice!!! I’ve heard good things with our Clen but I can’t use it anymore :/

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
That’s a winner ! In fact, those are my first three choices bulking. Of course I love Para/Iso but, I’ll wait till I’m recomp/cutting . Provi all the way!

Max
SB’s Provi all the way! 😉
I’m on 50mg ED with test, Deca and Primo and loving it!! Great mood I feel great!

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
SB’s Provi all the way!
I’m on 50mg ED with test, Deca and Primo and loving it!! Great mood I feel great!

I just started training a guy and that is what he is using :
500 test
300 deca
500 primo

That is a nice blast for sure and a bit safer with primo vs EQ . I like it, especially for a lengthy cycle.

Max

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
I just started training a guy and that is what he is using :
500 test
300 deca
500 primo

That is a nice blast for sure and a bit safer with primo vs EQ . I like it, especially for a lengthy cycle.

Max
Yup EQ (although great) increases Hematocrit, especially in higher doses and without frequent blood donations can pose a serious problem.

im running at the moment

500mg Test E
350mg Test Prop
400mg Deca
800mg Primo E
50mg Proviron ED

adding SB blue Tops @4-5iu ED pre-cardio in AM

i just made some of these changes this week so it will takes some time to see the difference but I’m hoping the Primo comes through 😉

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yup EQ (although great) increases Hematocrit, especially in higher doses and without frequent blood donations can pose a serious problem.

im running at the moment

500mg Test E
350mg Test Prop
400mg Deca
800mg Primo E
50mg Proviron ED

adding SB blue Tops @4-5iu ED pre-cardio in AM

i just made some of these changes this week so it will takes some time to see the difference but I’m hoping the Primo comes through

It definitely will help and will make you look phenomenal, but it is a slower worker on me, similar to EQ (the slow part) but once I’m lean….Omg ! Primo/mast/test p ! Sometimes a lil winny or Var and I look super freaky hard!

Max
Killer cycle ! Stick to it .

can1

Registered Member
Reaction score
i cant wait to try SB as soon as i use up my vials i have already. i have done alot of reading on SB , not a bad coment that ive read. ill keep SB as a go to as long as hes here.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Well my friend…. welcome to the team!!! That’s awesome news and i can tell you you will not be disappointed!!! 😁
i cant wait to try SB as soon as i use up my vials i have already. i have done alot of reading on SB , not a bad coment that ive read. ill keep SB as a go to as long as hes here.

Bigcountry2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sb came through again got some more tren acetate,npp and anavar for the wife. I have used several sources from other boards and sb labs is quickly becoming my favorite I honestly don’t see any reason I have to shop anywhere else.

Attachments

• 204573C3-C88F-45E6-977C-EF41F3478AA9.jpeg
    204573C3-C88F-45E6-977C-EF41F3478AA9.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 20

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sb came through again got some more tren acetate,npp and anavar for the wife. I have used several sources from other boards and sb labs is quickly becoming my favorite I honestly don’t see any reason I have to shop anywhere else.
Hell ya brother!! That’s what we want to be….a one stop shop

Bigcountry2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell ya brother!! That’s what we want to be….a one stop shop
Right now I’m not running sb test I’m just running tren I’m almost finished with this cycle and next cycle will be nothing but sb labs. I give blood Thursday to check everything out with what I’m currently running. If the results come back not quite right I will go ahead and start y’all’s test. Appreciate everything you the old jjdigs and the boss do

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

Nice pick up BC!

Max

PolishRifle

Registered Member
Reaction score

Nice haul. I made my first order with SB last August and was really happy with their products. Service was top notch as well. I'll be ordering again from them next week.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Anytime I need anything my man comes through 100% with the quickness 😊 thanks sb 🦍💪

Screenshot_20220408-152033_Gallery.jpg

Bigcountry2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Another little small order from sb. Same experience great overall.

Attachments

• F953B9E6-0EA5-493E-B6F2-EAA7C02C2F5B.jpeg
    F953B9E6-0EA5-493E-B6F2-EAA7C02C2F5B.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 14

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yes y’all are. Easy to see why though. Looks like sb is one of the top sponsors on here. Glad to have tried y’all the first time. Now I’m addicted lol
We’re glad to have you as a solid customer amigo. You’ve been a solid member here and we’re happy to have you brother!

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Be interested to hear how that caber treats you. I placed a small order today as well.
Me as well… so I was going to document my experience with it. I believe the Deca was giving me some issues in the bedroom. Not ED… I couldn’t nut AT ALL. Very strange… things didn’t feel the same and I was starting to think it was do to Prolactin but the more I started researching this i started reading up on refractory periods. Very interesting stuff and I read a ton and really got a good sense of what was really going on so I’m saving the Caber until I get bloodwork and checking my prolactin.

Im hoping next week I’ll be able to get the labs done. I’ll definitely report back if/when I start it!