• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sad Day.....!!!

Get Shredded!
My condolences Z

I'm so very sorry. Unfortunately, I know exactly what you are going through as my wife died 3 months ago at the age of 35. People down the line will tell you to get rid of her stuff(clothes, jewelry, personal items, etc.). DONT DO IT. Keep these things as a reminder of her and how much you love her. This sounds stupid, but don't wash her favorite blanket or dress. Her smell is still there. Like I said, it sounds stupid, but every night, I press my wife's favorite blanket to my face before I go to sleep and it helps.

I wish I had more advice to give you but I'm broken, sad, angry and suicidal since my amazing girl passed. I sincerely hope that you do better than me because no one should ever have to go through this.

This thread breaks my heart and makes me extremely thankful for my family.

We could have lost our daughter in a severe head on collision on the interstate earlier this year. That was a huge wake up call for me. Her car was literally ripped in half. I am stuck with a ton of medical bills, but she is still here with us. I am thankful and grateful.

My uncle recently discovered he has colon cancer. My sister in law also found out she has colon cancer. Hers is a serious fight at the moment, and is a stage 4 cancer.

Whenever I see these threads it makes me want to grab my entire family and hold onto them.

Back