• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

-SB LABS- New 12ml Compounds Promotion

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sb Labs has a situation with its vials. Due to a mix up when ordering SB was sent 12ml vials instead of 10ml vials! Why is this important for any customer? Well… after speaking to SB himself after filling a couple of these 12ml vials with 10ml’s of gear… it just didn’t look right.

So for a limited time only or until these 12ml vials run out… buy any of the following compounds and get them in 12ml’s for the SAME PRICE as 10ml’s. That’s 20% extra gear for no additional cost to the customer.

The Following Compounds are now 12ml’s for the price of 10ml’s.
Cyp
Enan
Sust
TREN e
TREN ace
Primo 100
We have no idea how long this will last but guys take advantage of this deal while we have it.

*As a reminder all customers get a tracking number 24hours after payment is received *

For an updated list contact Myself or HeavyHitter and we’ll square you away!!

SB Labs

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaper7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Love 12’s. I’ll check this one out!

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sb just continues to show their true colors and is constantly going the extra mile. I’m very proud to REP for Sb Labs and I mean that completely. I’ve found my home…
Yes sir im very happy for you guys👌 you and heavy are awesome 💪💯🦍

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yes sir im very happy for you guys👌 you and heavy are awesome 💪💯🦍
You’re a great customer my friend and we’re happy to have you on board. Thank you for the kind words brother

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Np brother keep up the great work you guys do 👌
Honestly we couldn’t do it without SB… with all the labs I’ve used SB has been the most stand-up loyal guy I’ve met and worked for. So really the credit goes it him my friend… he makes our job incredibly easy 😁

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Totally agree. Considering my rep pay is the gear I personally use, I wanted to work with someone honest(think posting hplc tests that aren’t super flattering in an effort to be transparent and correct problems) and had quality gear. I found both. Thanks sblabs
Honestly we couldn’t do it without SB… with all the labs I’ve used SB has been the most stand-up loyal guy I’ve met and worked for. So really the credit goes it him my friend… he makes our job incredibly easy 😁

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Totally agree. Considering my rep pay is the gear I personally use, I wanted to work with someone honest(think posting hplc tests that aren’t super flattering in an effort to be transparent and correct problems) and had quality gear. I found both. Thanks sblabs
Absolutely man. I’ve learned a lot from you as a REP brother… it’s a honor working with you!

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sb Labs has a situation with its vials. Due to a mix up when ordering SB was sent 12ml vials instead of 10ml vials! Why is this important for any customer? Well… after speaking to SB himself after filling a couple of these 12ml vials with 10ml’s of gear… it just didn’t look right.

So for a limited time only or until these 12ml vials run out… buy any of the following compounds and get them in 12ml’s for the SAME PRICE as 10ml’s. That’s 20% extra gear for no additional cost to the customer.

The Following Compounds are now 12ml’s for the price of 10ml’s.

We have no idea how long this will last but guys take advantage of this deal while we have it.

*As a reminder all customers get a tracking number 24hours after payment is received *

For an updated list contact Myself or HeavyHitter and we’ll square you away!!

SB Labs

Sust/Tren A&E! 36mls of

Max

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bump guys!!

Booty Bump
4cecb32b63b357305e0bd974d2a07aa7.png

12mls per cheek!

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Still going on guys! This is a great deal I picked up a bunch of testosterone and with the amount of extra that I got it saves me a ton of money. So don’t miss out on this especially if you’re running TRT or blasting and cruising or running cycles. This is definitely a promotion to take advantage of

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Still 2ml free in all test and tren products

MidWest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just plain silly not to jump in this. Glad I stocked up.