• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Robert Kennedy says Fauci was head of bio weapons research

You can’t be serious.

It amazes me that people believe everything that’s written on this board. No matter how outlandish it is, there’s someone that’s ready to go to battle over some words. I write some of the dumbest shit sometimes, just to be sarcastic, and without fail there’s a pair of panties that get wadded up.
I picture you as the type of person you bring around your friends and they cant tell youre serious or not and when you leave they say that guys an asshole I think he doesnt like me and I will laugh and say Tommy was just joking wait till you get to know him then you really will think hes an asshole lolz

I picture you as the type of person you bring around your friends and they cant tell youre serious or not and when you leave they say that guys an asshole I think he doesnt like me and I will laugh and say Tommy was just joking wait till you get to know him then you really will think hes an asshole lolz
Pretty much.

That’s mastery. I worked with a bunch of he-man types. Probably fuck with the lights off, missionary only, all the blue collar stereotypes. I would talk with them and say all kinds of homoerotic stuff like we did in the military. Talk about my GF or wife stuffing a dildo up my ass when blowing me…that kind of stuff.
One day one of the guys I really liked went to lunch with me. He said that all those guys could never tell if I was bullshitting or serious.
I call that a win.

That’s mastery. I worked with a bunch of he-man types. Probably fuck with the lights off, missionary only, all the blue collar stereotypes. I would talk with them and say all kinds of homoerotic stuff like we did in the military. Talk about my GF or wife stuffing a dildo up my ass when blowing me…that kind of stuff.
One day one of the guys I really liked went to lunch with me. He said that all those guys could never tell if I was bullshitting or serious.
I call that a win.
That’s your superpower 👊🏼

Why isn't Fraudci criminally charged yet?

Why are the Dems and even some Rs hiding his crimes against humanity?

Back