• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russia/Ukraine?

Get Shredded!
They already showed the missile(s) were from Ukraine:

Whoopsa daisy

How’s Putins 300k troop restock going?

Looks like Russia isn’t doing so well?

And guess where FTX got the money?

From Ukraine.

Democrats sent billions to Ukraine.. Ukraine "invests" into FTX. FTX spends billions in Democrat midterm elections.

Now understand why Dems are sending so much to Ukraine all this time??

This makes a ton of sense now, it was a total front to launder money….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes a ton of sense now, it was a total front to launder money….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole system is rotten to the core. FTX bribed his way out of jail with this donations knowing it was a house of cards and a fraud and the dems took it with open arms. I can guarantee he took money from the wrong people and fucked them out of millions and i'm not talking about politicians either. If he is still alive in a year i'll be very surprised

IML Gear Cream!
Russia just said if the Biden admin sends Ukraine Patriot Missles, they will consider it a "provocative move" and that Russia "will respond".

Dumb ass Biden and supporters gonna get us into WW3 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Wtf.

Zelensky is outed as a crossdresser, LGBTQ member and former dancer and cokehead.

This is all proven.

How did he go from this in the video to the "president" of the most corrupt Nation on Earth?

He has zero experience and he's simply clearly a CIA plant.

Did you guys know about Zelensky past?

20221223_201510.jpg

Wtf.

Zelensky is outed as a crossdresser, LGBTQ member and former dancer and cokehead.

This is all proven.

How did he go from this in the video to the "president" of the most corrupt Nation on Earth?

View attachment 84203

The entire world is ran by pedophiles.

List Available Here

I wish there was a way to unsee that video

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Tells you all you need to know

Anyone "standing" w Ukraine is a traitor to America. This is a globalist front and the Democrat party is the money laundering front for globalism as is "climate change" etc

I for one cannot fathom people are stupid enough to have agreed with this since day 1.

Wtf.

This is all proven.

View attachment 84203

lmao....the scootin around like a dog with worms was pretty funny.

giphy.gif

The only way this conflict can end is if the US puts pressure on Zelensky to do so. But until then, we will keep up the artificial life support by sending in billions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine in the hopes of bleeding and weakening Russia. But for Russia, the loss of influence on Ukraine is a huge security dilemma for them and they will not stop their military campaign until they are satisfied. So this conflict will potentially drag on for years and has the potential to only escalate.

Pretty entertaining how quick the left went from no more expensive war to we must protect Ukraine! How quickly they forget Putin was dropping bombs on ISIS side by side with us while we shared Intel, he's been the bad guy since Democrats pretended he got Trump elected. They didn't even bat an eye when the first thing Biden did was gift Putin his billion dollar pipeline against congresses wishes, must be a real bad scary man!
Things make much more sense after scientists discovered a lot of people have no internal dialogue...

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Well I hate to state it anywhere, and I don't have the skills to do it, but I don't think this multifront shit show take down of the world human population, economies, energy systems, basic human rights, stops until there is a weekly in public 5hot to the heads of a whole series of these psychopaths, but life aint a movie. I don't even know if such sharp5hooters exist or would play on the side of humanity. This just gets worse until these elite psychopaths fear we the people of the world more than we the people fear them.

Now tanks are being sent...this deal is heading towards a bad path for our country...CHINA JUST SITS BACK AND WATCHES.

Now tanks are being sent...this deal is heading towards a bad path for our country...CHINA JUST SITS BACK AND WATCHES.

This has gotten very expensive for all of us.

But Putin especially has paid more then he bargained for… a lot more.

He thought he could pull another Crimea. Well, no one is laying down so easily.

They pulled out of Afghanistan after the losses became too much for them.

Thinking the same here.

For a country lacking air superiority Ukraine is doing pretty well.

NEW - Nord Stream gas pipeline bombings were a covert operation ordered by the White House and carried out by the CIA, a veteran investigative journalist claims.

UPDATE - White House/CIA say the report regarding the Nord Stream pipeline explosion "is utterly false and complete fiction."

Reminder map:

Foc24-6XsAI52jp

NEW - Nord Stream gas pipeline bombings were a covert operation ordered by the White House and carried out by the CIA, a veteran investigative journalist claims.

UPDATE - White House/CIA say the report regarding the Nord Stream pipeline explosion "is utterly false and complete fiction."

Reminder map:

Foc24-6XsAI52jp
I read this last night...nothing surprises me.

I read this last night...nothing surprises me.
So the US bombs Nord Stream gas pipeline to completely cut off Germany's dependence on Russian oil.
My prediction: energy-starved Germany will be reliant on US and/or green energy sources for years which however will never satisfy demand. Germany's economy will take a drastic hit. Other European countries dependent on Germany for energy and the economic machine will also be starved. There will be tremendous tension within the EU and with depleting energy reserves, EU's overall economy will take a hit and less developed EU members (i.e. Eastern European countries primarily) will face the brunt of the economic pressure and be forced to decide whether to stay on with EU or go it alone.

Back