• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs Dianabol

IML Gear Cream!
Still one of the best orals out there. Doesn't take much and you will blow up. Watch the diet and you won't hold to much water. This is one of are best selling compounds!
🔥🔥
Sblabs@securenym.net

Great compound I don't see too many guys using anymore. Throw this in the beginning of your cycle and explode doesn't take much start with 20mg a day. 💪

🎄Sblabs@securenym.net🎄

This product has been around for a long time and for a good reason. Great for mass building! Don't hear many people talking about it much anymore, don't sell yourself short. Give it a try🔥

Sblabs@securenym.net

Not too many people talk about this compound anymore?

Not sure why.. This is great for overall building.. Work on your freak parts and bring up your weak ones💪

Sblabs@securenym.net

Dbol is the shit. I dunno why everyone drools over DHTs and being dry so much. I wanna be WET.
Lol, Amen bro! You can always control your wetness with diet. But every body don't have the focus for all that.

Get Shredded!
Can't go wrong with tossin in a little Dbol. Strength and size is what this compound can provide 👏
Contact us at Sblabs@securenym.net

All month long spend $350 and get an oral of your choice for free💪.

Grab this compound today for free🤯 When you spend $350 or more💪

This hitter is not talked about enough! Makes you feel good, increases strength like a mother fucker! I feel like this has gone to the Wayside for some reason, needs to make a comeback!!

A true classic, not talked about too much lately. Get wet and wild with this amazing product, strength gains, size gains. Everything you could want plus more!
💯💯💯💯

Nothing like good old Dianabol! Works fast, feels great. A lot of guys used to run it with Primo. Add the two together and you wont look like a water 🐃.

Always on point. Tabs break easy💯💯

Seems like a lot of guys are sleepin on the Dbol nowadays.. You can put on some serious Mass with this compound, don't let it go to the Wayside utilize everything in Your Arsenal!
Fully stocked💯💯
Sblabs@securenym.net

Started 25mg Monday already feeling Fuller and motivated. Don't sleep on this compound👍
Doesn't take much either
🔥🔥

I plan on starting that soon!!! That’s in the order coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're going to love it man! Have an AI on hand or run Mastron or Primo and you won't need an AI. 😉🙂↔️ Dbol aromatizes fast so be ready!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I'm older and avoid orals at great length nowadays... any chance you all might whip up some injectable DBOL anytime in the near future?

Hey guys I'm older and avoid orals at great length nowadays... any chance you all might whip up some injectable DBOL anytime in the near future?
I'll ask the big dog!

Was feeling a little down and out from the primo. Added in 25mg Dbol now feeling great! Great compound for strength and size! Keep your diet in check and you won't hold much water!
Sblabs@securenym.net

25mg a day and I feel like I'm in God mode😵‍💫😵‍💫
Priced right grab yours today!

Not talked about enough, taking 25mg a day right now, pre-workout. Overall great feeling! Been about 2 weeks now. Couldn't ask for better results. Doesn't take much💯💯
Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

Best gainz I ever made was taking 25mg a day split into 5mg doses throughout. Dbol is highly anabolic doesn't take much💯💯

25 mg a day and you'll be blown away by the results, doesn't take much.
Always potent here at SB Lab's

Great compound for offseason! This was a staple in the '80s for a reason!! See what it's all about. Fully stocked💯💯
Sblabs@securenym.net

One of Arnold's favorite. The classic Primo/Dbol cycle of the golden age. 25mg will have you at pumped city! Only takes a small amount!
Fully stocked

Back