• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reddog is sad

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Look what they did to my coffee emoli, sons of bitches....:coffee:

I don’t like this new platform or update or layout. This sucks. How can I get it back to the way it was on my screen?

I may have to retire.

Season 7 Coffee GIF by The Office

I don’t like this new platform or update or layout. This sucks. How can I get it back to the way it was on my screen?

I may have to retire.
Theres no going back, but admin may be able to add more "skins" (themes) for a different look...

Theres no going back, but admin may be able to add more "skins" (themes) for a different look...
I think we did a pretty good job making this new software look/feel like the old board.

I like the new format. The ignore feature is not working though.

I think we did a pretty good job making this new software look/feel like the old board.
What about a dark theme? That would be a nice addition.

I know you still love me Tommy. If I do retire here soon I want you to know that I’ll always remember the good times we had over the years.

I may have to retire.
Im not feeling it either ...the avatar portrait frame weird, the forum layout is weird...thread titles are goofy ...I tried desk top version and nope ...Its like you dont have personalization adjustments ...Im just not feeling it sorry admin...thats why I havent been on as much.....how do you rep or neg members?

Back