• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Roe V Wade to be struck down

IML Gear Cream!
How am i trolling please explain?
You inserted nothing to the conversation other than to come in and offer your opinion that our opinions have no validity.

If you would like to offer your opinion of the topic in any meaningful way then have at it and we will have a proper discussion. And in the end we will have to agree to disagree most likely, but that's the nature of a discussion. Otherwise fuck off because you are simply a troll with an opinion and a fucking obtuse way of offering it.

I feel like I got aids from this loser. Someone ban him for harassment and talking about my mom so close to Mother’s Day.

Attachments

• 4F172F6C-797A-482E-B466-255CBB0B92F5.jpeg
    4F172F6C-797A-482E-B466-255CBB0B92F5.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 24
I think we’re not looking at the future implications.

1.) redefine life
2.) add or subtract value to said life via social credit score
3.) forced infertility and/or forced abortions/murders

All I know for sure is human authority is not only corruptible but corrupt by nature. Absolute human authority is absolute human corruption.

The ol’ slippery slope.
Eventually we’ll be like China and you’ll only be allowed to have one. We all know their end goal.

CNN just reported that 'Law enforcement is bracing for violence from the “FAR RIGHT” following the Alito opinion... while simultaneously showing video of angry leftist protesters in 6 different locations. You can't make this shit up.

Pregnancy from rape is 100% preventable.

Abortions for convenience should come with mandatory hysterectomies.

Any woman who brags about or gets an abortion due to convenience should be forced to eat it like a rabbit sometimes will eat it’s young.

Child support should not exist in states where abortion is legal.

Raising kids isn’t difficult and it doesn’t cost that much. Just keep the food and water dish full. Also, contrary to popular opinion, raising kids doesn’t prevent you from living your life or pursuing your dreams and ambitions.

Again. Government needs not be involved.

No way you have kids...

I ts

I have actually thought about this issue a ton and I could not make a decision about what i think is right.

On one hand you are ending a potential life. one that could have been easily prevented in so many other ways that doesn't involve ending a life that that has already started. and the argument of the first trimester I don't feel is relevant. most of the arguments that they try to apply to the first trimester could easily be pushed longer.

On the other you are talking about forcing a women to be pregnant for 9 months. Her whole body is going to change. Her hormones are going to go through several changes. It will be uncomfortable to put it very mildly. and then at the end of the unwanted torture she has to deliver that child... which lets be real here that is a painful and often dangerous ordeal. My wife could have died in her second delivery. And this is being forced on this person.

Then what abortion is made illegal and the woman decides she is just going to starve herself until the baby dies or falls down stairs ect. Do you prosecute her? Then any women that loses a baby could be sued or prosecuted. That's a very slippery slope to travel down.

Anyway I actually can't decide what is right. both those options are terrible cruel things to do to either a child or a women.

Personally i have a 16 year old daughter and i took her to get a birth control shot that last 5 years I dont want either of those options to be in her future.

I'm wired differently. I have always been like this, and I enjoy it. Before the internet I would consume tons of info, but it was in book form. The driving force inside me is I want to know truth.

About 2000 years ago, Pilate asked Jesus "what is truth?" It's a question we should all ask.

Anyway, I appreciate the concern, but it's been great. My wife is seeing things she has never seen before, our conversations are deep and meaningful as well as spiritual. It has caused us to better understand each other and the world around us.
Glad you’re happy. I wish more folks could get there.

I have actually thought about this issue a ton and I could not make a decision about what i think is right.

On one hand you are ending a potential life. one that could have been easily prevented in so many other ways that doesn't involve ending a life that that has already started. and the argument of the first trimester I don't feel is relevant. most of the arguments that they try to apply to the first trimester could easily be pushed longer.

On the other you are talking about forcing a women to be pregnant for 9 months. Her whole body is going to change. Her hormones are going to go through several changes. It will be uncomfortable to put it very mildly. and then at the end of the unwanted torture she has to deliver that child... which lets be real here that is a painful and often dangerous ordeal. My wife could have died in her second delivery. And this is being forced on this person.

Then what abortion is made illegal and the woman decides she is just going to starve herself until the baby dies or falls down stairs ect. Do you prosecute her? Then any women that loses a baby could be sued or prosecuted. That's a very slippery slope to travel down.

Anyway I actually can't decide what is right. both those options are terrible cruel things to do to either a child or a women.

Personally i have a 16 year old daughter and i took her to get a birth control shot that last 5 years I dont want either of those options to be in her future.
Yes, it's a Hard topic.

The biggest issue I have with abortion is, the child's life doesn't have to be ended.

If the mother doesn't want to raise the child, there are thousands of families who seek to adopt every year.

Sadly, I would expect the number of abortions far outweighs the number of family's who adopt, not only because of numbers of each but, it's a damn hard and long process to adopt.

Imagine if every woman who was pregnant was given a $150,000 credit on their taxes for only the first child they had. I bet the number of abortions would plummet......

No way you have kids...

I ts
I have two of them. My wife does alot of the heavy lifting. I bring home the bacon. I’m used as the disciplinary and the fun parent. Which confuses both me and the kids. These little bastards literally wait for me to get home then expect me to give them both my undivided attention. My son wants to start football this summer and my daughter has taken up hunting this past year. So I mean it does take effort and it will consume a lot of your “me” time but it’s worth it. What else is a man or woman gonna do? Without the next generation of your own blood line you are merely a fading memory.

Get Shredded!
Dumbest people on Earth we are dealing with...

Attachments

• 1652299487394.png
    1652299487394.png
    618.3 KB · Views: 16
Ummm...Yeah.. anyone who listens to AOC needs to reconsider all aspects of there life.

We should abort AOC for sure

Let's see if this turns out to be true?

Screenshot_20220523-145555.png

Let's see if this turns out to be true?

View attachment 73361
You know it’s coming. It’s already been paid for….

They want a lower population… which they’ll get from the vaccines their gonna be pumping out left and right. Not to mention the biological warfare that is coming against the people of their own nations.

We don’t need as many people on earth to serve the royals. We have AI for that now. “Kill ‘em all-More for me” .. that’s the future.

Whether you're for or against abortion being legal, legal scholars on both sides of the argument agree that Roe was a very poorly written decision. In the leaked rough draft of this decision it states that Roe, "left more questions than answers." That's a polite way of stating it was poorly written. I'm betting that the final draft doesn't outlaw abortion but allows states to do so if they so wish. Isn't that what federalism is all about?
Stripping away human rights on a state by state bases worked so well in America's past. It's not like we had a Civil War leading to the deaths of 400,000 Americans because of that or something...

Stripping away human rights on a state by state bases worked so well in America's past. It's not like we had a Civil War leading to the deaths of 400,000 Americans because of that or something...
#fjb put the anti lynching E/O in effect a few months back so at least he's still doing something on the federal level. I can only imagine the ensuing war if that was left up to the states.

So, history buff, what human rights were stripped away that led to the last one?

All these "tough talking," conservative men on here screaming about abortion and how it "kills babies" or "liberals want to get abortions at any stage of pregnancy" need to just shut the hell up. Not only is their ignorance showing, but their gullibility to right-wing propaganda as well.

First off, the SCOTUS decision back 49 years ago SPECIFICALLY states the age of viability is the limit, ACCEPT in cases where the life of the mother is at risk or the baby is going to die before or shortly after birth.

No one, LITERALLY NO ONE is "killing babies" as they give birth. But women who are at risk of carrying a dead fetus inside them because of a fatal developmental defect in the child are saving their own lives in the 3rd trimester instead of carrying a fucking corpse to term.

Secondly, "viability" is a medical term associated with the fetus having a 50/50 chance or better of being born alive. Because the brainstem doesn't even actach to the developing brain until week 22-24, nearly all babies birthed before die. Hence why, for decades, viability was pegged at week 24 and abortions allowed before that point.

Thirdly, until that brainstem is attached, that fetus isn't a person, it's a lump of cells. Practically no different than a brain dead patient hooked up to life support. There is no brain activity. There are no thoughts or awareness that it's even alive. There are no brain wave patterns. It's just a lump of cells on auto-pilot.

So NO, it's NOT a person, NO ONE is being "killed." It's a parasitic growth on the women, whose body it has commidered for its purposes, and can be removed at her discretion and solely by her choice because SHE'S THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED BY IT. And if you don't understand how pregnancy and birth permanently, negatively alter a woman's body and cause help effects for the rest of her life, or how 1 in 3 women have miscarriages (which most anti-abortion laws punish), or how common fatal birth defects are, please don't ever sick your dick in them and reproduce. You're not mature, knowledgeable, or caring enough to do so.

#fjb put the anti lynching E/O in effect a few months back so at least he's still doing something on the federal level. I can only imagine the ensuing war if that was left up to the states.

So, history buff, what human rights were stripped away that led to the last one?
Dear god, are you so ignorant to not know that SLAVERY was enshrined in the Constitution through the 3/5th compromise? And was explicitly listed as the cause of the Civil War by no less than 16 states AND the vice president of the Confederacy? Or are you so white and misogynistic that you can only picture white men when you think of human rights?

Back