• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

SB Labs - 1st order

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my first order in with SB Labs. Excited to try out their products. I must say SB and his guys are very knowledgeable and willing to help anyway they can. They went above and beyond to help me get my order in. I'm confident their products will exceed my expectations and excited to start a log to share my story and progress along the way.

I will update with TD pics and more feedback when the gear arrives. Log will soon follow.

PositiveVibes

Bigcountry2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got my first order in with SB Labs. Excited to try out their products. I must say SB and his guys are very knowledgeable and willing to help anyway they can. They went above and beyond to help me get my order in. I'm confident their products will exceed my expectations and excited to start a log to share my story and progress along the way.

I will update with TD pics and more feedback when the gear arrives. Log will soon follow.

PositiveVibes
Will be following along bro good luck. You won’t be disappointed with sb labs gear.

BigC235

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck bro, you'll be very satisfied. When a couple of my sources went under on here I was worried I wouldn't find a good one again, and boy I was wrong. Keep us posted!

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey brother happy you got your order… and i absolutely appreciate the kind words we appreciate your business above all.

I’ll definitely be following along any log you put out.. glad to have you apart of the team! 🦍 💪

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score

PositiveVibes
You will be even happier when it touches down, I was extremely impressed with the gear i got and the process was easy, I can't wait to place my next order