• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sb labs dbol

Always high quality brother, thanks for the feedback💪💪

good to hear. i got a bag from them for summer cycle kickoff. So it will be a couple months yet before i start popping pills again. Last source i got them from were sub par to say the least.
I know sb oils are dialed in for sure. No wuestions there haha

good to hear. i got a bag from them for summer cycle kickoff. So it will be a couple months yet before i start popping pills again. Last source i got them from were sub par to say the least.
Are you saying SB orals were sub par, or the source you last used to get orals?

Are you saying SB orals were sub par, or the source you last used to get orals?
Last source he used before, nothing SB creates is sub par 💯

Last source he used before, nothing SB creates is sub par 💯
Sub par and SB Labs will never be associated with each other. SB produces the highest quality products available. The end.

You have nothing to worry about when using are products. Have peace of mind you're getting exactly what you ordered, guaranteed. We don't play that shit. Look through all our testing, all our blood work. We don't play games. We are a top source for a reason.

All my SB Labs gear has been 💯, my bloodwork backs it up. I'll be buying most of my gear for my Sprig bulk (Primo, NPP, Test C, Tren A, Anavar) from SB Labs. Expect me to negotiate free shipping or something for my $1000+ order 😉

IML Gear Cream!
All my SB Labs gear has been 💯, my bloodwork backs it up. I'll be buying most of my gear for my Sprig bulk (Primo, NPP, Test C, Tren A, Anavar) from SB Labs. Expect me to negotiate free shipping or something for my $1000+ order 😉
We can work with you boss 👍 excellent future cycle!

how unique is dbol? this is one I've never tried, always thought it was the bringer of backne and a stressed out look. its an old school staple correct?

You have nothing to worry about when using are products. Have peace of mind you're getting exactly what you ordered, guaranteed. We don't play that shit. Look through all our testing, all our blood work. We don't play games. We are a top source for a reason.
outstanding. thank you

No acne for me or really any side effects running dbol, i keep my estro under control .

Back