• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Russia is annihilating Ukraine

Get Shredded!
I've posted photos.

Everyone here that knows me knows my extended family is Ukrainian and Russian and they live there so kindly fuck off🖕🖕

I won't waste another second on your stupidity.

I've posted photos.

Everyone here that knows me knows my extended family is Ukrainian and Russian and they live there so kindly fuck off🖕🖕

I won't waste another second on your stupidity.
They don't know shit. They know only the bullshit you've fed them so don't hide behind that as if it proves anything. I know you're desperate...but come on now.

No, see, what you have actually done is lie through your teeth banking on the statistical probability that nobody on these forums would know any better or actually be in a position to prove you wrong. You get on here every day making all these claims... You've invested so much time and energy into getting these fools to believe this picture you've painted, and now, when you're given an opportunity to directly prove it...you bitch out claiming it's a waste of time. I knew all along that you would; I just wanted everyone here to see how full of fucking shit you are.

Of course you aren't man enough to admit it, so you go right ahead and pretend that the reason you can't walk the walk is you "won't waste another second"... Pathetic.

It’s defamation you god damned idiot, and the defamations laws as interpreted by SCOTUS, doesn’t come close to making the the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I think you should sue him, mother fucker would that be hilarious.

Actually, it's libel, you god damned idiot. If you're going to call someone out for misusing a word, don't make yourself look doubly stupid by being wrong.

Sheeesh, fucking retard.

Actually, it's libel, you god damned idiot. If you're going to call someone out for misusing a word, don't make yourself look doubly stupid by being wrong.

Sheeesh, fucking retard.

Both libel and slander fall under the umbrella of defamation, legally. But you’re correct libel is closer as slander is spoken.

I guess he’s 99-2 now. lol

"Most of them are dead!"- Ukraine's army DECIMATED says Col. MacGregor​

Colonel Douglas MacGregor reveals the devastating truth about Ukraine's standing army, they've been obliterated. President Zelensky this weekend said there are long lines at Ukraine's recruitment centers but there is no evidence of that. Russia continues to decimate air defense across Ukraine ahead of a June offensive.

Yep even in this thread today.

What's amazing is the kid that just leaked Intel, leaked info the Biden admin confirmed it was authentic which proves that Russia is devastating Ukraine.

And these absolutely moronic libz are even on our forum arguing that Ukraine is "winning".

We're beyond cognitive dissonance at this point.

One guy even invited us to call his wife's sister in Ukraine to prove their version 🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜

The level of brainwashing is just crazy. And they think we're the crazy ones.

What are they gonna do when Russia "wins".

They're gonna still say Ukraine won. They will never admit reality. I picture these idiots in line for their 7th booster. With one eye drooping from one of the vaccine injuries they have, typing on their iphones while wearing a black lives matters Tshirt.

"YoU cAN cAlL mY WiFeS sIsTeR in the UkrAniA! ShE wILL tELL yOu tHE TrUTh...nO NaZis iN UkraNiA yOU rIGhT WiNgeD NaziS 😜😜😜😜"
Sure, unless the US start an actual war with Russia

Dumbest in the world.

Fake awards and they wanna keep em

LmfaoScreenshot_20230518-073907-822.png

Incendiary bomblets. I have seen maybe 7-8 of these vids over the last year where they drop them on huge sections of cities in Ukraine.

Heavily fortified Bakhmut has fallen to the Russians. This city was defended in a major way. Very bloody battle.

More Incendiary ammunition is now falling on the heads of militants who have dug in on the last stretch in the southwest of the city.

1684544420061.png

Get Shredded!
so the f16s we were sending were from finland and Biden admin was buying them from finland to send to ukraine but finland backed out of deal which is smart in my opinion

Anyone else notice that the US hit it's debt ceiling...but that debt ceiling wasn't high enough to just send Ukraine 3 or $400 million more?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Admin

so the f16s we were sending were from finland and Biden admin was buying them from finland to send to ukraine but finland backed out of deal which is smart in my opinion
It's all smoke and mirrors. First it was no long-range missiles, then no American tanks and then no F16's. They sent the long-range missiles (The Storm Shadow cruise missiles) from the UK a few weeks ago. We sent M1 Abram tanks recently. Now we have released anyone in NATO sending their F16's. They will all drag their feet and when no one is paying attention a NATO member or two will supply the jets.

This is mission creep.

"Grad" crews are hitting the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Svatovo-Kremenny direction. Intense vid.

Looks like Russia has defeated two USA Patriot missile defense systems. Supposed to be our very best system. Great, now they have learned how to wipe out our defenses.|

Satellite images of the Zhuliany airfield showing arrivals at the position of the MIM-104 Patriot air defense system on the night of May 16.

The image from May 18, compared to the image from May 15, shows distinct arrival points with a radius of several tens of meters on the tarmac next to the dug out position of the air defense system (right side of the picture), as well as a direct hit into one of the positions (left side of the picture).

@DDGeopolitics
1685392127385.png
1685392144483.png

"Our children will go to kindergartens and schools, theirs will be sitting in basements (cellars).." -P. Poroshenko.

Petro Poroshenko sitting in basement.
29.05 2023

@DDgeopolitics

1685409975557.png

"Our children will go to kindergartens and schools, theirs will be sitting in basements (cellars).." -P. Poroshenko.

Petro Poroshenko sitting in basement.
29.05 2023

@DDgeopolitics

View attachment 93235
Dumbest people in the world.

Patriot missile wreckage on a street in Kiev where it malfunctioned and hit a car

1685420623610.png

Back