• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russia is annihilating Ukraine

Get Shredded!
Ukrainians/NATO have been firing drones deep into Russia targeting energy infrastructure like oil storage tanks. A few drones have made it to their targets.

Last night Russia destroyed power plants in 5 Ukrainian cities along with other vital infrastructure.

In Ukraine , due to a blow to the energy sector , there is a massive Internet outage, reports the Netblocks service.

The consequences are most visible in Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Vinnitsa and Khmelnitsky.

Will oil prices rise?

It appears the Russians have developed decoys on their missiles. Flares were seen being emitted right before the Russian missiles struck their targets.

Great, we now have unstoppable hypersonic Russian missiles with a decoy system.

Intel Slava Z, [3/22/2024 4:07 AM]
🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️The Dnieper hydroelectric power station, which is the largest hydroelectric power station in Ukraine, stopped work after a fire and damage, said Igor Sirota, director of Ukrhydroenergo.

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️Kharkov is completely without power - mayor

Ukraine is a turd that is trying to fight it's way up from the flushing toilet. It's hopeless, but the evil corrupt rats in Zelensky and Biden and EU and NATO and Lindsey Graham's will happily keep on sacrificing Ukrainians as long as the slush money keeps flowing.
Everyone literally hates Biden, he's such detestable scum, that I imagine some desperate moves are about to happen to try to drag the US into direct kinetics with Russia to influence the election.

Ukraine is a turd that is trying to fight it's way up from the flushing toilet. It's hopeless, but the evil corrupt rats in Zelensky and Biden and EU and NATO and Lindsey Graham's will happily keep on sacrificing Ukrainians as long as the slush money keeps flowing.
Everyone literally hates Biden, he's such detestable scum, that I imagine some desperate moves are about to happen to try to drag the US into direct kinetics with Russia to influence the election.
Oh yeah. Already in the works.

In a sane world Ukraine and Germany would be cooperating with Russia for mutual benefit.

Now Russia is giving away food and pesticides to African countries (thereby gaining support, sympathy and influence in countries that hate the Europeans who enslaved them in the past), and selling its energy to China and India.

Sanctions of all kinds, NATO and US throwing money and weapons have done nothing but strengthen Putin's leadership.

Four to five heavily armed men burst into a Russian concert city hall and open fire on civilians with full auto AK's. Dozens dead. Some sort of bomb was detonated after the shootings which set the complex on fire.

This is the worst terrorist attack in Russia in last 20 years.

This was commonplace in Ukraine when the CIA and Ukrainian military would target Russians in Ukrainian territory in 2014. One of the reasons Putin invaded to begin with.

IML Gear Cream!
Intel Slava Z, [3/22/2024 12:58 PM]
🇷🇺⚡️Source 112: the number of victims in the attack on Crocus City Hall has increased to 140 people.

Intel Slava Z, [3/22/2024 12:59 PM]
🇷🇺⚡The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Moscow and the Moscow region has introduced the Zarya plan. All personnel
must arrive at work within an hour, including those who have days off.

Everyone must be armed and equipped.

Makes ya wonder how long a country can be annihilated and still survive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the worst terrorist attack in Russia in last 20 years.

This was commonplace in Ukraine when the CIA and Ukrainian military would target Russians in Ukrainian territory in 2014. One of the reasons Putin invaded to begin with.

There’s been grumblings of a Russian
Civil war for a month now. It was even reported on by mainstream foreign media, just not hearing much from ours.

ISIS's Amaq news agency published a statement accepting responsibility for the terrorist attack on the outskirts of Moscow. "Fighters of the Islamic State attacked a large gathering of Christians in the city of Krasnogorsk on the outskirts of the Russian capital Moscow and killed and wounded hundreds and caused great destruction to the place before retreating to their bases in peace," the statement said.

1711206658453.png

Russia begins to point its finger towards Ukraine:
"The terrorists involved in the attack on the concert building tried to escape to the Russia-Ukraine border," the Central Investigation Department of the Russian Federal Security Service now reports. "The terrorists planned to cross the border and had contacts on the Ukrainian side. The terrorist attack was carefully planned."

The Kremlin in an official announcement: 11 people were arrested on suspicion of involvement in the attack in Moscow, including 4 terrorists who actively participated in the attack.

Get Shredded!
All 11 suspects are apparently Tajik Muslims. They claim they were paid to kill as many as possible. The big question is: who sent them. They were highly trained, with many weapons, explosives, evacuation from the scene and an orderly organization. Russian intelligence claims they were in contact with officials in Ukraine.

ISIS usually conducts suicide missions. The fact that they had an organized exit plan is not a classic ISIS operation.

ISIS publishes a photo of the four terrorists who carried out the attack in Moscow.
ISIS's Amaq agency: The attack was carried out by four attackers who were armed with machine guns, pistols, knives and incendiary bombs. They broke into the concert hall and three started shooting people, and the fourth set fire to the place. The result of the attack - about 300 Christians who were killed and wounded by shots to the head and almost complete destruction of the place

1711207127254.png

So a typical Islamic terrorist attack then. Since when do Muslims need payment to commit such acts? What better way to escape than a war torn country?

Yeah, pretty sure this news cycle is all spin. I'll wait for more info but this narrative does not smell right.

This is not classic ISIS. This is a hired gun scenario.

This is not classic ISIS. This is a hired gun scenario.

No reason to believe they just haven’t changed tactics. I can’t say this doesn’t have anything to do with Ukraine, but everything you’ve posted so far I’d expect with the possible omission of suicide bombers. If I were based near Syria, I’d go through Turkey take a boat ride to Ukraine and make my way through to Moscow. Thats by far the best way to get there while avoiding detection.

ISIS can’t keep suicide bombing, they’ll run out of people too quick.

Also, Russia would never ever in a million years admit to a destabilized Ukraine being a cause of domestic terrorism.

Back