• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs - Secured email only

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys so this one is obviously not being said to the Vets here at ASF but rather the newer guys coming onto the board and asking for lists.

After you get your list and your ready to submit your order please guys… make sure you are using a secured email address. Proton is really good and I believe is free…

We are not going to answer emails from gmail/yahoo/iCloud.. ect… it must be a secured email when placing your order. We are getting A LOT of orders being submitted by Gmail accounts and I Apologize but that’s not how this works.

If you have any questions you can contact myself directly or HeavyHitter.

Thank you
SBL

Bump

Guys just to reiterate we are no longer accepting unsecured email addresses. It takes only a couple of minutes to
sign up for a secured email. If you send an order sign a Gmai/yahoo/hotmail/iCloud email it will not be answered.

again this is for your protection and ours. Please follow these instructions and you will have no issues.
SBL

Just saw this I’ve already paid and you’ve confirmed you’ve received payment through my gmail and now you guys don’t respond?

Just saw this I’ve already paid and you’ve confirmed you’ve received payment through my gmail and now you guys don’t respond?
That is also the point. They are responding. Your email provider is blocking the communication. Get a free protonmail.com account and see how fast your hear back.

You can always reach sb or a rep on here in pm for any concerns 👍

IML Gear Cream!
Have you contacted a REP??

Bump guys. Please follow these instructions and that will make for an easier experience.

Good information in this thread.

If you plan to submit an order with SB you should do two things first.

First is to make sure you are contacting us from a secured email address. Say good bye to the yahoo.com and the @hotmail… no more @icloud.com’s. Lol. Those are gone. You must register yourself a secured email and use that to communicate back and forth.

The second is to get with a REP and ask first for an updated list. It’s always good to have an updated list

Bump

As a reminder bumping this post

Just a friendly reminder everyone to please have a secured email when placing your orders. Things will go a lot smoother and it’s safer for everyone.

JJ

Basic proton email is free

Sent from my EC211002 using Tapatalk
Yes it is 😁
very easy to use and set up… just a friendly reminder to write your password and the security questions down somewhere and keep them safe. Attempting to recover a password with Proton is next to impossible! Write it down and keep it tucked away in a safe place 👍

Just a reminder guys… use a secured email addy when placing your order.

Bump fellas

Bump

Just setup my proton email account for free and emailed for a list. Boom!
Easy easy 😁
I sent you a list btw… check your PM’s

Keep this in mind guys

Remember this is still a thing!

Back