• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Real gear

MMAbeast

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last time i bought gear got some bunk ass shit ready to buy this week and thinking about buying pharmacom please leave your input pm welcome.

P.s DO NOT BUY HAMMERBOLICS

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Lots of great sources. Read the different forums. If you have any questions in euro pharm gear send me a pm I'd love to help out if I can.

Lots of great sources. Read the different forums. If you have any questions in euro pharm gear send me a pm I'd love to help out if I can.
Thanks for the reply. I have seen great review from pharmacom

Or you could do the work that all the rest of us do and research yourself. Look around at different sponsor's reviews, pay attention to the guys that look like they know their shit and figure out where they get theirs from.

Or you could do the work that all the rest of us do and research yourself. Look around at different sponsor's reviews, pay attention to the guys that look like they know their shit and figure out where they get theirs from.
Everyone seems to be using monster

Pharmacom is legit as it gets . I have blood work on the cyp floating around here somewhere . Dannie is an awesome rep at Basicstero ( Pharmacom company store) .

There's several good sponsors around. It's not something you'll figure out in a few days. A lot of us have been here for several years.

We got some awesome deal running brother! PM me if you need any assistance!

Not often you see a source recommending another one. Honesty is something of short supply in this game. Thanks for being humble DQ

DQ is very humble,has been since day 1,,, as well as one of the top 3 shops around.

DQ is very humble,has been since day 1,,, as well as one of the top 3 shops around.

This is true. DQ is a class act for sure.

This is true. DQ is a class act for sure.

well you guys are one of my top picks as well.. DQ, DG,DS
in no particular order.. you really dont get much better then any of you 3
and i been around a long ass time and seen them all

Lots of good sources out there brother, just read up and make your own decision. Let your heart decide...

Pharmacom is solid, ordered multiple times just a pain in the ass shipping time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharmacon, gorilla, GR.

Monster has many reviews, bloods, and some lab max results in our sub forum

If your going domestic go with dispense quick they have been solid for me
bfa8ba8577c7af7340b3b6343ef32b97.jpg

Thanks guys, im trying to do bulking cycle for the rest of winter anyone wanna be a good guy and give me a cycle im going with pharmacom im looking into there mixes

this was a productive thread, let us know how things go. since you seemed to have already settled on a good shop i didnt want to push you one way or another. but DG, DS, GR, basic/pharmacom, are really unbeatable shops in my humble opinion. what you cant get from one you can always get from another and you know you are always in good hands. keep us up to date with what you end up with sir!
Thank you

abae7406bf1e8c8eec71287c6085b501.jpg

Go with dispense quick if your domestic

thanks for posting badbury, we really appreciate the support and recommendations to other members.

Just keeping it honest. I only wish I had someone to guide me in the right direction when I started you know.

I'll go against the grain and say stay away from pharmacom. Bloods very inconsistent and they even failed simec testing from time to time. Their primo is fake as well.

I'll go against the grain and say stay away from pharmacom. Bloods very inconsistent and they even failed simec testing from time to time. Their primo is fake as well.

Some bold claims you just made... Please provide some proof of faked primo?

Cant go wrong with all the Sources posted above . 😉

Some bold claims you just made... Please provide some proof of faked primo?

This^

Most primo out there is faked

Most primo out there is faked

I actually have no interest in Primo, but if I ever obtained any gear, (Primo or anything else) from any place that I knew for certain was fake, then I would never obtain ANY other gear from that source again. That is NOT a slam against Pharmacom. In fact, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them at all. I'm merely saying that to state that any gear is usually faked is NO justification for any source to be making $$ off of fake gear regardless of what type it is. JMO. Carry on

Back