• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RIP GGG/HECK

IML Gear Cream!
RIP

Damn sorry to here this. rip fellow bro gone way to soon. prayers for his family.

ONE OF OUR LOYAL SOLDIERS HAS FALLEN. WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO RESPECT HIS MEMORY. HECK WAS A PART OF THE MONSTER FAMILY FOR YEARS AND WILL BE MISSED!

IF ANYONE WHO KNEW HIM WOULD LIKE TO PAY THEIR RESPECTS, DO SO HERE.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER!

Condolences to his family & friends. Horrible news the hear! As a wife in this group here supporting my husband he was one of my go to’s for support. Huge loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGG was called upon last night by God for a reason and today starts a new life for him as he walks hand in hand with the Lord. Our deepest condolences to his family.
I heard about it, its terrible... he was always awesome with me.. great dude and cool as heck... so said man!

Man, I haven’t been around for a while and came across this devastating news.

GGG was a fantastic guy on these boards. Always up for a good conversation and always willing to go beyond to help on orders.

RIP and condolences to his family. He will be missed.

WTF !!! Damn brother this is terrible news, he was a good dude and always willing to help out. I’ve always liked him and communicated back and forth randomly for several years.
“Used to go by Brutus”
If not mistaken he is survived by his wife and son correct??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg ! WTH!? I was only gone for a bit …now I’m responding to Dale.c about GGG passing … this has got to be the Twilight Zone. I know these guys and ..it’s crazy that with everyone who knows me , emails me. GGG RIP 🪦

Always was good to me and took care of business . I’ll read lower but, I’m real my blown away at our losses . My cousin too .. good looking , Cool AF , but just undiagnosed underlying issues and abuse. . He hung him self and this all just sucks . Nobody else pull any shit and monitor your bp/hr (just to be healthier this year )

Max

Omg ! WTH!? I was only gone for a bit …now I’m responding to Dale.c about GGG passing … this has got to be the Twilight Zone. I know these guys and ..it’s crazy that with everyone who knows me , emails me. GGG RIP 🪦

Always was good to me and took care of business . I’ll read lower but, I’m real my blown away at our losses . My cousin too .. good looking , Cool AF , but just undiagnosed underlying issues and abuse. . He hung him self and this all just sucks . Nobody else pull any shit and monitor your bp/hr (just to be healthier this year )

Max
Sorry to hear about your cousin. We appreciate you brother!

It's been ruff for a great deal Members and their families'...
It goes back even before Roid... Passed..

Not too keep kicking a Dead Horse...
Many here need help in one form or another...
Being It..
Dealing with an injury...a tough rehab from an injury..
Family matters, Not just deaths but real problems..lose of Jobs, income, children sick or Worse..
To...
Harassment at the Work Place...
Stuff that hasn't anything to do with Gear..
The Tougher the Times, economy,taxes and seemingly the..Now Threat of War..

It's very difficult to Navigate through with your Head Down..and Not Notice..

So What's the Solution...???
How do we move forward..???

By stepping Back...
Concentrating on one's self and their Family's Needs... Focusing on the Positives..
At Times... positive thoughts can be nearly impossible...but it's there...at times you have to dig to unearth IT...LOL

My Personal Favorite..
Laughter... When people smile or laugh...
It pulls Them out of that State..If only for a minute..

Second..The Gym..
We all know this one... exercise is therapeutic.
Releases hormones..the feel Good ones..
BUT
I Run those images,past memories, moments that disturb me.. Things that piss me off..
I stare at a light or spot on the way..and Let those emotions Go..
I leave it All...on the Iron...

Lastly...a Personal..a Healthy Vise..
Me.. it's my Guitars... Only one is playable at the moment.. still restoring the other ESP..
A hobby or TV show..or a hike in the Park..
OR
Even planning a trip for Summer 🌞⛱️

Point of this Thread...
Yeah,the World is Burning...so be IT..
Can we stop It or change anything...
Absolutely Not...

But....
The World around us...Work, Family,kids... Whatever..
YES...we can make a difference There..

I Ran into some good people the other day..
A couple that knows about fighting the Dragon..Poor women has been beaten up Bad..C has taken so much from Her..
But.. she continues to Stand,with crutches..
Overweight and hurting...
But...Her Spirit... Strong AF...

AND....
Here we all pray for Dale c.s' family..as we try and Help..pray that Roid is at Peace..
That GGG is looking down..cracks a smile..

The Question I ask All....Can we do More..
If so...What..???
Cheers..
Z...

GGG Rest in Power Brother!

Part of the answer is we need to learn to get along with each other and learn to love each other and have a society where friends help friends through tuff times. I know it's easy to say but it starts with one person and can spread like wildfire. When I was a kid growing up I remember a different time where we didn't have to worry about even locking our doors.

We are trying to get there..
Unfortunately, lots of Guys want to be spoon feed and tie up..many many threads with stupid crap..
Crap that a five minute search will answer 95% of their questions..
And..the attitudes..
Well, you know..
Z...

Back