• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs -New Minimum Order- Starting Sept 1st

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Within this last week especially SB has received orders for single packets of an oral… unfortunately this was done three times this week. Our shipper did not like that and unfortunately guys SB has to protect everyone involved, that includes you the customer but also the members in the team. So as of September 1st a $150.00 min order will be in place.

I’d like to point out to anyone needing just one or two items you still have this upcoming week to pick those up.. again this minimum order is not going into effect until Sept 1st.

Unfortunately we apologize for any inconvenience however we can not lose our shipper due to guys buying single packs of orals 3 separate times in a single week. We need to protect everyone involved and this is the way we will do that.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out to myself or the team.

NOTE: The $150 Minimum Order will not include shipping cost. Meaning… the amount you spend in products should be $150.00 or greater than $150.00. The shipping cost will be factored in after and it does not count towards the $150.00 minimum.

SB himself apologies for the inconvenience and appreciates everyone’s business. Keep the orders coming in guys… we’re kicking ass and doing great. Nice job to all!!

JJ

While I did love the no minimum I also totally get it. $150 min is just right actually 👌 congrats on kicking ass sblabs 💪🦍💯🔥

While I did love the no minimum I also totally get it. $150 min is just right actually 👌 congrats on kicking ass sblabs 💪🦍💯🔥
We appreciate the kind words brother… this is strictly a safety issue and although a small inconvenience for some.. it’s the right move to make.

We appreciate the kind words brother… this is strictly a safety issue and although a small inconvenience for some.. it’s the right move to make.
Of course brother I got nothing but love for sblabs 💪 For some guys this will just take a little bit planning when buying no real inconvenience at all. He'll I'm guilty of ordering 1 thing here and there also like when I bought some caber or an anavar. But I try not to do that to often.

Thanks for understanding everybody

This kinda sucks but for the most part I’m always around the minimum price so it shouldn’t affect me in any way. At the end of the day you really can’t beat the T/A so SB is always the way to go.

This kinda sucks but for the most part I’m always around the minimum price so it shouldn’t affect me in any way. At the end of the day you really can’t beat the T/A so SB is always the way to go.
All good points… I feel that $150 is the perfect amount. That shouldn’t be an inconvenience to anyone really… it keeps everyone safe and it’s small enough to get a couple things and still not spend a lot.

Bump… just reminding everyone we’re coming down to the wire with this. If anyone has ones or twos to pick up just make sure you do it before Sept 1st and before the $150 minimum takes affect

IML Gear Cream!
5 days left.. Just a reminder the new minimum starts September 1st

5 days left.. Just a reminder the new minimum starts September 1st
Yes sir!! Get your single items now if you need them 😁

It’s understandable, I’ve had nothing but great experiences with SB labs. Although it’s nice to be able to just grab one thing! I’m sure you gotta weed out the small orders to keep quality control up. Especially with the repeat business you guys get. You can’t beat SB’s gear. Over filled, potent and lightning fast tracking and arrival.

It’s understandable, I’ve had nothing but great experiences with SB labs. Although it’s nice to be able to just grab one thing! I’m sure you gotta weed out the small orders to keep quality control up. Especially with the repeat business you guys get. You can’t beat SB’s gear. Over filled, potent and lightning fast tracking and arrival.
Thanks for the review brother we appreciate you 🙏

3 days left until the new minimum change. If you're only wanting a couple items do it before then , and tonight only add a anavar any mg or halo and take 10% off the halo or anavar only per the weekend promo 💪

Bump

Bump bump!!

I for one wouldn’t order unless it was $150 anyways so i think it’s a good idea. Gets pricey shipping 1 single pack of orals that’s priced fairly which in turn cuts into profit.

Thanks for understanding 🤟 starts Sept 1st guys

I would be embarrassed to order 1 bag of orals or less than 150$ of stuff. Not even worth an order. Lol.

Get Shredded!
Last day on the no minimum! New $150 min start tomorrow. Let us know if you need a list 💪

New minimum starts today!

Just a reminder the minimum order of $150.00 starts today

I thought that you guys already had a minimum, but who really orders less, especially with the deals you guys have every goddamn month! Wtf am I gonna do with one bottle? Rule #1 - have your entire cycle in possession before starting it. Rule 2 - see rule 1. Basics there really.

I thought that you guys already had a minimum, but who really orders less, especially with the deals you guys have every goddamn month! Wtf am I gonna do with one bottle? Rule #1 - have your entire cycle in possession before starting it. Rule 2 - see rule 1. Basics there really.
You’re absolutely correct man… always have your entire cycle before you start. I do still understand the guys that are new to the boards and aren’t familiar with how the process works… they don’t want to get burned so they believe ordering one or two items is a way to see if a source is legit. However SB Labs has made such a name for itself that anyone on the fence should know by now that not only are they going to receive their items but they’re going to receive them usually within the same week of ordering, the gear is going to be top notch, and the quality is always consistent.

So $150.00 minimum is not a bad thing… it’s to protect the company and the customers. I think the more we explain that the more people will understand it and respect it 👍

Good move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a mandatory move really… we had to do it sometime. And SB has now built up such a clientele that we’re confident our customers don’t mind.

Sorry guys I really did not want to do this but when you have members order three times in the same week and order just one bag or one vial it just doesn't work out for us.

Back