• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Resend touchdown thread

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post em up guys as they arrive !! Pictures are WELCOME !! I have been informed that they are shipping NOW.Please leave details out -but will be nice to see as Z and entire crew have worked hard to make sure everybody is taken care of-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Bros I was surprised to hear from Z after so much time had passed. I dealt with him for awhile and was surprised and pissed off when he disappeared along with a large chunk of my money. When he contacted me to say he was back and*ready to send me what he owed me to make good on everything I was skeptical at best. Since then he has replaced what some would consider a sizeable order in two packages both arrived success

Bros I was surprised to hear from Z after so much time had passed. I dealt with him for awhile and was surprised and pissed off when he disappeared along with a large chunk of my money. When he contacted me to say he was back and*ready to send me what he owed me to make good on everything I was skeptical at best. Since then he has replaced what some would consider a sizeable order in two packages both arrived success

Pictures please ? Thanks-OD

i never was that upset when everything went bad, cause i know that when dealing with "research chemicals" thiers always a chance of something happening and u should understand that going in. plus i had great success over a year with Z . stuff happens . but for him to make good on everything that i had lost . shows me he is a stand up guy . he could have easily said f**k it and went about his biss. but to get everybody back what they invested ,i give much respect to that .

How do I go about getting my order that was never completed? Is there a list of all the resend orders that you (Uncle) have? I appreciate what you are doing by making things right with the people who believe in your business and product. So...thank you.

yeah hoping it arrives soon.. been quite some time since it was shipped. a little longer than what it normally takes

still waiting on my pack. been a few weeks now since I contacted z and got things straight. I'm not going to worry about it. just hope all goes well. I'm sure z is on it. def gonna post when pack arrives. I'm just happy that z was cool enough to even attempt a resend. says alot about the guy.

Thanks fellas , all verified owed orders will be cleared - no worries

How do I go about getting my order that was never completed? Is there a list of all the resend orders that you (Uncle) have? I appreciate what you are doing by making things right with the people who believe in your business and product. So...thank you.

Yes , just contact us at email in my signature for your order issue verification - i'll check out accounts and confirm ,prepare the resend.

Good to know Z is coming threw and paying back product that was owed to customers. Glad I got a email of him sending my product I ordered a long time ago. That the right thing to do and stand up guy. Looking forward to doing business with him again.

Many thanks fellas , doing my best to clear the air

Many more resends to arrive very soon BTW.

TD one of my packs :) thanks uncle z for coming through! forget what I said in the other thread. :)

5wynvs.jpg

Picked mine up today from the post office! I gotta admit I had already accepted this as a loss and wasn't really concerned with it anymore. At the time I was pissed but now I'm super excited bc I've never got to try EP Tren or EP Anadrol. Thanks Z!

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 49
Picked mine up today from the post office! I gotta admit I had already accepted this as a loss and wasn't really concerned with it anymore. At the time I was pissed but now I'm super excited bc I've never got to try EP Tren or EP Anadrol. Thanks Z!

Time to get big with that batch of goodies!

Got my stuff this weekend. Took about 3 weeks with the exchange of emails and shipping. All along Z was professional and quick to respond. Thanks again Z!!!

First pack has landed and waiting for the second pack to pull out its landing gear. Once all as landed i will post a few pictures.
I didn't think this would happen, Thank you Z for proving me wrong!!

First pack has landed and waiting for the second pack to pull out its landing gear. Once all as landed i will post a few pictures.
I didn't think this would happen, Thank you Z for proving me wrong!!

Perfect-will await pics-Thanks-OD

Ordawg1! How do I posts pics up here? My resend showed up yesterday.

Sorry that this will be a one and done post, as I am amember on another forum and Z had asked me to post the progress of the yearlong situation. The wait is finally over and I have received what was owed to me.I will say that is pretty high class for a biz to do this. I do have a pic, butthe system here is too complicated for me.

Be safe all, Nitrous

Thanks Fellas !

maybe low post count won't let u put the pics up ....

Big THX for the reports anyway

Back