• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Roe V Wade to be struck down

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like they want abortion to fall back into a state by state decision.

Whether you're for or against abortion being legal, legal scholars on both sides of the argument agree that Roe was a very poorly written decision. In the leaked rough draft of this decision it states that Roe, "left more questions than answers." That's a polite way of stating it was poorly written. I'm betting that the final draft doesn't outlaw abortion but allows states to do so if they so wish. Isn't that what federalism is all about?

Whether you're for or against abortion being legal, legal scholars on both sides of the argument agree that Roe was a very poorly written decision. In the leaked rough draft of this decision it states that Roe, "left more questions than answers." That's a polite way of stating it was poorly written. I'm betting that the final draft doesn't outlaw abortion but allows states to do so if they so wish. Isn't that what federalism is all about?

Agreed.

Part of what makes abortion so tough, is the determination of when a “baby” is a living human.

Upon conception? Heartbeat?
3 months??

So much room for interpretation. Makes for a lot of arguments

Perhaps letting states decide is best… live where you are most comfortable with the laws.

Liberal states will not be effected by this….

Such a controversial topic.

And does spur on libertards to pack the Supreme Court now?? Even tho their states won’t be effected??

It’s just allowing conservative states to do what they want… maybe it keeps liberals out???

Is that the intention???

I will tell you this. I am sick of hearing these clowns say "the women's right".

First of all, it is the baby's right to life.

Also they conveniently ALWAYS leave out the fathers decision.

Whether you agree or not with abortion, there is a legal precedent where if a pregnant woman wants to terminate the pregnancy, and the father who impregnated her and wants to keep the baby. The Court automatically sides with the mother and allows the termination.

Sick of hearing "womens health".

This has everything to do with the baby and not the female gender. These same "women" are the same idiots praising men competing in a dress pretending to be a woman.

I find it humorous that the leftist talking heads are saying that this is the type of thing that dictators do. Ummmm, no. This is an example of how uneducated leftists are. The authoritarian decree of Roe v Wade was the type of thing dictators do. Federalism - allowing states to decide what to do - is the exact opposite of dictatorship. This is our constitutional republic working exactly the way it's supposed to by the central government relinquishing control to the several States.

Our founding fathers were geniuses. We really need to just start reading and following the constitution. Everything we need is in there. The farther we stray, the more fucked up everything gets.

Look at women claiming they "need" abortion

Most of these women are never going to get a man. This is simply more of their bullshit Virtue Signalling. Just like how they pushed masks while weighing 350lbs at a height of 5'2" as if this was about "health". Same women pushing transgender ideology. Gender ideology. All this bullshit Critical Race theory. Pronouns. All of it....

Every spoiled rich kid in this video chanting “my body my choice” was in favor of: - Mask mandates - Vaccine mandates - Child vaccine mandates - Vaccine to work mandates - Social credit scores So stfu

1651584739111.png

Last edited:
Sooo...
I'm ASSUMING all of u anti women's rights (for Wes) folks would be okay when some junkie rapes and gets your DAUGHTER pregnant .
She should have that little fucker right? Maybe even raise it to be her very own?
Yes?
Yes yes?

Sooo...
I'm ASSUMING all of u anti women's rights (for Wes) folks would be okay when some junkie rapes and gets your DAUGHTER pregnant .
She should have that little fucker right? Maybe even raise it to be her very own?
Yes?
Yes yes?

I'm glad you asked. I like how you word it "anti woman"

Abortion is not the right of a woman or a man. The baby has a right to life and liberty under the Constitution of the United States. So there goes your argument

Secondly, you can call it "reproductive" rights. Which is another fancy term to call murdering an unborn baby a "peaceful passive" act, which it is not.

Third there is what are called RAPE KITS. How do I know? Well I studied forensics in undergrad and though I am no expert by any means, I can at least tell you that PLAN B is part of a rape kit.

Neither the U.S. Constitution Nor Any Federal Law Prevents States from Enacting Laws That Require Hospital Emergency Rooms to Provide Emergency Contraception to Rape Survivors.

Next, men do not have the "right" to compete against biological women. You are confusing the "rules" that have been made by this administration which is by far comprised of the dumbest human beings to ever exist.

It's quite laughable actually. If you paid me to find and round up the most fucked up, dumbest group of human beings to pass legislature and be a think tank. Fuck. I Couldn't even come close to this shit show. These idiots sing and dance and drink beer in tiktok clips to try and look cool to their followers. Succeeding to the sheep and making the rest of us wish to vomit. Men wearing dresses directing your health. Fake TV generals trying to lead a war and leaving Afghanistan to hang so badly, even the Taliban mocks Joe Biden.

This Motley Crew at the helm is so bastardly, even their spokesperson Jen Psaki is quitting to go regurgitate propaganda elsewhere to get away from it all. I love her in this photo though...

1651586151471.png

IML Gear Cream!
I'm glad you asked. I like how you word it "anti woman"

Abortion is not the right of a woman or a man. The baby has a right to life and liberty under the Constitution of the United States. So there goes your argument

Secondly, you can call it "reproductive" rights. Which is another fancy term to call murdering an unborn baby a "peaceful passive" act, which it is not.

Third there is what are called RAPE KITS. How do I know? Well I studied forensics in undergrad and though I am no expert by any means, I can at least tell you that PLAN B is part of a rape kit.

Neither the U.S. Constitution Nor Any Federal Law Prevents States from Enacting Laws That Require Hospital Emergency Rooms to Provide Emergency Contraception to Rape Survivors.

Next, men do not have the "right" to compete against biological women. You are confusing the "rules" that have been made by this administration which is by far comprised of the dumbest human beings to ever exist.

It's quite laughable actually. If you paid me to find and round up the most fucked up, dumbest group of human beings to pass legislature and be a think tank. Fuck. I Couldn't even come close to this shit show. These idiots sing and dance and drink beer in tiktok clips to try and look cool to their followers. Succeeding to the sheep and making the rest of us wish to vomit. Men wearing dresses directing your health. Fake TV generals trying to lead a war and leaving Afghanistan to hang so badly, even the Taliban mocks Joe Biden.

This Motley Crew at the helm is so bastardly, even their spokesperson Jen Psaki is quitting to go regurgitate propaganda elsewhere to get away from it all. I love her in this photo though...

View attachment 72434
Did not read once I realized u FAILED to answer my question Mr. Deflect.
Answer it or stfu

Aww.. The other quality shit thread was deleted.
Awww...
Or should I saw woe?

Sooo...
Yes?
Yes yes?
This is the one and only thin limb libs hang onto regarding this argument. Of course, no one in their right mind agrees with a rape survivor having to bear the child. The SC isn't saying that a rape survivor has to have that child. The leaked "opinion" DOES NOT SAY THAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANY HOW. Trying to conflate that issue is the most base straw man argument/effort imaginable. Come on man........

This is the one and only thin limb libs hang onto regarding this argument. Of course, no one in their right mind agrees with a rape survivor having to bear the child. The SC isn't saying that a rape survivor has to have that child. The leaked "opinion" DOES NOT SAY THAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANY HOW. Trying to conflate that issue is the most base straw man argument/effort imaginable. Come on man........
Buy a newspaper... It's happening.
Alabama is one of two states with no statute terminating parental rights for a person found to have conceived the child by rape or incest, a fact that has gained fresh relevance since its lawmakers adopted the nation’s strictest abortion ban in May. That statute even outlaws the procedure for victims of sexual assault and jails doctors who perform it, except in cases of serious risk to the woman’s health.

Rape baby abortions are less than 1%. Considerably less. We've had the stats posted here before. Next argument, please.
AGAIN..
So you'd let ur daughter have the child?
Answer it.

What's a woman?

None of us are biologists. Sorry.

AGAIN..
Answer it.
"let" her? Not only that, I would also expect my daughter would want to because regardless of the circumstance, it's still her baby.

But it's a nice straw man argument anyway. The percentage of rape babies is tiny by comparison to the "I don't want a child but I opened my box too many times" group. Or probably the lesbian couple who got a straw of sperm that ended up the wrong sex would be on the abortion train.

Get Shredded!
AGAIN..
Answer it.
Of course not. I have a daughter and if she was raped and I lived in a state that wouldn't allow her to abort the child, we would obviously go to a state where she could. Now, beyond this argument, the fact that the far left literally wants babies to be able to be aborted anytime, anywhere, no matter how advanced in the pregnancy is pretty much the main and sole reason these matters are before the SC currently. They pushed and pushed and pushed and demanded a child should be able to be aborted anytime, AS LONG AS THE CHILD'S BODY ISN'T FULLY BIRTHED. Meaning, abort the baby even if a fucking toe is still inside the mom. The left did this to themselves and they don't even realize it.

"let" her? Not only that, I would also expect my daughter would want to because regardless of the circumstance, it's still her baby.

But it's a nice straw man argument anyway. The percentage of rape babies is tiny by comparison to the "I don't want a child but I opened my box too many times" group. Or probably the lesbian couple who got a straw of sperm that ended up the wrong sex would be on the abortion train.
I don't believe this for one second.
You'd get her that abortion

Of course not. I have a daughter and if she was raped and I lived in a state that wouldn't allow her to abort the child, we would obviously go to a state where she could. Now, beyond this argument, the fact that the far left literally wants babies to be able to be aborted anytime, anywhere, no matter how advanced in the pregnancy is pretty much the main and sole reason these matters are before the SC currently. They pushed and pushed and pushed and demanded a child should be able to be aborted anytime, AS LONG AS THE CHILD'S BODY ISN'T FULLY BIRTHED. Meaning, abort the baby even if a fucking toe is still inside the mom. The left did this to themselves and they don't even realize it.
At least he's honest.

Again PLAN B which is used in Rape Kits, is very effective:

Modified Wilcox estimates of conception probabilities
First dose
Plan B (levonorgestrel)
Yuzpe method (norgestrel-ethinyl estradiol)
Pregnancy rate (%)
Efficacy (%)
Pregnancy rate (%)
Efficacy (%)
<24 h​
0.4​
95​
2.0​
77​
25–48 h​
1.2​
85​
4.1​
36​
49–72 h​
2.7​
58​
4.7​
31​
Open in a separate window

Okay... So Wes is just not going to answer.
So that means no.. No he wouldn't ALLOW his daughter to raise that kid.

Okay... So Wes is just not going to answer.
So that means no.. No he wouldn't ALLOW his daughter to raise that kid.
Thats a hypothetical sir. I can't answer a "hypothetical". For one you won't like whatever answer I give you, nor will you believe whatever answer I give you.

I do think Rape and pregnancy is a sincere issue to consider, though I don't have your answer.

But what I will respond to are facts

Results: The national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year. Among 34 cases of rape-related pregnancy, the majority occurred among adolescents and resulted from assault by a known, often related perpetrator. Only 11.7% of these victims received immediate medical attention after the assault, and 47.1% received no medical attention related to the rape. A total 32.4% of these victims did not discover they were pregnant until they had already entered the second trimester; 32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion.

Abortion Statistics​

Current United States Data​

• Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2018: 61.8 million+
  • 186 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control)
  • U.S. Abortions in 2017: ~862,320 (Guttmacher Institute)
  • Abortions per day: 2362+ (GI)
  • Abortions per hour: 98+ (GI)
  • 1 abortion every 37 seconds (GI)
  • 13.5 abortions / 1000 women aged 15-44 in 2017 (GI)

I am not against abortion, I don't know where the line should be drawn for when the time limit should be, but I don't believe a fetus is a human being until they take that first breath.
By no means am I saying late term abortions are ok. but one thing is for sure, if the good lord frowns on it, there's going to be a lot of doctors living in hell for a long time
regardless what our government thinks is ok or not.

Sooo...
Yes?
Yes yes?
That would mostly be up to my daughter and I would support her decision, but I would certainly attempt to dissuade her from abortion. If she chose to allow this person to live, I would be that baby's grandfather and be the best grandfather I could be. But more to the point, your argument is that anyone should be able to kill babies as a form of birth control because one of those abortions might be due to rape? How about you contact your legislator and let him know that you'd like to see a rape exception in the soon to be introduced abortion ban bill. That's how our government is supposed to work. It's up to you to participate and make it happen. Once Roe is overturned, you will have more control over the issue instead of being told what to do by an oppressive, overbearing, authoritarian central government ruling by judicial decree. Hooray for Federalism!

abortion-babykilling.jpeg

All the stats I’ve seen it’s combined with incest and still less than 1%.

I am not against abortion, I don't know where the line should be drawn for when the time limit should be, but I don't believe a fetus is a human being until they take that first breath.
By no means am I saying late term abortions are ok. but one thing is for sure, if the good lord frowns on it, there's going to be a lot of doctors living in hell for a long time
regardless what our government thinks is ok or not.

An interesting take, and I say that as a big fan of yours. Def have much love for you.

I will say this. My little sister (24) is pregnant and we just got to see her ultrasound. Shes 4 months and I will tell you this, these new ultrasounds are insane. You can see the facial features, every single finger and toe. The heart, the heartbeat...all of it.

So in this ultrasound video, my sister was tapping her stomach and the baby was literally responding, moving its hand towards her hand. Touching its own face. Rolling over. Looked just like any little baby playing around. As happy as it can be.

Super cute tbh.

I also recall my youngest (4) being born. It was like 4am, one doctor, one nurse and me. Short Staffed. Doctor Says to me, I'm gonna need your help on this one. To my dismay. LOL. Anyways so it was he and I delivering the baby. There I am catching my baby in an Iron Mag Labs tshirt nonetheless. We sprang out of bed 15 mins prior and drove and baby came out immediately. I saw her take her first breathe. It was super amazing tbh.

But I digress. My only point is that my sisters baby at 4 months old was just as responsive and playful and I could feel a sense of love for the unborn baby.

So while I don't wish to push "my belief" on anyone, that is my perspective on the "unborn" life. I don't know what anyone should consider "life" as, 1 month, 2, 3..but sure as shit at 4 months this was a living human being for sure!

Back to the topic of Roe. Thing that I find humorous is all the left and libz melting down. "IF" this is overturned all it does it now allow the States to choose their own version of law.

I also find Barack OBiden's comments to be hysterical...

Oh sleepy creepy incompetent Joe. Lest you forget what you said not too long ago you scumbag...

In 1994, Biden wrote a letter to a constituent bragging that he has voted against abortion funding on 50 separate occasions.
1651595990359.png
Oh, in 1977, Biden voted against allowing Medicaid to fund abortions, even for victims of rape and incest.
1651596251266.png

Attachments

• 1651596236250.png
    1651596236250.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 7
Back