• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs football survivor pool $500 to the winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Brother I was just about to say this was a bad ass, super fun idea. I know nothing about professional sports except MMA. I watch zero sports. I promised my wife when we were 20 I would only play and not watch. Crazy legit Idea!

If I'm counting correctly thats 29 people ?

Brother I was just about to say this was a bad ass, super fun idea. I know nothing about professional sports except MMA. I watch zero sports. I promised my wife when we were 20 I would only play and not watch. Crazy legit Idea!
Your in like it or not lol 😹 I will let you know how it works bro it's simple basically just look at the football lines and whoever is the biggest favorite just pick that team

You're not alone. I am a football dumb ass but gonna play anyway bc it will be fun!

I am closing this thread in about 10 minutes so if there are any members that are thinking about joining get in now before it is too late I will not accept anybody after the thread is closed
SBL

Thread closed I will list the contestants in tomorrow's thread titled survivor week 2.
Week 2 because that is when it starts. I will remind everyone about the rules in the 1st thread thereafter it is up to you to follow the rules. Good luck everyone
Sbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back