• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Real or Fake? Will Smith vs Chris Rock

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Iโ€™ve seen girls hit harder, theyโ€™re both pussies.

///

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    fake.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 14
Allegedly their son is dating Tyler the creator and apparently has been for a while, dating back to when he was barely legal. The daughter did and interview with the mother saying sheโ€™s bi and her ideal relationship e we puked be a 3 way with a man and a woman.

The smiths are the definition of the modern American liberal family.

The slap itself looked fake but Wills reaction after looked real. What do we know, their actors and get paid to fool us.

50% of this forum is 100x more bad ass than any Hollywood pretender.

Iโ€™d literally rather have Tommygunz watch my 6 than John Wayne .

I hate so much how our society praises Hollywood so much.

I see bigger real life heroes down the road everyday than I ever see on the idiotbox.

I donโ€™t really know why I hate hollyweird so much. I admit Iโ€™m jealous of their money. But itโ€™s deeper than that.

I feel like the Romanโ€™s went through something similar right before their pedophile leadership fell.
Boom! The whole place is a hive of degeneracy. Those overpaid shit cunts can go suck a railroad spike.
How many young adults idolize these freaks? It's insane.

Boom! The whole place is a hive of degeneracy. Those overpaid shit cunts can go suck a railroad spike.
How many young adults idolize these freaks? It's insane.
lol

Did you guys see this yet?

Back