Russia is annihilating Ukraine

JamesT13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How the hell has this supposed super power know as Russia not over taken this weak country? Russia is supposed to be a big dick in the world. It appears it’s actually a micro penis
Yup!! They’re a paper tiger

JamesT13

Registered
Reaction score
They have a lot of Nukes still left over, but it’s pretty clear they aren’t what they have been claiming to be at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It costs tens of millions a year to maintain one nuke. I’m curious how many are actually in operation. Also I’ve seen how some of their s-300 or 400s in action where the rocket returns lol whose dumb enough to push the button on a nuke and find out if it’s been maintained. They’re literally using all ww2 equipment. Exactly what happens when everyone on top is corrupt

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
It costs tens of millions to maintain one nuke. I’m curious how many are actually in operation. Also I’ve seen how some of their s-300 or 400s in action where the rocket returns lol whose dumb enough to push the button on a nuke and find out if it’s been maintained. They’re literally using all ww2 equipment. Exactly what happens when everyone on top is corrupt

That’s completely true, and we aren’t even sure even if they are maintained how many they can actually launch at once. Good chance we’d be blasting them out of the sky one every hour or so.

JamesT13

Registered
Reaction score
That’s completely true, and we aren’t even sure even if they are maintained how many they can actually launch at once. Good chance we’d be blasting them out of the sky one every hour or so.

No doubt!!

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
It costs tens of millions a year to maintain one nuke. I’m curious how many are actually in operation. Also I’ve seen how some of their s-300 or 400s in action where the rocket returns lol whose dumb enough to push the button on a nuke and find out if it’s been maintained. They’re literally using all ww2 equipment. Exactly what happens when everyone on top is corrupt
Guess what year the US stopped using floppy disks for the command and control of our nuclear arsenal?

I think we need to smarten up a bit too.

JamesT13

Registered
Reaction score
Guess what year the US stopped using floppy disks for the command and control of our nuclear arsenal?

I think we need to smarten up a bit too.

I believe it. But if there’s one thing I’m sure of it’s that our country’s military industrial complex is on top of it lol imagine all the shit they have that we havnt seen. Btw I’m not a democrat, just wanna make that clear. I’m an independent. I don’t understand why the right is towing the Russian line but whatever. Even pro Russian/war bloggers are starting to question things. Putin just had Igor Girken arrested

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They are not fighting all of nato, and this quite possibly the dumbest things you’ve ever posted.

You seriously don't think the US, UK, Germany, Poland, etc don't have boots on the ground in Ukraine? You do realize the Ukrainians cannot even man many of our weapon's systems alone, right? Who do you think provides the weapons, ammunition, targeting data, satellite data etc.? They have a Ukrainian walk over and push the button so they can say it wasn't them. If you think NATO isn't present in Ukraine, you are only fooling yourself.

We need to get a peace deal in place before the Russians tire of this and start deploying tactical nukes.

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
You seriously don't think the US, UK, Germany, Poland, etc don't have boots on the ground in Ukraine? You do realize the Ukrainians cannot even man many of our weapon's systems alone, right? Who do you think provides the weapons, ammunition, targeting data, satellite data etc.? They have a Ukrainian walk over and push the button so they can say it wasn't them. If you think NATO isn't present in Ukraine, you are only fooling yourself.

We need to get a peace deal in place before the Russians tire of this and start deploying tactical nukes.

I’ve said in this thread that we have had CIA and limited special ops at every conflict in the world since WW2, but that’s not the same as taking on all of NATO. Also, all the shit Ukraine is getting is old shit. Fuck, even the talked about F-15’s are almost 50 years old.

Meanwhile the Kinzhal is a fucking joke. Typical overhyped Russian bullshit, like the rest of Russia.

Big Puppy

Registered
Reaction score

Hell, we have troops over there. like national guard troops

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
I believe it. But if there’s one thing I’m sure of it’s that our country’s military industrial complex is on top of it lol imagine all the shit they have that we havnt seen. Btw I’m not a democrat, just wanna make that clear. I’m an independent. I don’t understand why the right is towing the Russian line but whatever. Even pro Russian/war bloggers are starting to question things. Putin just had Igor Girken arrested
I agree. We have super weapons, stuff of science fiction, in operation now, but not publicly disclosed. The first B2 stealth bomber was operational since like 1975 but only full acknowledged by our govt till around 1990. It's existence was denied the entire time and understandably so.

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. We have super weapons, stuff of science fiction, in operation now, but not publicly disclosed. The first B2 stealth bomber was operational since like 1975 but only full acknowledged by our govt till around 1990. It's existence was denied the entire time and understandably so.

We denied we had those capabilities until desert storm when we were actively using the F-117 Nighthawk and couldn’t keep it a secret anymore.

Meanwhile Russia or China parades around their new shit even though they only have 3 in existence and only 1 of them is fully functional because they can’t build the hardware to make them. lol

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
We denied we had those capabilities until desert storm when we were actively using the F-117 Nighthawk and couldn’t keep it a secret anymore.

Meanwhile Russia or China parades around their new shit even though they only have 3 in existence and only 1 of them is fully functional because they can’t build the hardware to make them. lol

Virtually all of China's advanced stealth technology was stolen from the U.S. The Chinese, at least when it comes to advanced weapons systems, are not good at creating, they are good at copying. China knocking off our goods and technology is so known, so pervasive, it's practically a cultural meme here in the US.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@RobertKennedyJr Reveals What The Media Will Never Tell You About Ukraine War
• According to Kennedy, President Zelensky had intentions of signing the "Minsk Accords 2.0," a peace agreement with Russia, in March 2022.
• The agreement left Ukraine intact but provided protections for ethnic Russians in Ukraine.
• Putin started withdrawing his troops. However, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was sent to Ukraine to "torpedo the agreement."
• The US marketed Ukraine as a humanitarian crisis. Yet, when pressed, US leaders said the objectives were regime change in Russia and the exhaustion of the Russian army. "So, again, that has nothing to do with Ukraine," argued Kennedy. "What that means is the Ukraine is a proxy in essentially a struggle between two superpowers, between Russia and the United States. And we've now committed $113 billion over there."

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
@RobertKennedyJr Reveals What The Media Will Never Tell You About Ukraine War
• According to Kennedy, President Zelensky had intentions of signing the "Minsk Accords 2.0," a peace agreement with Russia, in March 2022.
• The agreement left Ukraine intact but provided protections for ethnic Russians in Ukraine.
• Putin started withdrawing his troops. However, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was sent to Ukraine to "torpedo the agreement."
• The US marketed Ukraine as a humanitarian crisis. Yet, when pressed, US leaders said the objectives were regime change in Russia and the exhaustion of the Russian army. "So, again, that has nothing to do with Ukraine," argued Kennedy. "What that means is the Ukraine is a proxy in essentially a struggle between two superpowers, between Russia and the United States. And we've now committed $113 billion over there."
100% correct. Hopefully more and more people wake up and see that the US - and by that I mean the higher echelons of the federal government, the "think tanks", the psychopaths in charge of foreign policy - are not the good guys. EVERYTHING the western press churns out about the war in Ukraine is a lie or spun to such a degree that there is only fractional truth.
The truth is Ukraine is losing, they're getting slaughtered, Russia will "win" and we have wasted tens of billions of dollars we don't have and are depleting our own weapon stockpiles.......and for what? Ukraine is a black hole, no accountability, no audits, nothing.

Ukraine = perhaps the largest money and material laundering operation in world history

Beti ona

Registered
Reaction score

The Summer of Fraying Threads

written by william schryver
tuesday august 15, 2023
undefined
undefined

On April 23, 2021, I wrote the following:

“Ukraine has two options: accept its role as a buffer state, or be dismembered. If the US goads them into an attempt to subjugate the Donbass, Russia will slice away eastern Ukraine and assimilate it — and there is nothing the US can do to prevent it.”

Of course, we all know what has happened since then. And now, as the summer of 2023 slips away here on our increasingly vexed planet, I note the following salient developments:

1) The empire's proxy war in Ukraine is a lost cause, and Russia will emerge from it exceedingly stronger than when it began.

Matters have reached the point where the imperial masters will be forced to choose between a humiliating disengagement and abandonment of Ukraine to its fate — or otherwise blunder into a calamitous direct military intervention.

In recent months, many of the most influential voices in Russia have reiterated the demands made of the NATO bloc in December 2021: it must withdraw its military forces to their pre-1997 posture.

NATO presence in and military support for Ukraine must cease forthwith; Ukraine must be entirely demilitarized, and a neutral regime must be installed in whatever Ukrainian rump state the Russians choose to leave unrestored to mother Russia.

Additionally — and this demand has been explicitly stated — American missiles must immediately be removed from Poland and Romania, and NATO military presence in all the Russia-adjacent nations must be withdrawn.

Many geopolitical analysts have commented to a limited degree on Putin’s address to the world delivered even as Russian forces had commenced their “Special Military Operation” in Ukraine on February 24, 2022, but few, if any, have focused their attention on the equally portentous address Putin delivered three days earlier.

In his February 21, 2022 speech, Putin meticulously recounted the relevant history of the region dating back multiple centuries, and focused specifically on the events that followed in the wake of the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

In addition to Putin’s history lesson, he makes particular reference to a detailed proposal Russia delivered to the United States and its NATO allies in mid-December 2021 — a proposal that effectively amounted to a “final warning”; a last-ditch effort to avoid war in Ukraine.

Consider his words carefully, and especially in light of how Russia has unswervingly adhered to the three primary war objectives Putin articulated in his February 24th speech.

Last December, we handed over to our Western partners a draft treaty between the Russian Federation and the United States of America on security guarantees, as well as a draft agreement on measures to ensure the security of the Russian Federation and NATO member states.

The United States and NATO responded with general statements. There were kernels of rationality in them as well, but they concerned matters of secondary importance and it all looked like an attempt to drag the issue out and to lead the discussion astray.

We responded to this accordingly and pointed out that we were ready to follow the path of negotiations, provided, however, that all issues are considered as a package that includes Russia’s core proposals which contain three key points. First, to prevent further NATO expansion. Second, to have the Alliance refrain from deploying assault weapon systems on Russian borders. And finally, rolling back the bloc's military capability and infrastructure in Europe to where they were in 1997, when the NATO-Russia Founding Act was signed.

Vladimir Putin, Address by the President of the Russian Federation, February 21, 2022

(emphasis added)

Clearly, the Russians are emboldened by both their burgeoning military strength as well as NATO's manifest military debility.

This war has achieved precisely the opposite effect that was envisioned by its neocon authors: it has served to strengthen Russia, and also forged an unbeatable alliance between Russia, China, and Iran.

That said, I cannot shake the haunting worry that the Empire At All Costs cult may yet succeed in persuading the powers-that-be in the Pentagon to put to the test the myth of American military supremacy against what was so long imagined to be Russian military ineptitude.

I believe we will see the answer to that question between now and the vernal equinox in March 2024.

2) Like its new allies in Russia and Iran, China has now declared in unmistakable terms that it will no longer abide by the arbitrary "rules-based international order".

They will no longer tolerate US meddling in Taiwan, nor permit the US to dictate the geopolitical relationships of the nations in east Asia and the western Pacific.

The days of a patient and grudgingly submissive China have come to an end.

To punctuate this reality, we have recently seen the unprecedented development of joint Russia/China naval patrols in the Pacific — including off the coast of Alaska.

In other words, we have well and truly arrived at a hinge point in time.

The first global empire in human history has long-since receded from its high-water mark and is now in rapid and increasingly chaotic decline.

"I have touched the highest point of all my greatness; And, from that full meridian of my glory, I haste now to my setting ..."

Great dangers and momentous changes lie ahead — some in the relatively near future; some not far over the horizon.

Prepare accordingly...

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In 1812, the #Russians burned #Moscow rather than let the #French occupy it. Result?
Russian Victory.

In 1941, #Nazis invade the Soviet Union. 27 million die resisting (60% Russian) Result?
Russian Victory.

2023, #Ukrainian drone breaks a window in Moscow.
Get my drift?
I walk and talk about the current realities regarding Ukriane and the delusionist think tank fantasists whose fanatical propaganda have consumed not only Ukraine but much of Europe and the United States. Problem is, truth is buoyant, it bubbles up and persists and the truth is very different to what the multi billion dollar Western media machine tells you. @irishmaninrussia

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Highly doubt this was an accident.

JUST IN - Wagner chief Prigozhin was listed among the passengers on the plane that just crashed in Russia's Tver region, Russian authorities say.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia

@disclosetv

Indeed considering the plane was shot down. It was obvious Putin would never let him live but usually when he has killed opponents within Russia he has waited a much longer period of time. Times certainly are different today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rosaviatsia published a list of passengers of a business jet that crashed in the Tver region:

Propustin Sergey
Makaryan Evgeniy
Totmin Alexander
Chekalov Valeriy
Utkin Dmitry
Matuseev Nikolay
Prigozhin Evgeniy

Crew members:
Levshin Aleksei, commander;
Karimov Rustam, co-pilot;
Raspopova Kristina, flight attendant.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Indeed considering the plane was shot down. It was obvious Putin would never let him live but usually when he has killed opponents within Russia he has waited a much longer period of time. Times certainly are different today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reports indicate a bomb was onboard, but this is all early info.

dcdogz

Registered
Reaction score
How the hell has this supposed super power know as Russia not over taken this weak country? Russia is supposed to be a big dick in the world. It appears it’s actually a micro penis
to be fair, for all intents and purposes the usa is fighting a proxy war vs russia. so the struggle makes sense. without all the resources we sent ukraine falls in a month.