• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Review on alpha labz

seicher

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's going on guys? New here.

Today was first pin of bulk blend (sust400,eq300,trene200). Blend is as thick as honey. Only pinned half a cc and cut it with 1cc test p. Warmed vial and syringe before hand. Still very hard to pin. Also took 25mg anadrol first thing when waken and will take another 25mg 1hour before lifting.

Will be getting blood work done in 4 weeks.

Jan 15th start
Sun,wed .5 cc bulk blend, 1cc test p
Anadrol ed 4 weeks
Aromasin e3d
Tudca ed

I haven't seen alpha labz on the board so I thought I would do a review about it for you guys.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
i hate thick gear. just no reason for it these days

seicher

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'm going to order individual vials and just pin 3cc at a time instead. Less painful also

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
well depends on the oil its made with . 3 mls of thick ass oil isnt going to make it better.
once you use gear made with mct you will never want to use anything else . goes in like water

seicher

Registered Member
Reaction score
well depends on the oil its made with . 3 mls of thick ass oil isnt going to make it better.
once you use gear made with mct you will never want to use anything else . goes in like water
I was going to order threw another lab. I've used before. Much thinner oil.

seicher

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know the anadrol from this lab is awsome. I've ran single compounds of the same lab and was fine. I think it's just the blend that's really thick.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah well those are very high doses all crammed into 1ml.. kinda hard not to be

alphalabz

Devan Banks
Registered Member
Reaction score
What's going on guys? New here.

Today was first pin of bulk blend (sust400,eq300,trene200). Blend is as thick as honey. Only pinned half a cc and cut it with 1cc test p. Warmed vial and syringe before hand. Still very hard to pin. Also took 25mg anadrol first thing when waken and will take another 25mg 1hour before lifting.

Will be getting blood work done in 4 weeks.

Jan 15th start
Sun,wed .5 cc bulk blend, 1cc test p
Anadrol ed 4 weeks
Aromasin e3d
Tudca ed

I haven't seen alpha labz on the board so I thought I would do a review about it for you guys.

What size pins are you using? lol
Also, you know I don't stock that anymore. And that not what was in my bulk blend. My original Bulk Blend was 200mg Sust, 200mg Deca.
New, ALPHA MASS blend does not have any test. It's 100mg Deca, 100mg Primo E & 100mg Mast E

Devan

seicher

Registered Member
Reaction score
What size pins are you using? lol
Also, you know I don't stock that anymore. And that not what was in my bulk blend. My original Bulk Blend was 200mg Sust, 200mg Deca.
New, ALPHA MASS blend does not have any test. It's 100mg Deca, 100mg Primo E & 100mg Mast E

Devan
My review from alphalabz is the anadrol. Lol

seicher

Registered Member
Reaction score
So far from alphalabz anadrol, I've gotten back pumps nit have kept them in control with taurine. Drinking 2 gallons of water a day and still thirsty. Strength is slowly going up but it's only the first week.
Alphalabz for life!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Rj1315

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know the anadrol from this lab is awsome. I've ran single compounds of the same lab and was fine. I think it's just the blend that's really thick.

The anadrol you got from this lab what did it look like? Was it green squares with an A on one of the sides? I'm brand new here by the way. I always read the forums for insight but never registered.

Redoak181

Registered Member
Reaction score
How in the heck do i log in on your page to order shit

T

tone

New guy posts a review of unknown lab..

Said lab creates an account and their first post is in response to the "review"

Hmmmmm....