• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

RULE: If you are a brand new user and post a review as one of your first posts

Obscured78

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great guess, but the movie quote was from Scary Movie 4, which contained a parody scene from The Village

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Dang I was so sure but yet unsure at the same time. Ive only ever seen the village once, crazy the little things we kinda remember.

Luca74

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's sounds familiar,I just can't put my finger on it
If you talk about that of whom we do not speak, have you not promoted that of about which we do not talk? (name that movie)

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

joe.faunce.5

Reaction score
So I fucked up. I’ve been a member on SF for like six years but have not been involved very much in the past few years due to spinal surgery/injury. I posted a review and apparently my profile and username changed. Trying to figure out what happened. Not a newb but look like one. Maybe I’m just a dumbass. Lol
Any help? Much appreciated. Never want to be “that guy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sxboicexb

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just saw this now lol! I already made a post. I’m sure I’ll get shit for it. I’m in the same boat guys. Local source is ehhhh? Questionable and inconsistent. Hard to find legit sources online I can trust

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
What about being new and posting bad reviews . Trolls should be treated the same way as shills

bigrobbie

Registered Member
Reaction score
You will be banned.

Too many of these brand-new users (or shills or sources themselves depending on how you look at it) immediately write a glowing review for a source after they register, disappear, and never post again.

If you've been here at least a week and have made 100+ posts, feel free to write a review. If it's your first post, no reviews until you fulfill some of those criteria.

-Rainier
I've only got 30 posts but been a member since 2019 can I write a review on my DNP guy?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've only got 30 posts but been a member since 2019 can I write a review on my DNP guy?
Is he a sponsor here

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk