• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russia is annihilating Ukraine

The MSM would have you believe Ukraine is winning or could win.

I can't believe some people are stupid enough to believe those lies.

Meanwhile Zelensky is asking for more money...

The MSM would have you believe Ukraine is winning or could win.

I can't believe some people are stupid enough to believe those lies.

Meanwhile Zelensky is asking for more money...
Ukraine and NATO have been shelling Russians since 2014 and now its payback time. I think both Countries are corrupt but if anyone thinks Ukraine and NATO have a chance they are not paying attention.

That looks like a nuked city. What kind of weapons are they using ? Shit is nuts.

That looks like a nuked city. What kind of weapons are they using ? Shit is nuts.
Almost every city the Russians take look like that if the Ukrainian army resists. They are nonstop shelling.

But in the West the "UKraInIanS aRe wINNing"

If Russia was doing so well, then why did they have to call up 300k more troops and heavily rely on the mercenaries?

They have also been pushed back on lands they said belonged to mother Russia??

Look, all the fighting is taking place in the Ukraine. So it looks like shit no doubt.

I thought last year this would last a month.

It’s been 24 months.

Russia may win. But with a cost to troops, loss of tanks, and planes.

Plus, by the looks of it, wtf are they winning exactly?? Ruins?

Maybe I am wrong. But that’s what my perception is atm

If Russia was doing so well, then why did they have to call up 300k more troops and heavily rely on the mercenaries?

They have also been pushed back on lands they said belonged to mother Russia??

Look, all the fighting is taking place in the Ukraine. So it looks like shit no doubt.

I thought last year this would last a month.

It’s been 24 months.

Russia may win. But with a cost to troops, loss of tanks, and planes.

Plus, by the looks of it, wtf are they winning exactly?? Ruins?

Maybe I am wrong. But that’s what my perception is atm

Yeah Russia is a fucking joke, if NATO took them straight on those Russian pussys would get smoked. They have no idea how to fight a modern war, and worse than they are facing a disastrous population decline that’s going to hurt them severely in 10 years probably sooner with this war now.

China is basically in the same boat with their population as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

I’m still in disbelief by the support some people on this board are giving to Russia.
Well its mainly because you have no clue what people think and then you make assumptions.

The “Kyiv Independent” in early March of 2022 vs March of 2023. Weird how they’ve went from claiming 160,000 Russian KIA to this.
1677984425697.png1677984437708.png

The “Kyiv Independent” in early March of 2022 vs March of 2023. Weird how they’ve went from claiming 160,000 Russian KIA to this.
View attachment 88290View attachment 88291
In related news, here is Ukraine's losses (cited from CNN!)
link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP...unity?lb=UgkxxMq6TTuBJlvfzpnQHfgJADsHWg-UthSe

Jeffrey Sachs 1 day ago (edited)
CNN, citing its sources in the Ukrainian General Staff, reports that on February 28, 2023, the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to:

▪️ 259,085 people killed, died from wounds, diseases;

▪️ wounded, crippled 246,904;

▪️ deserted, as well as missing - 83,952;

▪️ captured - 28 393.

I’m still in disbelief by the support some people on this board are giving to Russia.

I believe we are being swayed by the Media...a lot of what's really going on is filtered..
I can understand their position on the Bio Lab...US funded Labs on the Ukraine/Russian boarder..
After all the Covid Bull Shit they've thrown at us 25/7..
Who know what to believe..
Z...

NATO equipment arriving in Europe

Run the time clock back to end of the Romanov era then forward to present day. When you have read and understand that timeline you will understand what is happening in Ukraine today. Then you will fall silent because the current narrative is so completly false and so penetrating of the American mind that no one will listen to you lay out what has transpired, what is current and the likely horrors of our future.

Well its mainly because you have no clue what people think and then you make assumptions.
No it’s mainly my view of something we’ve spent so much money on and lack of desire to see it wasted.
And unless you support that ideal, you do support Russia.

If you don’t, then this doesn’t apply to you.

This place is so hell bent on failure of our government and its actions they’ll latch onto anything they can to embolden that mentality. Constant searching for the narrative that gives it credence and regurgitating that on a loop, demonstrates my point without having to make an effort.

I don’t have to know fuck all about the Ukraine or Russia to see that.

What are the likely horrors of the future
He’s talking about a pre cursor event to the Russian revolution. Which is when the communist pigs stole private land murdered political opposition and brutally murdered any lineage of the Romanov family line… which were the ancestors of the tsars currently in power in Russia prior to the communist revolution.

The horrors of our future is that “globalization” of government means a communist overlord type of central power not just governing a nation…. But governing the globe. In which any sense of opposition will be quickly eradicated through the same means of the past… re-education camps, murder camps and intimidation to live by the “if you can’t beat them join them” motto.

You see history does not repeat itself… because time as we perceive it is linear.

Human beings, however, cannot help but to repeat themselves endlessly until the very end.

Yeah Russia is a fucking joke, if NATO took them straight on those Russian pussys would get smoked. They have no idea how to fight a modern war, and worse than they are facing a disastrous population decline that’s going to hurt them severely in 10 years probably sooner with this war now.

China is basically in the same boat with their population as well.

Sent from my liberal sheep brain
BRICS is 3.2 billion deep. I find it funny how everyone is banking on chinas supposed population crisis as if that is going to be the savior of the west.

For one thing…. China has almost all of the wests military technology by now. Secondly, both sides in this confrontation are not only nuclear capable but armed to the gills with nuclear weapons. Thirdly, China outpaces the west in student intelligence and Russia, China and various other nations in the east are not only far more patriotic but far less diverse within their own borders and thus much easier to unify.

Once the East stabilizes its new petrol currency you’re gonna see their military might start to rival NATOs supposed superiority.

This entire situation is undoubtedly the wests creation. Unfortunately, it is going to be all of our problem at some point in the near future.

I honestly think the US has limited time to support Ukraine and they want to do everything possible to make some success on the ground. Biden will face increasing resistance in Congress to keep sending Ukraine financial/material help; Americans are also getting fed up with the conflict and it will definitely hurt Democrats and Republicans in 2024 elections if they insist on supporting Ukraine. And look at the stats, Ukraine is losing a lot of manpower in this conflict and eventually, they will ask US/NATO to provide boots on the ground or air cover to keep Ukraine from collapsing. And that will invite a far more serious and dangerous conflict.

The War is costing American taxpayers money we don't..It's effecting our economy drastically..
Another War..that we won't see a Penny returned..
Biden's Ukraine Investment that the US is picking up the Tab On..
Ukraine has cost us Money that should have been spent on Americans...
America has major Problems..

The Real Story...
What business ties does Biden have with Ukraine..??
Why is there US funded Bio-Labs in Ukraine..??

The Media stays clear of those Topics..
People in America can't afford their Medications..
Constantly cutting Medicare and SS...
Homeless Veterans on our Streets..
BUT
Billions to War..!!

Just doesn't Add Up...
Unless...
There's something Else going On..
Z...

Back