• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

San Diego Resident Charged for Maintaining a Steroid Distribution Center in Spring Valley

Powerhousehb

Distrust Authority, The Only Rules Are Your Own!
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

San Diego Resident Charged for Maintaining a Steroid Distribution Center in Spring Valley, CA​

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

This is the guy that was making steriods for Odin & SixxPlex.

Maintaining?

So they told him “hey you better not maintain this operation”

And he was like “ok”

And then he kept maintaining his operation.

And they were like “yo, gimme all your juice cuz these new d.e.i social worker cops that we hired are pussies”

And he was like “got dinero?”

And they was all like “fuck you essay, we taking you out”

And he was like “yo no habla ingles!?!”

Sons a bitches

DEFENDANT Case Number 23MJ0630-BLM

Edgar Lopez Feliciano Age: 54 San Diego, CA

SUMMARY OF CHARGES

Maintaining a Drug-Involved Premises – Title 21, U.S.C., Section 856(a)(1) and (2)
Maximum penalty: Twenty years in prison and $500,000 fine

AGENCY

Drug Enforcement Administration

Internal Revenue Service

United States Postal Inspection Service

20 years! 😲 Yikes!

Meanwhile kid rapists and heroin dealers are walking free… goes to show you it’s all about the money. If your making it and big brother ain’t getting enough of it… better watch out.
Dude exactly , I always say this when I read articles about child rapist, these sick fucks literally get 1-3 yrs that’s it….. then when they go inside they put them in PC and protect these scumbags then they back out there a year later, the court systems are so messed up

Meanwhile kid rapists and heroin dealers are walking free… goes to show you it’s all about the money. If your making it and big brother ain’t getting enough of it… better watch out.
Completely agree!

Dude exactly , I always say this when I read articles about child rapist, these sick fucks literally get 1-3 yrs that’s it….. then when they go inside they put them in PC and protect these scumbags then they back out there a year later, the court systems are so messed up
Most of our leaders are perverts so…. They don’t want to set a precedent just in case they find themselves unable to cover up for one of their buddies or themselves.

Most of our leaders are perverts so…. They don’t want to set a precedent just in case they find themselves unable to cover up for one of their buddies or themselves.
Example: Jeffrey Edward Epstein! He got caught and before he could squeal on anybody he was killed in protective custody. They said it was suicide....such bullshit!

So does anyone know what source this was?

Twenty year threat, sentenced to 8, does 3. Make a million or more. If he was smart he would have stashed the lion’s share and it’s waiting when he gets out. But based on an having a new car that starts a $150k and another that is around $300k, I am going to go out on a limb and say this hombre wasn’t very wise. Ten thousand packs in three months?!? Not exactly low profile.

Twenty year threat, sentenced to 8, does 3. Make a million or more. If he was smart he would have stashed the lion’s share and it’s waiting when he gets out. But based on an having a new car that starts a $150k and another that is around $300k, I am going to go out on a limb and say this hombre wasn’t very wise. Ten thousand packs in three months?!? Not exactly low profile.
Boy you ain’t kidding. 10,000 packs in a year is still big time. Anyone who knows anything about sourcing knows that takes a major operation with a lot of players to accomplish.

Ecactely! I would have stashed a bunch of money in foreign account or with family so I would have something when I got out. Knowing with that much traffic something is going to happen sooner or later. I believe Odin (if thats who he was working for) was a good size lab. They were on Naps and other sites and people raved about them all the time...

Ecactely! I would have stashed a bunch of money in foreign account or with family so I would have something when I got out. Knowing with that much traffic something is going to happen sooner or later. I believe Odin (if thats who he was working for) was a good size lab. They were on Naps and other sites and people raved about them all the time...
You can’t hide money from the Feds in foreign accounts anymore. If you do the Feds already know about it and you can kiss that cash goodbye. Even if they don’t freeze it you can’t ever touch that money ever. There are probably a laundry list of other charges that he will get hit with as well. Money laundering and racketeering to name a few. That’s where the time starts to add up. The original charge is just for starters. All depends on how many and who he rolls on. Oh and he will roll. Everyone does and if he doesn’t they will keep adding charges from the IRS, the postal service, etc. etc.

I have a buddy that has a nice spread in rural SD (and a house in Spring Valley, lol). He has a home based mfg biz for the last 35 years. Plenty of money but you’d never know. If he had that lab you still would never know. He’d have the same older model truck, the same used bulldozer on his property and still dress in what many would consider rags. He, like me, isn’t driven by money, rather driven by success. Whatever that measure of success is, the money will follow.
He WOULD have millions in his walls, buried on his 9 acres or someone like me would hold it for him.
But we also have a mutual friend that was one of the biggest steroid guys back in the 80s to learn from and his mistakes.

I you are going to do it, that’s the way it is done. Flash jewelry and cars are a fools game. Plenty of time to get out of the game and a couple of years later start that lavish lifestyle.

One thing all of these guys have in common is they get $$$$ drunk. At least the ones that get caught.

20 years! Yikes!
Forget the 20 years. Where's this dude gonna come up with half a mill with no drugs to sell. Time.hes probly got. Cash I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Odin labs, LE always blows shit up to make it look good .

He probably get none to ten years. Which almost life at his age . But it should be a couple years before he goes to court he he has money some where to get a good lawyer

Easy to hide money in bit as long as it's not a exchange
But when it's time to cash out then that's when it gets sticky.

Forget the 20 years. Where's this dude gonna come up with half a mill with no drugs to sell. Time.hes probly got. Cash I doubt it.
he will most likely take a plea, those are just maximum penalties for the charges.

And most the guys call me the stupid one lol.

Write a paragraph on that in english lol

he will most likely take a plea, those are just maximum penalties for the charges.
He’ll take a plea if he has any sense at all. Which after everything I’ve read on other boards is suspect to say the least. Dude got popped with a pill machine and powders by the DEA and he STILL stayed in business. He was probably like every other guy that starts in the steroid business. They think that even if they get popped they won’t face any “real“charges or time” Oooops. He’s about to find out what it’s like to have the federal government all up in his ass. Like I said it all depends on how much he helps them out. Sorry but it’s true. If he even thinks about a jury trial and they will leave him with less than nothing and he will sit in jail for way more than 3 years. Any of you guys that think dealing steroids won’t ruin your life financially and legally you are total idiots. Even you guys that think of you just order small amounts they won’t come for you. Hahaha If they think you can take them up the ladder they will have no issues coming down the ladder to fuck your day up. I completely feel for the guy. I’ve seen it first hand and it’s a bitch. Just my two cc’s though. Everyone be careful.

Spot on. I knew a guy who got busted by the DEA distributing and had lab equipment in his home. He had drug priors, they seized multiple vehicles and I think he did around 6 years. He might have done fewer but a lot of people testified against him.

Agreed. This is never going to trial. I say he gets 5 years… served 3.5-4 years.

I guess my question is, and I’m no law expert, but if he takes a plea bargain, don’t that usually mean name dropping people? It seems to me anyone who made a transaction with this person is potentially at risk.

I’m no law expert either I’m just going by my experience with them. IMO he’s already rolled on someone of interest to the feds otherwise he’d be facing a lot more charges. If he hasn’t rolled yet he will soon enough. Their blueprint to fuck over good people is fucking fool proof. They will take your kids if need be. Also Pleaing out doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a rat fuck but a guy that’s into it at that large of a scale can’t just say I don’t know anyone to tell on. They will just keep piling on until they get their way. Sorry I have no love lost for the feds and the way they can manipulate the legal system to do whatever they see fit.

I guess my question is, and I’m no law expert, but if he takes a plea bargain, don’t that usually mean name dropping people? It seems to me anyone who made a transaction with this person is potentially at risk.
Not if he’s solid. Taking a plea just means he’s making a deal with the DA and most times it’s just to not have to go to trial. Depending on the evidence dude might know it’s pointless and with the DA he’s saving time and money not having to go to trail.

Now being a rat MF’r and giving names… that’d be cooperating for lesser charges, less time, or some situations even getting no real time.

If he’s smart he’ll shut his mouth and take the time. If he goes and does FED time and he rolls… he’s going to have a tough time.

Back