• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Saturday BS Session

I'm that guy ..at home & work..
Empty toilet paper roll,no soap,no paper towels,full trash can,empty trash can no bag..
Wtf 😆

Done that too. AND went from boxers to commando.
You must have been in the Marines lol. You have never been in a pinch until you cut everything but the neck off you undershirt to wipe your ass .. 😂

Aight, this has been one hell of a week for alot of people. We've had a bunch of shit happening to everyone this week. Not only that, we've probably had to hang out with in-laws, and I think we need a good way to end this one...

So here is the challenge,

What is some of that good ole wisdom that we all have to learn the hard way. I start it with a few

1. Never trust a fart
2. Never fry bacon without a shirt on
3. Don't sit naked next to fishing lures

Come on bros, Have fun with this one. We all need a laugh..
My baby mama that I LET live with me got shitty and started screaming at me because I was on ASF in the bathtub. She just doesn’t understand, I’m sore as shit I ran 6 miles I need my fucking magnesium bath and I refresh asf the whole time because I have no life. This has nothing to do with your post. I’m not gay either have 2 kids to prove it.

My baby mama that I LET live with me got shitty and started screaming at me because I was on ASF in the bathtub. She just doesn’t understand, I’m sore as shit I ran 6 miles I need my fucking magnesium bath and I refresh asf the whole time because I have no life. This has nothing to do with your post. I’m not gay either have 2 kids to prove it.
Leave him alone Stacy, Bro just need a bath and some ASF therapy

giphy (14).gif

1000002424.gif

Get Shredded!
There's gotta be an age limit on the fart rule, right? I mean, you know, I could really let 'em rip back in the day. Oh, I'd intentionally eat eggs and beans to prepare for a good night.

But now, yeah, I'm not saying I don't let 'em rip, but I'm never 100% sure if I need to start heading towards the john before I let it go...

Shredding Jerk Off GIF by hamlet

Back