• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Recon

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pay your bills bro, I need those coupon codes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is this Recon Peptides you referring to?

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wes15 for 15% off should be good to go if we are talking the same recon.

Yaup but that’s not good enough for my cheap ass. I need the 40-50% off holiday specials. They usually have a sub in the sources sub but they keep forgetting to pay their advertising fees… I’m sure he’s looosing money by not having the sub on here so I don’t know why they don’t take care of it. It’s been months since their sub was up.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah sadly Recon is off the forum. It was and is only about fees.

I still rep for them and we still have a great respect for ASF, the mods, the members, etc.

My newsletter has all their sales guys. Go to my store www.gymntonic.com

Look on the left hand side of the screen. Enter your name and email. Also once you do this, you must check your email and you will have a link sent to you. You have to open that email and confirm that you want the subscription

Encrypted emails may or may not work. Normal emails like Yahoo, hotmail and gmail seem to always work

1653400012998.png

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah sadly Recon is off the forum. It was and is only about fees.

I still rep for them and we still have a great respect for ASF, the mods, the members, etc.

My newsletter has all their sales guys. Go to my store www.gymntonic.com

Look on the left hand side of the screen. Enter your name and email. Also once you do this, you must check your email and you will have a link sent to you. You have to open that email and confirm that you want the subscription

Encrypted emails may or may not work. Normal emails like Yahoo, hotmail and gmail seem to always work

View attachment 73403

Still can’t get newsletter to work wes, no matter what I do. Made a new email and everything and still no newsletter in my Inbox. You want me to make a burner email I can give you the account name and password and maybe you can get it to work? If that’s too much I get it man you’ve done more than enough to help me with recon…

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still can’t get newsletter to work wes, no matter what I do. Made a new email and everything and still no newsletter in my Inbox. You want me to make a burner email I can give you the account name and password and maybe you can get it to work? If that’s too much I get it man you’ve done more than enough to help me with recon…

Please PM me your email right now and we can try this together sir