• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russia/Ukraine?

Get Shredded!
Great minds think alike LOL, I was just gonna post this.
Russia has EVERY right to go to war with us.
Now I am not saying I want that. I don't. I have family in Russia and Ukraine as we speak.

The last thing I want is war.
But this Biden administration absolutely has provoked it.
They all said Trump will get us into WW3 and these dumb F**** are the one doing it.

We should be lucky Putin has been patient.
Under Trump I wasn't worried. Under this dumbass admin, the generals dressed up like dogs. Morons who are politically correct and couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. I'm scared shitless for our nation.
100% brother. US is absolutely the evil in this situation, Russia are totally valid for defending themselves. Hopefully we can get someone competent back in office before we start a nuclear holocaust.

Isn't gassing the enemy considered WMD? :unsure:
Not sure but I did read this:

Screenshot_20230410-075619-878.pngScreenshot_20230410-075644-200.pngScreenshot_20230410-075701-742.png

Oh man, you mean me and many others were RIGHT once again in this thread!!!!!

LMFAO.
The US was involved in Instigating this whole thing? The Minecraft leaks which are now authenticated prove this.
You don't say.
You jackasses that believed otherwise. WE TOLD YOU SO LMFAO.

There's a good chance this is the beginning of the pivot for the ukraine story. If they throw ukraine under the bus, biden is next.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm curious to hear what the Russian government thinks about this. If I were them, I'd be extremely worried about how compromised their communication and defense systems are. I bet China is taking note too.

shocking...

Imbeciles.

Giving money to Ukraine.

Stupid fucking Dems.🖕🖕Screenshot_20230604-142724-356.png

I wonder if anything will happen from the whistleblower about Biden?

I wonder if anything will happen from the whistleblower about Biden?
You don’t wonder.

Nothing will ever happen to chinas puppets …. We will just go back to our lives until we can’t anymore

Apparently they already spent the last 2 billion...

JUST IN: Biden admin. announces new $325 million package of military aid to Ukraine

FyhHTXaXoAArslH

We are depleting our military supply...I wonder...is this by design?

We are depleting our military supply...I wonder...is this by design?
I believe so yes.
Obamas 3rd "administration"
Remember when he was in he depleted it and then also had alot of our equipment built with shitty steel from China and it was all falling apart, etc.
It fits Agenda 2030 - 100%

Only a fool can deny it at this point.

Back