• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Caber / Prolactin

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a lot of you know I’m running

Test P
Deca
Primo E
Provi

Ive run a lot of deca in my life and recently I started getting signs of gyno/possibly high E2. A lot of bedroom issues, even posted a thread on it, and just general side effects of possible high E2. I was adjusting my AI up and down and really just trying to play the guessing game as a lot of us do. The smart thing to do would’ve been to go and get bloodwork prior to making any adjustments in my AI however I live a very fast paced and busy life like most of us do and that just wasn’t a situation that called for it.

So long story short after finding out through trial and error that it’s not my E2 that seems to be the issue I’m gonna say that I’m definitely having some prolactin issues.

everything I’ve always known about prolactin and men has always been if you keep your E2 in line that helps control prolactin. However if your E2 is not in line and your prolactin is already high even getting your E2 under control does not reduce prolactin Immediately. I’m not saying that scientifically… I suppose however anecdotally that’s the conclusion I’ve come up with over the years as I’m sure many have as well.

so I’ve ordered Caber from SB and it’s arriving shortly. I’m starting this thread to show my experience with SB Caber from the start of an issue to hopefully an end of an issue. My plan is to get blood work initially prior to starting the caber. From there balance the caber per dosage I am thinking 0.5 twice per week. I did pick up some P5P however I have not started using that as I think I need to read more on P5P and if it actually reduces prolactin After it is already high. I have heard great things on P5P at maintaining lower levels of prolactin however I haven’t seen enough information on P5P in lowering an already existing prolactin issue.

i’ll keep everybody informed of how this process is going to go and what I’m feeling along the way. As of the start of this thread I am definitely feeling signs of high prolactin and it’s not a great feeling. I’m really hoping and putting a lot of weight on this caber.

The caber is mint bro 👌 I'm glad I ordered It

The caber is mint bro 👌 I'm glad I ordered It
It’s always a good idea to keep ancillaries like this on hand when cycling. Even if tren has never caused you prolactin issues before, that doesn’t mean the next cycle won’t.

4F54B39C-8339-44E6-868C-AF367A36796C.jpeg
Pack landed today!!! Not a huge pack but it’s exactly what I need and want to try 😁😁😁!

So being on Nandrolone I believe I’ve begun having high prolactin… not a good general overall feeling.

I will be starting the Caber very soon and plan to document the entire thing!

Thanks SB for that crazy fast shipping 🦍
Still can’t believe it’s at my house already hahaha!

Still yet to run the Caber… just an update. I decided to lower the Deca and NPP and add more DHT with a low dose or SB Tren and it’s worked miracles in the bedroom!! always good to have on hand… especially of it’s something you need right away snd not dont have it. Rather have it in case you need it!

Be careful with the caber as well though. 0.25mg twice a week to start. I bet that's all you need

Be careful with the caber as well though. 0.25mg twice a week to start. I bet that's all you need
Thats what I've been doing splitting a dose tues/thurs and taking under the tongue working like a charm 👌 thanks @maxmuscle1 for the advice on this one 💪

Back