• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs - New Product PRIMOBOLAN E 200mg

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SB Labs several months ago listened to your suggestions and began stocking Primo E 100mg/ml and its my pleasure to announce SB Labs has still been listening to your comments and suggestions. We now stock Primobolan 200mg/ml.

We are still going to carry our Primo 100 while supplies last and there will be a price difference between the two. If you are interested in knowing the price please email an SB REP for an updated list. This list will allow you to see our competitive pricing and the email you will use to place your order.

And just a reminder guys SB Labs still offers a 24 tracking number from when your payment has been received.

PRIMOBOLAN 200mg/ml is now ready for purchase!!!

Sweet! This will make pinning with an insulin syringe much easier.

You guys wanted it, so we got it!! Hell…..I wanted it!!🤘🤘🤘 I love primo, and I love injecting less lmao

Just a reminder all the guys who have PM’d me about a list… hang tight we are working on the updates and will get it out to everyone who messaged us. Thank you for your patience guys… we’ll get you guys some numbers soon 👍

Very nice. This is next on my list to try, never used Primo strangely enough. I'll have to get an updated list real soon!

Very nice. This is next on my list to try, never used Primo strangely enough. I'll have to get an updated list real soon!
Send me a PM in the next couple of days and I’ll get a list over to you my friend. We are still updating our price list so it might take a day or two

bump

IML Gear Cream!
Bump! The prices are coming soon guys… everyone who PM’d me will be getting a new updated list very soon

I'm exited to try primo for the first time and of course it has to be sblabs 🦍💯🔥

You’re going to love it! I’m running their primo dosed @ 100 per/mL.
Gonna grab the 200 when it drops myself 💪

I want to buy this… Tonight!

Gotta say peaked my interest.been saving up for a nice primo run..

Ok guys so everyone that has sent me a PM about the updated list… has received one. Now if you haven’t PM’d me and you’d like and updated list please send me a message and I’ll get one over to you.

If for any reason you have PM’d me for an updated list and you still don’t have one… there’s a possibility I could have missed you. Just resend me a PM
and I will send you a list.

Again guys this list has the new prices for the Primo E 100mg/ml & the Primo E 200mg/ml. It also has the HRT Sport… which is a mix of 100mg of Test E and 100mg Mast P.

Thank you everyone for their patience during our updating process. However it is finally here and we will let everyone know when they’re available for purchase!!

New list with the Primo E 200 is ready to go! Hit me up if you need one

Back