• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Roe V Wade to be struck down

Get Shredded!
I thought Democrats can't even define what a woman is and what happened to not having a choice to put a poisonous "vaccine" in your body?

Such fucking hypocrites.

A majority of your guys statements make absolutely no fucking sense and its your guys opinions. You keep bashing a side of a political party. Well its a baby right to life and so on so forth. Its a women's choice regardless of your opinion. That's how you feel about the situation. Thats your view your opinion. Has 0 validity none. Its the women's choice flat out your opinion doesn't fucking matter nor does bashing a political party have anything to do with it.

A majority of your guys statements make absolutely no fucking sense and its your guys opinions. You keep bashing a side of a political party. Well its a baby right to life and so on so forth. Its a women's choice regardless of your opinion. That's how you feel about the situation. Thats your view your opinion. Has 0 validity none. Its the women's choice flat out your opinion doesn't fucking matter nor does bashing a political party have anything to do with it.
It’s my choice to end your life pussy. Deal with it.

Maybe take a step back brother, unplug from that box and wire. We can’t control this, we’re small, just one of those dots.

We all have people around us that are more important than all of the noise. Enjoy them, enjoy life a little. It’s all going to be gone way too fast.
I'm wired differently. I have always been like this, and I enjoy it. Before the internet I would consume tons of info, but it was in book form. The driving force inside me is I want to know truth.

About 2000 years ago, Pilate asked Jesus "what is truth?" It's a question we should all ask.

Anyway, I appreciate the concern, but it's been great. My wife is seeing things she has never seen before, our conversations are deep and meaningful as well as spiritual. It has caused us to better understand each other and the world around us.

Maybe take a step back brother, unplug from that box and wire. We can’t control this, we’re small, just one of those dots.

We all have people around us that are more important than all of the noise. Enjoy them, enjoy life a little. It’s all going to be gone way too fast.

Agreed.

IML Gear Cream!
LOL, thanks for your opinion of our opinions troll bait.

A majority of your guys statements make absolutely no fucking sense and its your guys opinions. You keep bashing a side of a political party.
Thats what forums are for really, opinions and discussion (and bashing).

Apparently if it's being struck down aka eliminated. Then that means it's not a woman's choice.

Does it not?

Apparently if it's being struck down aka eliminated. Then that means it's not a woman's choice.

Does it not?
DemoTurds cannot define what a woman is.

someone is trying to get their post count up.

Get Shredded!
someone is trying to get their post count up.

Oh yes cause I need that. I could just go edit my profile and change it to any number I want. Lol

I think we’re not looking at the future implications.

1.) redefine life
2.) add or subtract value to said life via social credit score
3.) forced infertility and/or forced abortions/murders

All I know for sure is human authority is not only corruptible but corrupt by nature. Absolute human authority is absolute human corruption.

The ol’ slippery slope.

Does it not?
Bro wtf does that even mean? If a governing body can dictate what you do with your body that means its set in stone? That's it then? Bro get the fuck on with that immature bullshit.

I think we’re not looking at the future implications.

1.) redefine life
2.) add or subtract value to said life via social credit score
3.) forced infertility and/or forced abortions/murders

All I know for sure is human authority is not only corruptible but corrupt by nature. Absolute human authority is absolute human corruption.

The ol’ slippery slope.
Only thing slippery is your mom's ass from all the ky we use to run her old dusty Ass. That old slut got that throat tho. Deep deep

Only thing slippery is your mom's ass from all the ky we use to run her old dusty Ass. That old slut got that throat tho. Deep deep
we all know little border jumpin wet back spics like you don’t need anything “deep deep”

Shut your fucking beaner mouth before I show you what white power is all about you half bred fuckin tart

Dude your tiny. We can all see you in your avatar pic.

Take it easy smalls

Back