• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rod's Chest..??

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Glad my Friend is back and things are looking UP..We poke fun,just to kid..mainly trying to lighten things UP..

Most know my plight..and Rod has Always been there for Me..Others have joined and have helped ME,in many Ways..

I distance myself from my grown children..to protect them..There's Really nothing anyone can DO..But without proper support..that's Game..

But the thing that just tears my gut apart..
I have two brothers and a sister..all older and sad shape..I was the Only one to really take care of Myself..
They don't call..text..email..or give ONE Rat's Ass about me..It's Hate..their lives imploded..mine to from our abuse..We all have huge scars..wholes in us..and rage like a MoFo..
BUT
Because I didn't blame everything on our past and crawled out..and broke the Addiction Cycle..I'm the Bad Guy..

Shit that's my Favorite Role..Grammy TIME..lol

But it's Robs..Vis'..REHH..TG..MATT..JJ..
and that new guy..A.font4o1..lol
That fill some holes in ME..Never be Whole..but I'm among BROTHERS..

P.S.
slip the yard boy an extra $10 and weed eat that steal wool..lol
Z...

I hate that for u bro. I've got 1 brother that lives in the same town- we very rarely see each other- but we get along fine. His son is a very well known pro athlete( my nephew). He just signed on to play his sport for an ungodly amount of money. The only beef I have my brother kinda keeps his son to himself. Don't misunderstand me. He doesn't owe me a quarter and I may not get a thing- and that's perfectly fine. However I wish he would let my nephew decide that. It's complicated and I'm not gonna blabber about it. Shit I can't even get a hold of him w/o going through my bro. He's scared I may get some of his share( greedy bastard). Anyway tried the weed eater and it blew the motor- lol. The cruel irony is I've got more hair on my body than a fuckin gorilla- but my head- well not so much. Hit me in a bit on the email Z-HR. What's up 401?Miss our chats

Thought about it and don't really think anyone gives 2 shits about who I am. Some may figure it out- but I don't do anything much to matter. Anyone who knows anything about golf will know who he is. He's been all over the news lately about taking blood money from the new Liv league. He's the highest ranked player in the world to switch from the PGA Tour. It's reported he got somewhere in between 125 and 150 million to switch tours. Shit he couldn't be anymore under scrutiny than he already is. As for me- id just like a little help w/ some dental work-lol. Think he might be able to afford it. Think they play their 2nd tournament this weekend in Portland. Hope he wins the 4 million. He really needs it-lol-HR

Rod I give a fuck my man! I just had my 2 month disappearance, had an insane amount of things going on and stress but daddy’s back!!!
I’m always here to chat man

Thanks my man- I was really alluding to my real identity because of who my nephew is- but don't think I don't appreciate you bro. U were one of my first REAL buds on here. And we all let life get in the way sometimes. I've switched jobs recently and don't have near the time I used too to get on here and chat. But let's stay in touch bro- HR

Sounds like your nephew is that tall lanky fellow out of S.C.

Sounds like your nephew is that tall lanky fellow out of S.C.
U got it bro- he's awesome. But I haven't seen him in around 4 yrs. He's too busy jet setting w/ the New wifey when he's not playing.Shit she'll have just as much jack as he does when daddy kicks- but she has to share w/ her 4 brothers I think it is. Supposedly his net worth is around 400 million. That split 5 ways is still what 80m. Must be nice bro. Can't even fathom those kinda numbers myself. Never will. Maybe one day I'll get some charity crumbs- but not holding my breath-lol. Good guess tho bro!-HR

I thought I saw a story on him where him and daddy had issues and he started going off the wrong path when he was still in high school or early college years.
He is one of my favorite players even if he does play on the LIV tour, they made him an offer he couldn't refuse and I'm sure his father in law said take the money.
I just googled his net worth pre LIV tour and he ain't hurting. Good for him.

Yeah- he got w/ the wrong crowd for a bit- almost got in some pretty major trouble- but if the truth be known, my mother(his grandmother) was what righted the ship. USC wouldn't give him a scholarship- but Coastal Carolina gave him a chance( he got caught smoking weed the first week-lol). My mother, who had retired to the beach, went and BEGGED the coach to give him one more chance- and he HAD to go have supper w/ her EVERY Wednesday night, so she could keep up w/ what he was doing. He straightened up w/ a lot of help from her. (Not many know this part). She also helped him financially while he was in school. He turned pro in 2007 and after he won his first tournament, he paid her back. Sadly she passed in 2008 and never really saw his many successes. She was definitely his biggest fan and I know she is smiling right now in heaven- HR

Back