• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

-SB LABS- New 12ml Compounds Promotion

No doubt bro! I put 40 bucks in the tank today and it went to slightly over half a tank 😬

You know what I could get with 40 dollars....that's all I'll say about that 😂
Hahahahahah!! 😆

Still going on guys!!! 12ml vials for the price of 10ml’s! You can’t beat that especially with 🔥 gear and a tracking number 24 hours after your orders been received!!

Also SB just added Primo E 100mg/ml!!!! 😁😁😁 🔥 🔥 🔥

Get it while it’s here because I can tell you it’s flying off the shelves

Bump

Get Shredded!
Still going on guys and the May promotion is still in effect for about another week.

SB is still doing 12ml vials guys.. if you want to know more or if you have any questions you can always hit up a REP and we can answer it for you or find out.

Getting a vial filled with 20% more Testosterone or compoun really adds up when you’re planning a cycle. Our loss is your gain!

I didn't realize the mast e. was 12ml till I got my last order 😍 love the 12ml vials 🤗

I didn't realize the mast e. was 12ml till I got my last order 😍 love the 12ml vials 🤗
You really can’t beat that lol. When I get down to my last couple shots i always just smile 😁

Back