• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Recent order

checkfire

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently ordered a few packs of Stanozolol. Been out of the gym for a few weeks because of elbow injury from an auto accident. Tricep tendon ruptured and separated from the elbow. Had Surgery last week. Stanozolol will help maintain muscle during my downtime and has properties to help heal the tendon.
Orders with PSL are always smooth and easy. I goofed and gave the wrong confirmation number on my order. Their communication process was very smooth and easy. Even after that my order came within a couple days. Awesome. Good company, good stuff. Highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Recently ordered a few packs of Stanozolol. Been out of the gym for a few weeks because of elbow injury from an auto accident. Tricep tendon ruptured and separated from the elbow. Had Surgery last week. Stanozolol will help maintain muscle during my downtime and has properties to help heal the tendon.
Orders with PSL are always smooth and easy. I goofed and gave the wrong confirmation number on my order. Their communication process was very smooth and easy. Even after that my order came within a couple days. Awesome. Good company, good stuff. Highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It always makes our day to hear that people like you enjoy our processing and services. Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the communities, so it’s wonderful to hear that our TEAM exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us. We're super excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; it will mean a lot to all of them. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Best of luck with your healing injury. Just be careful with using Stanozolol and a tendon rupture, stano has a tendency to over dry joints, this could effect your recovery so use it safely.

mackpatti

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can say I goofed up a few times and contacted the reps(mainly Vision) and it always gets worked out and product arrives safely..your in great hands

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Checkfire,

First and foremost, how are you?
The team here at PSL hope everything is well and we were curious on how your experience has been with your most recent order, with the products that you have selected.

If you have a moment in the near future, and at your convenience, please feel free to drop a line and let us know how things are going on your end.

If there's anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask, I will do everything to better assist and help you with your needs.